of June 18, 2015 No. 377
About approval of first-priority veterinary health requirements according to the prevention of diseases of animals
For the purpose of implementation of the Actions plan of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic on implementation of the Actions plan ("road map") on accession of the Kyrgyz Republic to the Customs union of the Republic of Belarus, the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Russian Federation approved by the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of August 5, 2014 No. 445, of reduction of regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic in compliance with the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About veterinary science", being guided by articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic", the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve first-priority veterinary health requirements according to the prevention of diseases of animals according to appendix.
2. To the Ministry of Agriculture and Land Reclamation of the Kyrgyz Republic and the State inspectorate for veterinary and phytosanitary safety under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic to take the necessary measures following from this resolution.
3. This resolution becomes effective from the date of entry into force of the international treaty on accession of the Kyrgyz Republic to the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014.
4. Publish this resolution in mass media.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of agro-industrial complex and ecology of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
1. These First-priority veterinary health requirements according to the prevention of diseases of animals (further - Requirements) are developed according to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About veterinary science".
Requirements determine measures for veterinary safety for the purpose of ensuring health protection of animals on the basis of non-admission of their infection with causative agents of the diseases which are in the external environment, potential keepers and carriers, preserving proper veterinary and sanitary condition in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. In these Requirements the following basic concepts and determinations are used:
veterinary and sanitary situation - condition in certain territory, in specifically specified time which is characterized by availability of diseases of animals, their distribution and the illness rate;
the veterinary certificate - the document of the established sample issued by authorized state body on veterinary science on all loads under control to the state veterinary supervision confirmatory that the specified loads leave the area, safe by especially dangerous and quarantine diseases of animals, and raw materials and animal products, - passed the veterinary and sanitary examination in accordance with the established procedure and conforming to the veterinary health requirements imposed to loads;
the veterinary certificate - the international document of the established sample issued by the state authorized body of veterinary science of the state on the loads under control to the state veterinary supervision, certifying (guaranteeing) safety in the veterinary and sanitary relation and wellbeing of the state on infectious diseases of animals according to veterinary requirements of the import state;
veterinary requirements - requirements imposed by authorized state body on veterinary science of the import state to the under control loads imported from abroad obligatory for accomplishment by all legal entities and physical persons in the territory of the import state;
vaccine - the biological medicine containing the weakened or killed pathogenic microorganisms or products of their life activity which apply to active immunization (vaccination) of animals for the purpose of creation of immunity of their organism to certain infectious diseases;
vaccination - method of active immunization of animals by introduction in organism of the corresponding vaccine;
diagnosis of infectious diseases of animals - system of the actions performed for the purpose of detection of infectious diseases of animals by carrying out special researches and identification of the activator;
disinfection - complex of actions for destruction in the external environment of causative agents of infectious diseases of the person and animals (bacteria, viruses, fungi, rickettsiae, the elementary) is also important link in ensuring biological safety;
disinsection - complex of actions for destruction in the external environment of harmful insects and pincers of activators or carriers of infectious diseases of animals and the person;
disinvasion - complex of actions for destruction in the external environment of germinal elements (eggs, larvae, etc.) causative agents of invasive parasitic diseases of the person and animals;
deratization - complex of the actions directed to destruction of harmful rodents - carriers and carriers of many infections dangerous to the person and animals, and also capable to cause spoil of loads (goods);
disinfecting, insecticidal and deratization means - chemical compounds of organic or inorganic origin (agricultural chemical), under direct action or influence of which are destroyed on objects of veterinary supervision causative agents of infectious diseases of animals, insects at all stages of their development, and also rodents - carriers and carriers of infectious diseases;
dezinvazionny means - chemical compounds of organic or inorganic origin (anthelmintics) under which direct action causative agents of invasive (parasitic) diseases are destroyed in organism or in the external environment;
zoological parks (zoos) - scientific and educational and research organizations which contain in bondage or in semi-free conditions various animals for the purpose of their demonstration, studying and reproduction;
animal-breeding farms - the companies which are engaged in cultivation and enhancement of fur animals for the purpose of obtaining and economic use of skins;
source of infectious disease - the native habitat of the causative agent of infectious disease where he remains and breeds;
the importing country (importing country) - the country of final purpose of load;
veterinary control on the check point through frontier (further - VKP) - the veterinary control exercised in case of the international, interstate and interstate transportation of goods on all modes of transport under control to the state veterinary supervision;
the transit country - the country which is crossed, delivering under control loads to the importing country or in which there is temporary stop within VKP;
the carrier of the causative agent of infectious disease - biological object (rodents, insects, ticks, mollusks other objects) in which causative agents of infectious and invasive diseases live together, develop, acquiring properties to infect warm-blooded animals in case of contact with them through stings or integuments or in case of their eating;
the disease center - the place of origin, source of spread of disease;
risk assessment - determination of probability of penetration of causative agents of infectious diseases of animals in case of commodity import or impact of other factors required veterinary and sanitary measures for prevention of origin and spread of diseases;
sheda - canopies with duo-pitch roof under which cages and lodges for content of fur animals have;
epizootic zoning - separation of the disease affected by distribution and the territory adjoining to it on zones in which special events are performed and the special modes of economic activity can be performed;
the exporting country (exporting country) - the country from which under control cargoes are dispatched to any other country.
3. During the designing, construction and operation of livestock complexes (farms) of the different direction, poultry farms, feeding Items, peasant farms and personal subsidiary farms of the citizens intended for content of farm animals creation of optimum conditions for content and reproduction of animals (the high-quality and balanced feeding, content and care of them, composition of air, its humidity, temperature, light, purity of rooms, quality of drinking water) shall be provided.
4. For the purpose of ensuring veterinary and sanitary wellbeing of livestock farms (complexes), country farms availability of auxiliary subjects to veterinary appointment (insulators, disinfection barriers, sanitary propusknik and others), and also objects for collection and utilization of biological waste, the isolated manure storages shall be provided.
5. For livestock farms and the companies (complexes) provide barrier of all territory with the omission of service personnel and visitors, and also vehicles on the territory of farms (companies) through veterinary and sanitary propusknik and the dezblok placed on the line of barrier (main entrance).
6. Sanitary blocks for processing of people place as a part of veterinary and sanitary propusknik in case of main entrance (entrance) on the territory of farms and the companies for production of milk and meat on industrial basis, poultry farms, and also general economy veterinary objects (except collection points for raw materials for production of meat and bone meal).
7. On poultry farms, the having several territorially isolated production zones, sanitary blocks place in case of entrance to each zone.
8. The disinfecting block for processing of transport with disinfecting barrier is placed in case of the main entrance on the territory of farms, poultry farms, companies for production of milk and meat on industrial basis.
9. Disinfecting barriers entrance provide in case of entrance to zones of storage of forages, and also in case of entrance on the territory of general economy veterinary objects.
10. On farms with external cargo turnover less than 20 t a day instead of the disinfecting block for processing of transport can be provided entrance disinfecting barrier (under canopy with gate) with its heating in winter time.
11. The territories of farms and the companies shall be divided into production zone for placement of animals in which provide subjects to veterinary and veterinary and sanitary appointment, zone for storage and preparation of forages, storage and conversion of manure and administrative zone.
12. In case of the layout of construction of farms and the companies it is necessary to provide blocking (consolidation) of buildings and constructions of the basic production, subsidiary, warehouse and auxiliary purpose when it does not contradict conditions of engineering procedure and safe engineering and it is reasonable for technical and economic reasons.
13. It is necessary to provide reasonable blocking of buildings, constructions and separate veterinary objects. The insulator can be blocked with other veterinary objects of veterinary clinic or farm on condition of barrier it solid fence at least 2 meters high, with the exit device to own courtyard.
14. Veterinary stations can be blocked with any factory building of farm, except for milking or milk department.
15. Gaps between veterinary objects of farms and the serviced and livestock buildings and constructions, and also between other subsidiary factory and auxiliary buildings and constructions shall be equal to fire-proof gaps, and between veterinary objects and poultry-farming buildings - at least 60 m.
16. Orientation of buildings for content of animals, including buildings of hospitals and insulators, in relation to parts of the world and the dominating winds for the purpose of the best insolation shall be meridional (longitudinal axis from the North on the South); depending on the area the variation from recommended orientation, depending on local conditions is allowed (hot, dry summer, the direction of winds, etc.) also the width orientation (longitudinal axis from the East on the West) and variation from it within 45 is allowed?.
17. Factory, subsidiary, store and auxiliary buildings and constructions place taking into account possibility of exception of arrival of external transport on the territory of farm (company).
18. Vygulny platforms and the vygulny fodder yards in all cases are not recommended to be placed from North side of the building.
19. The insulator and lethal and sanitary Item should be placed in relation to factory buildings alee.
20. It is necessary to provide improvement and gardening of all sites, free from building, in projects.
21. It is necessary to provide threading of production, creation of conditions for accomplishment of production processes, exception of passers and the crossed directions of the main technological flows, creation of conditions for maintenance of procedure, observance of regulations of process design in master plans.
22. The project organizations shall make development of technical documentation on construction and reconstruction of livestock farms and the companies for production of milk, meat and eggs on industrial basis according to the existing regulations of process design of farms and the companies for content: cattle, pig-breeding, sheep-breeding, horse-breeding, animal-breeding and rabbit-breeding, veterinary subjects, poultry-farming farms and poultry farms, systems of removal, processing of manure and dung.
At the same time the following regulations of process design are provided:
1) systems of content of animals, sizes and structure of herd;
2) the nomenclature of buildings and constructions, structure of rooms and production requirements to them;
3) regulations of the areas and sizes of the basic technological elements of buildings, constructions and rooms;
4) approximate standard rates of requirement of inventory of forages and laying;
5) regulations of requirement of water and requirement to water supply;
6) standard rates of exit of manure and requirement to the sewerage of farms;
7) allocation regulations animals of heat, gas and water vapor;
8) regulations of parameters of internal air and requirement to heating and ventilation of rooms;
9) regulations of natural and artificial lighting of rooms;
10) processing equipment and mechanization of production processes.
23. In production rooms for animals sanitary machines according to veterinary health requirements shall be provided.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.