of July 27, 2015 No. 534
About approval of the Procedure for issue of cautions about inadmissibility of making of actions which can lead to antitrust violation
For the purpose of the prevention of antitrust violations, according to article 18-1 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the competition" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve the Procedure for issue of cautions about inadmissibility of making of actions which can lead to antitrust violation according to appendix.
2. This resolution is subject to official publication and becomes effective after entry into force of the Treaty of Accession of the Kyrgyz Republic to the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of July 27, 2015, No. 534
1. This Procedure is developed for the purpose of the prevention of antitrust violations and regulates direction questions antimonopoly authority of cautions about inadmissibility of making of actions which can lead to antitrust violation (further - caution).
2. The basis for issue of caution is the public statement (performance at press conference, information in mass media, the Internet resources of the official of business entity about the planned behavior in the goods market if such behavior can lead to antitrust violation, and at the same time there are no bases for excitement and consideration of the case about antitrust violation (further - the public statement).
3. The caution goes to the official of business entity in case, the stipulated in Item 2 presents of the Procedure.
4. The official of business entity for the purposes of application of this Procedure is understood as the heads of the organizations, members of Boards of Directors (supervisory boards) and other persons given administrative authority or making the public statement on behalf of business entity.
5. Within seven days from the date of detection or receipt of information on the public statement by antimonopoly authority expertize with indication of regulations of the antitrust law which can be broken by business entity is carried out. The conclusion of antimonopoly authority is result of conducting examination.
6. In the conclusion availability of the basis for the direction of caution and regulation of the antitrust law which can be broken by business entity is specified.
7. Based on the conclusion the antimonopoly authority within two days prepares the project of caution in form according to appendix to this Procedure in which are specified:
- conclusions about availability of the bases for the direction of caution;
- regulations of the antitrust law which can be broken by business entity.
8. The project of caution and the conclusion are introduced to the head of antimonopoly authority for decision making about the direction of caution.
9. In case of consent with the conclusions stated in the conclusion and caution, the head of antimonopoly authority signs caution. The caution within one day is subject to the direction to the official of business entity on the location address of business entity.
to the Procedure for issue of caution about inadmissibility of making of actions which can lead to antitrust violation
Caution about inadmissibility of making of actions which can lead to antitrust violation
In connection with the public statement ________________________________________
Full name, position of person, name, location of hozsubjekt
about the planned behavior in the goods market expressed in ________________
summary of the public statement and circumstances under which took place
The state agency of anti-monopoly regulation under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic (antimonopoly authority) based on article 18-1 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the competition" warns against making of the planned actions (failure to act) because such behavior can lead to violation
Item, part, the article of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the competition".
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.