of March 30, 2015 No. 246
About approval of User Rules for Operating Electrical Equipment
According to the subitem 27) article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 9, 2004 "About power industry" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed User Rules for Operating Electrical Equipment.
2. To provide to department of power industry of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) the direction on official publication the copy of this order within ten calendar days after its state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on official Internet resource of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Department of legal service of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 2) and 3) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
B. School student
It is approved
Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan
April 3, 2015
______________ K. Kasymov
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 30, 2015 No. 246
1. These rules of technical operation of electroinstallations of consumers (further - Rules) are developed according to the subitem 27) of article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 9, 2004 "About power industry" (further - the Law) and determine procedure for technical operation of electroinstallations of consumers.
2. In Rules the following main determinations are used:
1) running repair is the planned repair performed on site installations of electric equipment by operational personnel or repair crew in use for the purpose of secured provision of normal operation of electric equipment and networks before the next repair and providing survey, cleaning, consolidation, elimination of separate defects, replacement or recovery of worn-out details, nodes and adjustment of mechanisms, holding preventive actions;
2) neutral - general point of the windings (elements) of electric equipment connected in star;
3) explosion-proof electrotechnical product (the electrotechnical device, electric equipment) - electrotechnical product (the electrotechnical device, electric equipment) of special purpose which is executed in such a way that the possibility of ignition of the explosive environment surrounding it owing to operation of this product is eliminated or complicated;
4) explosion-proof electric equipment - electric equipment in which constructive measures for elimination or difficulty of possibility of ignition (are provided in case of operation) the explosive mix surrounding it;
5) network of operational current - the power network of alternating or direct current intended for transfer of the electrical energy used in chains of management, automatic equipment, protection and the alarm system of electroinstallation for accomplishment of the specified transactions;
6) electric equipment with the facilitated isolation - electric equipment intended for application in the electroinstallations not subject to action of storm retension or in case of the special measures of protection limiting amplitude of storm retension;
7) the local instruction - the instruction developed for use within the company and approved by management of energy objects;
8) the complete distributing device - the device for electricity distribution on separate lines consisting from fully or partially the closed cases or blocks with the switching devices which are built in them, the equipment, devices of protection and automatic equipment, delivered in the collected or completely prepared for assembly type, the complete distributing device intended for internal installation, the complete distributing device intended for outside installation;
9) complete transformer (converting) substation - the substation consisting of transformers (converters) and blocks delivered in the collected or completely prepared for assembly type. Complete transformer (converting) substations or parts them established indoors treat internal installations; established in the open air - to outside installations;
10) the electroinstallation operating - electroinstallation or its part which is energized, or on which tension moves turning on of switching devices;
11) the portable electroreceiver - the electroreceiver which design provides possibility of its movement to the place of application to destination by means of vehicles or rolling manually and connection to the power supply is performed by means of flexible cable, cord and temporary demountable or folding contact connections;
12) capital repairs is the planned repair performed for the purpose of recovery of operability and complete or close to complete (at least 80%) of recovery of service life or network by replacement or recovery of any parts of the equipment, including basic, checks and adjustments of the repaired parts and the equipment in general, rewiring of electrical circuitries, replacement or recovery of worn-out designs and sites of network or their replacement by stronger and economic, improving operational opportunities of the repaired objects;
13) power electric chain - the electric chain containing elements which functional purpose consists in production or transfer of electrical energy, transformation to other type of energy or to electrical energy with other parameter values;
14) the built-in substation - the electric substation occupying part of the building;
15) electric equipment with normal isolation - electric equipment intended for application in the electroinstallations subject to action of storm retension in case of regular measures of protection from retension;
16) system of combined tires - set of the elements connecting connections of the electric distributing device;
17) instructing target - the instructions for safe accomplishment of specific work in electroinstallation covering employee category, determined by the job specification or the order, from issued the job specification, made the order to the member of crew or the contractor;
18) the isolated neutral - the neutral of the transformer or generator which is not attached to the grounding device or attached to it via devices of measurement, protection, alarm systems and other similar devices with big resistance;
19) the test tension of industrial frequency - the operating value of tension of alternating current of 50 hertz (Hz) which internal and/or external isolation of electric equipment under certain conditions maintains during the set time testing;
20) operation - stage of product lifecycle at which its capability is implemented, supported or recovered to carry out the appointment;
21) testing - number of the technical or technology actions performed on electric equipment during its operation and after its repair for quality control of the work which is carried out by electric equipment in case of the different influencing factors and the modes of functioning for the purpose of identification of shortcomings of design, manufacturing techniques, the hidden defects of materials or elements of design, resistant to detection by other methods, reserves of improvement of quality and reliability of operation of electric equipment;
22) maintenance - complex of transactions or transaction (including small repair) on maintenance of working capacity or operability of product in case of its use to destination, storage and transportation;
23) the current-conducting wire - the device executed in the form of tires or wires with insulators and the supporting designs, intended for transfer of electrical energy within power plant, substation, the company or the workshop;
24) transformer substation - the electric substation intended for transformation of electrical energy of one tension to electrical energy of other tension by means of transformers;
25) power network of consumers - the set of electroinstallations for transfer of electrical energy consisting of substations, distributing devices, current-conducting wires, air and cable power lines working at certain territory;
26) the test straightened tension - the amplitude value of the straightened tension enclosed to electric equipment during the set time under certain conditions of testing;
27) converting substation - the electric substation intended for transformation of sort of current or its frequency;
28) power line - the electric line which is going beyond power plant or substation and intended for transfer of electrical energy;
29) electricity transmission air-line - the device for transmission of electricity on the wires located above the ground and attached by means of insulators and fittings to support or brackets and racks on engineering constructions (bridges, overpasses). Linear portals or linear inputs of the distributing device, and for branches - otvetvitelny support and the linear portal or linear input of distribution installations are accepted to the beginning and the end of air-line of electricity transmission;
30) cable power line - the line for transmission of electricity or its separate impulses consisting of one or several parallel cables with connecting, lock and trailer couplings (seals) and fasteners, and for oil-filled cable lines, besides, with the feeding devices and system of the alarm system of pressure of oil;
31) secondary chains of electricity transmission (power plants, substations or any electroinstallations) - set of ranks of the clips, electric wires and cables connecting devices and control units of electroautomatic equipment, blocking, measurement, protection and the alarm system of electroinstallation;
32) electroinstallation - set of the machines, devices, lines and the service equipment (together with constructions and rooms, in which they are established) intended for production, transformation, transfer of electrical energy and its transformation to other type of energy;
33) responsible for electroinstallations - the worker from among administrative technicians to whom obligations on operation are assigned, and also the organization of safe work on electroinstallation (-ah);
34) electroinstallation control panel (power plants, substations, pumping point) - set of panels and panels with control units, control and protection of the separate aggregates of electroinstallation located in one room;
35) the schematic electric circuit of power plant (substation) - the scheme displaying structure of the equipment and its communication, giving idea of the principle of work of electric part of power plant (substation);
36) electrical wiring - set of wires and cables with the fixtures relating to them, adjusting and protective details laid on surface or in structural construction elements of buildings and constructions;
37) electric distribution point - the electric distributing device which is not part of substation;
38) the electric distributing device - the electroinstallation serving for acceptance and electricity distribution at one tension and containing switching devices, combined and connecting tires, auxiliary devices (compressor installations, rechargeable batteries), and also devices of protection, automatic equipment and measuring devices;
39) blocking of electrotechnical product (device) - the part of electrotechnical product (device) intended for prevention or restriction of accomplishment of transactions with one parts of product in case of certain conditions or provisions of other parts of product for the purpose of the prevention of origin in it inadmissible conditions or exception of access to its parts which are energized;
40) the receiver of electrical energy (electroreceiver) - the device, the aggregate, the mechanism or any device consuming electrical energy and transforming it to other type of energy for use;
41) source of electrical energy - electrotechnical product (device) transforming different types of energy to electrical energy.
3. Operation of electroinstallations of consumers is performed by the prepared electrotechnical personnel.
Depending on amount and complexity of works on operation of electroinstallations at consumers the power service staffed by the electrotechnical personnel corresponding on qualification is created. It is allowed to carry out operation of electroinstallations under the agreement with the specialized organization performing activities for operation of electroinstallations (further - the specialized organization).
4. For direct accomplishment of obligations on the organization of operation of electroinstallations the head of the legal entity the relevant document appoints responsible for operation of electroinstallations (further - responsible for electroinstallations) and his deputy, and physical persons - owners of electroinstallations over 1000 volts (further - In) sign service agreements of electroinstallations with the specialized organizations on whom responsibility for safe operation is conferred.
To physical persons - owners of electroinstallations below 1000 V responsible for electroinstallations are not appointed, operation of electroinstallations is performed according to the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of power industry.
At consumers whose installed capacity of electroinstallations does not exceed the 10th kilovoltampere (further - kVA), the worker replacing responsible for electroinstallations is not appointed.
Responsible for electroinstallations and his deputy are appointed from among heads and the consumer's specialists.
In the presence the consumer has positions of the chief power engineer of obligation responsible for electroinstallations are assigned to him.
5. The job description responsible for electroinstallations is constituted by the chief engineer (technical lead) of the consumer.
In the job description responsible for electroinstallations its rights and responsibility are in addition specified.
6. Appointment responsible for electroinstallations and his deputy is made after the examination and assignment of the corresponding group on electrical safety:
1) V - in electroinstallations over 1000 V;
2) IV - in electroinstallations up to 1000 V.
The characteristic of groups on electrical safety is provided in compliance by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of power industry.
7. On representation responsible behind electroinstallations the head of the consumer appoints structural divisions (branches), responsible behind electroinstallations.
Relations and distribution of obligations between responsible behind electroinstallations of structural divisions and responsible for electroinstallations of the consumer are reflected in their job descriptions.
8. The individual entrepreneurs who are carrying out technical operation of electroinstallations, carrying out to them installation, adjustment, repair work, testing and measurements under the agreement undergo examination of safety regulations and operation according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of power industry, and have the corresponding group on electrical safety.
9. The new or reconstructed electroinstallations and start-up complexes of consumers are accepted in operation according to the procedure, provided in this Chapter of Rules.
10. Prior to installation or reconstruction of electroinstallations it is necessary:
1) to receive specifications from the power transferring organization;
2) to execute the project documentation;
3) to coordinate the project documentation with the power transferring organization which issued specifications on the project.
11. Before acceptance for operation of electroinstallations are carried out:
1) in the period of construction and installation of power facility - intermediate acceptance of nodes of the equipment and constructions, including the hidden works;
2) acceptance testing of the equipment and commissioning testing of separate systems of electroinstallations;
3) complex approbation of the equipment.
12. Acceptance testing of the equipment and commissioning testing of separate systems are carried out according to project schemes with the made changes in them during installation and adjustment after completion of all construction and installation works on the handed-over electroinstallation.
13. In case of complex approbation of the equipment operability of the equipment and technology schemes, safety of their operation is checked, check and setup of all control and management systems, devices of protection and blocking, devices of the alarm system and instrumentations are performed. Complex approbation is carried out by the consumer or the specialized organization and it is considered carried out on condition of normal and continuous operation of the capital and service equipment within 72 hours, and power lines - within 24 hours.
14. The defects and subquality work allowed during construction and installation and also the defects of the equipment revealed in the course of acceptance and commissioning testing, complex approbation of electroinstallations are eliminated in full. Acceptance for operation of electroinstallations with defects and subquality work is not allowed.
15. Before approbation and the admission of electroinstallations of the consumer to operation it is necessary for reliable and safe operation of power facility:
To complete 1) according to groups on electrical safety electrotechnical and electrotechnology personnel;
2) to develop and approve operational instructions, instructions for labor protection and operational schemes, technical documentation for accounting and the reporting;
3) to prepare and test protective equipment, tools, spare parts and materials;
4) to enact means of communication, alarm systems and fire extinguishing, emergency lighting and ventilation.
16. At the consumers having own power sources or having the independent companies of power networks in the utility power system, and also at the large power-intensive consumers having the main step-down substations, the developed power networks, system of high-voltage distributing devices and shop step-down substations as a part of electrical facilities operational dispatching management is organized by electroinstallations which tasks are:
1) development and maintaining required operating mode;
2) production of switchings, start-up and stops of electric equipment and power networks;
3) localization of accidents and recovery of operating mode;
4) planning and preparation of schemes and the equipment to production of repair work in electroinstallations;
5) fulfillment of requirements on quality of electrical energy;
6) ensuring profitability of operation of electric equipment and rational electricity use in case of observance of the modes of consumption;
7) prevention and accident elimination and refusals in case of production, transformation, transfer and consumption of electrical energy.
17. System of operational management by electroinstallations, the organizational structure and form of operational management, and also type of operational servicing of electroinstallations, number of persons employed of operation personnel in change are determined by the head of the consumer and drawn up by the order on the company (organization).
18. The structure of operational management by electroinstallations of the consumer provides distribution of functions of operating control and management between levels, and also subordination of subordinate levels of management of higher.
For consumers of electrical energy the higher level of operational management are the relevant dispatching services of the regional and interregional power grid companies (the central dispatching service of regional power networks (the distribution electric companies), regional dispatch center, national dispatch center of the system operator.
For field services of workshops (structural divisions) of consumers the higher level of operational management are field services of centralized workshops of electric utility service or the main step-down substations of the company (organization).
19. In operational management of the senior worker from among faces of operation personnel there are equipment, power lines, current-conducting wires, devices of relay protection, the equipment of system of antiemergency and regime automatic equipment, means of dispatching and technology management with which transactions require coordination of actions of subordinate operation personnel and the approved changes of the modes on several objects.
Transactions with the specified equipment and devices are made under the leadership of the senior worker from among faces of operation personnel.
20. The equipment, power lines, current-conducting wires, devices of relay protection, the equipment of system of antiemergency and regime automatic equipment, means of dispatching and technology management with which transactions do not require coordination of actions of personnel of energy objects, but condition and which operating mode influence operating mode and reliability of power networks, and also setup of devices of antiemergency automatic equipment are under operational authority of the senior worker from among faces of operation personnel.
Transactions with the specified equipment and devices are made with the permission of the senior worker from among faces of operation personnel.
21. All power lines, current-conducting wires, the equipment and devices of utility power system of the consumer are distributed on levels of operational management.
Lists of the power lines, current-conducting wires, the equipment and devices which are in operational management or operational maintaining the senior worker from among faces of operation personnel of the consumer are constituted taking into account interaction on operational management with the relevant dispatching services of the regional and interregional power grid companies and affirm responsible for electroinstallations and the technical lead of the consumer.
22. Relations between personnel of different levels of operational management of objects of electrical facilities of workshops (structural divisions) of the consumer, and also relation between operation personnel of the consumer and operation personnel of the relevant power grid companies (the central dispatching service, regional dispatch center, national dispatch center of the system operator) are regulated by relevant provisions, agreements and instructions.
23. Operational management is exercised from control panel or from control office, or from any electrotechnical room which is specially intended for this purpose.
Boards (Items) of management are equipped with means of communication.
24. Boards (Items) of operational management and another, intended for this purpose rooms, are provided with operational schemes (scheme prototypes) of electric connections of the electroinstallations which are in operational management and on which the valid provision of all devices and the place of imposing of grounding with indication of numbers of figurative grounding are designated.
All changes in the scheme of connections of electroinstallations and devices of relay protection and automatic equipment, and also the place of imposing and removal of grounding are reflected in the operational scheme (scheme prototype) after carrying out transactions on switching.
25. For electroinstallations the unilinear schemes of electric connections for all tension in case of normal operating modes of the equipment approved at least 1 time in 2 years responsible for electroinstallations of the consumer are constituted.
26. On control office, control panel of utility power system of the consumer and on object with permanent watch of personnel availability of the local instructions for prevention and accident elimination approved with higher body of supervisory control is necessary.
27. The consumer develops instructions for operational management, conducting operational negotiations and records, production of operational switchings and liquidation of emergency operation taking into account specifics and structural features of the specific company (organization).
28. The consumer provides operational servicing of electroinstallations which consists:
1) in observation of condition and operating mode of all electric equipment;
2) in periodic surveys of electric equipment;
3) in carrying out in electroinstallations on electric equipment not provided by the plan small on amount of works according to the list of the works which are carried out according to the procedure of the current operation and approved responsible for electroinstallations of the consumer;
4) in production of operational switchings;
5) in preparation of the scheme and workplace for repair crews, their admission to work, control of them in operating time and recovery of the scheme after the end of all works.
29. Switchings in electric circuits of distributing devices of substations, boards and assemblies are carried out according to the order or with the consent of higher operation personnel, in operational management or maintaining which there is this equipment, on oral (in case of internal contact) or to the telephone order, with the subsequent entry in the operational magazine.
Operational switchings are carried out by the worker from among faces of operation personnel who is directly servicing electroinstallations.
On hand about switchings their sequence is specified. The order is considered executed after obtaining about it messages from the worker to whom it was given.
30. Difficult switchings, and also all switchings (except single) on the electroinstallations which are not equipped with blocking devices or having defective blocking devices are carried out according to programs or forms of switchings.
The switchings requiring the strict sequence of transactions with switching devices, the grounding disconnectors and devices of relay protection, antiemergency and regime automatic equipment belong to difficult switchings.
31. The lists of difficult switchings approved by the face responsible for electroinstallations of the consumer are stored on control offices, control panels of the main step-down substation of the company (organization).
Lists of difficult switchings are reviewed in case of change of the scheme, structure of the equipment, devices of relay protection and automatic equipment.
32. Difficult switchings are carried out by two workers from whom one is controlling.
In the presence in change of one worker from among operation personnel the worker from administrative and technical electropersonnel knowing the scheme of electroinstallation, the rule of production of switchings and allowed to accomplishment of switchings is controlling.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.