of August 25, 2015 No. 601
About approval of the Program of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic for energy saving and planning of policy on energy efficiency in the Kyrgyz Republic for 2015-2017
For the purpose of carrying out effective state policy and coordination of promotion of questions of energy saving and energy efficiency, economical and rational use of the public funds allocated to state-financed organizations for payment of the consumed fuel and energy resources according to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About energy saving", articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
- The program of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic for energy saving and planning of policy on energy efficiency in the Kyrgyz Republic for 2015-2017 (further - the Program) according to appendix 1;
- The actions plan on program implementation for 2015-2017 (further - the Actions plan) according to appendix 2.
2. To the ministries, administrative departments, the state companies "Kyrgyzkomur" and "Kyrgyzzhilkommunsoyuz" under the State committee of the industry, power and subsurface use of the Kyrgyz Republic, to offices of plenipotentiaries of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic in areas, local public administrations and under approval: to local government bodies, city halls of the cities of Bishkek and Osh, utility company "Bishkekteploenergo" of city administration Bishkek, to open joint stock companies "Power Plants", "National Power Grid of Kyrgyzstan", "Severelektro", "Oshelektro", "Vostokelektro", "Zhalalabatelektro", "Kyrgyzneftegaz", "Bishkekteploset", Kyrgyzgazprom limited liability company and Osh municipal company "Teplosnabzheniye":
- take measures for program implementation and the Actions plan;
- approve departmental programs for energy saving and planning of policy on energy efficiency for 2015-2017 (further - the departmental Program) and to provide copies of orders on approval of the departmental Program to the State committee of the industry, power and subsurface use of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- provide due to implementation of energy saving actions on departmental and subordinated objects during 2015-2017 annual decrease in power consumption of internal gross output by 3 percent in comparison with the actual indicators of last accounting year;
- provide increase in level of informational content of departmental websites for the purpose of representation of the complete information to the public about the carried-out and planned activity on implementation of the departmental Program;
- no later than the 10th following reporting quarter to submit the report in the State committee of the industry, power and subsurface use of the Kyrgyz Republic on the course of accomplishment of the Program, Actions plan, departmental programs, and also orders, the specified in paragraphs four and the fifth this Item.
3. To the state committee of the industry, power and subsurface use of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- perform general coordination of program implementation and the Actions plan;
- no later than the 20th following reporting quarter to submit in Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic the report on the course of accomplishment of the Program, the Actions plan and orders, the specified in paragraphs four and the fifth Item 2 of this resolution.
4. To the state agency on regulation of fuel and energy complex under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic by consideration and establishment of rates for electrical and heat energy and natural gas to consider economically reasonable costs of the companies of fuel and energy complex directed to program implementation of energy saving and energy efficiency.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of the industry, fuel and energy complex and subsurface use of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Now deficit of own energy resources and constantly growing prices on the imported hydrocarbons are restraining factors of increasing production and complete requirements satisfaction of the population and real production sector of the republic in energy carriers.
In forming of resources for the period 2005-2013 happened structural shifts due to reduction of own extraction and production of fuel and energy resources (further - TER) to % 77,6 in 2005 to 68, of % in 2013, increase in share of import - from 18,24 in 2005 to % 25,8 in 2013. Following the results of 2014% 0,9 is the share of share of small hydroelectric power stations (further - hydroelectric power station) and nonconventional renewable energy resources (further - RES) in structure of forming of resources of fuel and energy balance.
In structure of consumption of TER of housing and communal services share (further - housing and public utilities) and the populations it is the share of production and technology needs in 2013 - 43,5 of % for share of the industry of 12,4 of %, transport - 39, %, agricultural industry - % 3,9. At the same time, from 2005 for 2013 consumption by TER housing and public utilities and the population increased in time 1,68, transport - in time 3,49, in the industry there was reducing energy consumption on % 2,6, in agricultural industry - on % 27,4.
The republic economy energy consumption in general remains at the high level. Level of power consumption of gross internal output (further - GDP) in Kyrgyzstan, according to International Energy Agency of Key World Energy statistics, for 2014 constitutes 1,29 of ton of oil equivalent (so-called e) for 1000 US dollars in case of its average world value - 0,24 so-called e.
In developed countries this indicator constitutes 0,1 - 0,18 so-called e., and in developing countries - 0,22 - 0,86 so-called e. for 1000 US dollars. Experience of the developed states shows that in case of active carrying out the state energy saving policy the level of energy consumption (power consumption) of economy can be reduced several times (time 1,5-2).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.