of June 24, 2015 No. 35/10
About approval of the Provision "About the Minimum Requirements to Procedure for Provision of Financial Services and Consideration of Addresses of Consumers"
According to articles 7 and 43 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic", the Board of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve the Provision "About the Minimum Requirements to Procedure for Provision of Financial Services and Consideration of Addresses of Consumers" it (is applied).
2. To legal management:
- publish this resolution on the official site of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- after official publication to send this resolution to the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic for entering into the State register of regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- bring this resolution to the attention of the relevant structural divisions, regional managements and representative office of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic in Batken Province, commercial banks, the microfinancial organizations, credit unions, OYuL "Union of Banks of Kyrgyzstan" and "IFI Association".
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the Chairman of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic T. Abdygulov.
Approved by the Resolution of Board of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic of June 24, 2015 No. 35/10
1. This Provision is developed for the purpose of protection of the rights and legitimate interests of consumers and establishes the minimum requirements to activities of the banks, the microfinancial organizations, credit unions and other financial credit institutions licensed and regulated by National Bank (further - FKO), on provision of financial services and consideration of addresses of consumers of these services, and also determines competence and order of interaction of National Bank with FKO in the sphere of consumer protection.
2. Ceased to be valid according to the Resolution of Board of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic of 08.06.2017 No. 2017-P-17/23-7
3. For the purposes of this provision the following concepts are used:
1) National Bank - National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic;
2) authorized structural division of National Bank - structural division of National Bank, authorized to perform actions for protection of the rights and legitimate interests of consumers of financial services;
3) financial services - the transactions and services performed and provided to FKO according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic;
4) the consumer - any physical person (including the individual entrepreneur) using, using or intending to use financial services;
5) the address - the oral or written complaint and the statement (dispute) of the consumer in FKO containing messages on violation and/or recovery of its rights, on violation of requirements of regulatory legal acts, and also messages concerning financial services including about change of terms of the contract;
6) the procedure of consideration of addresses - the internal procedure of consideration of addresses of consumers approved by executive body FKO including all stages from receipt before their consideration in essence;
7) the ranking officer of FKO - the worker (doubler) at head office or FKO branch, responsible for acceptance, registration and consideration of addresses of consumers, and contacts with consumers;
8) the complaint book - the special book for fixing of claims and proposals of consumers for their subsequent consideration in accordance with the established procedure;
9) action "the secret consumer" - the special event organized by authorized structural division of National Bank on check of procedure and quality of provision of financial services.
4. By provision of financial services and consideration of addresses of consumers of FKO are guided by the following basic principles:
1) legality, honesty, conscientiousness, transparency, rationality, justice, social responsibility;
2) respect and providing rights and legitimate interests of consumers, partner attitude towards them;
3) obligation of consideration of addresses and provision of results of their consideration;
4) timeliness, objectivity and completeness of consideration of addresses;
5) equality of consumers by consideration of addresses;
6) ensuring safety and nondisclosure of the data which are bank secrecy.
5. Consideration of addresses of consumers is performed free of charge. FKO has no right to deprive or to somehow limit consumers in opportunity to address them. The refusal in adoption of addresses is not allowed.
6. Relations of FKO with consumers are under construction according to the civil legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic. Consumers are free in the choice of FKO and financial services.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.