of September 19, 2015 No. 995
About approval of Rules of implementation by customs authorities of control of export from the Russian Federation quarantine products
The government of the Russian Federation decides:
Approve the enclosed Rules of implementation by customs authorities of control of export from the Russian Federation of quarantine products.
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of September 19, 2015 No. 995
1. These rules establish procedure customs authorities of control of export from the Russian Federation of quarantine products according to the Decision of the Commission of the Customs union of June 18, 2010 No. 318 "About providing quarantine of plants in the Customs union".
2. Export from the Russian Federation of each batch of quarantine products is allowed in the presence of the phytosanitary certificate according to quarantine phytosanitary requirements of the importing country, information on which is posted on the official site of Federal Service for Veterinary and Phytosanitary Surveillance on the Internet.
3. Control of export from the Russian Federation of quarantine products is exercised at check points through frontier of the Russian Federation by customs authorities in the form of documentary check.
4. By results of documentary check the official of customs authority makes the decision on permission of export from the Russian Federation of batch of quarantine products or on prohibition of such export.
5. The official of customs authority checks the provided phytosanitary certificate and makes the decision on export prohibition from the Russian Federation of batch of quarantine products in the following cases:
a) the data containing in the phytosanitary certificate do not correspond to information containing in business and transport (transportation) documents;
b) there is reliable information that the actual quantity of quarantine products in batch of quarantine products for 10 and more percent exceeds the quantity of such products specified in the phytosanitary certificate;
c) the phytosanitary certificate is counterfeit or invalid;
d) the phytosanitary certificate does not confirm compliance of batch of quarantine products to quarantine phytosanitary requirements of the importing country.
6. The phytosanitary certificate is recognized counterfeit the following cases:
a) the phytosanitary certificate is issued by unauthorized body;
b) the phytosanitary certificate does not conform to the established requirements to the form on which the phytosanitary certificate is issued.
7. The phytosanitary certificate is nullified in the following cases:
a) the phytosanitary certificate is drawn up not completely;
b) the phytosanitary certificate was issued on batch of quarantine products after its actual departure from certain area or certain company, except for the phytosanitary certificates issued instead of phytosanitary certificates at which effective period expired;
c) effective period of the phytosanitary certificate (from the date of its issue) expired if such term is stipulated by the legislation the importing country to which quarantine phytosanitary requirements products shall conform;
d) the phytosanitary certificate does not contain specifying on the name and (or) number of the vehicle if the requirement about obligatory specifying in the phytosanitary certificate of number of the vehicle is stipulated by the legislation the importing country to which quarantine phytosanitary requirements products shall conform;
e) the phytosanitary certificate contains the changes which are not certified by the authorized body which issued it;
e) the phytosanitary certificate on batch of quarantine products which is prohibited to import is drawn up after introduction of such prohibition by the party to which quarantine phytosanitary requirements products, or after the date (the expiration of certain period) provided by the decision on introduction of such prohibition shall conform.
8. The quarantine products when exporting from the Russian Federation in state members of the European Union shall decrease from the territory of the Russian Federation within 14 days from the date of issue of the phytosanitary certificate, when exporting from the Russian Federation to other countries - within 30 days from the date of issue of the phytosanitary certificate.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.