of July 20, 2015
About additional measures for introduction of visa-free regime between Ukraine and the European Union
For the purpose of providing necessary conditions for introduction of visa-free regime of trips of citizens of Ukraine to member states of the European Union the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine solved:
1. To the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine instantly:
1) to take additional measures for ensuring implementation of recommendations of the Fifth report of the European Commission on progress of Ukraine for implementation of the Action plan for liberalization of visa regime by the European Union for Ukraine, in particular, on enhancement of the mechanism of coordination and assessment of activities of the central executive bodies for accomplishment of the called Action plan, creation with use of modern information technologies of the control system and monitoring in real time of realization of tasks in the sphere of the European integration;
To develop 2) with participation of the interested state bodies and to submit in accordance with the established procedure for consideration of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine the bill of introduction of amendments to article 216 of the Criminal Procedure Code of Ukraine on ensuring accurate determination of competence of bodies of pretrial investigation;
3) to provide adoption of the concept of creation of national system of identification of citizens of Ukraine, foreigners and persons without citizenship and approval of the actions plan on its realization;
To prepare 4) with the assistance of the Security Service of Ukraine, National anti-corruption bureau of Ukraine with involvement of representatives of the Advisory mission of the European Union for reforming of the sector of civil safety of Ukraine legislative offers on strengthening of witness protection in criminal proceedings and to submit for consideration of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine in accordance with the established procedure the relevant bill.
2. To the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine:
1) instantly to provide completion of construction and proper arrangement of temporary accommodation center of refugees in Yagotin (Kiev region), and also Item of temporary stay of foreigners and stateless persons which illegally are in Ukraine, in the village of Martynovskom (The Nikolaev region);
To organize 2) together with other interested state bodies work in a month, in case of need to prepare and make in accordance with the established procedure offers on providing:
effective implementation of the Concept of the integrated management of borders, in particular improvement of interdepartmental cooperation and data exchange between law enforcement agencies, enhancement of methodology of risk analysis;
technical capabilities of access to databases of International Criminal Police Organization - the Interpol at check points through frontier of Ukraine;
strengthening of institutional capability of the relevant divisions of the Public migratory service of Ukraine on counteraction of illegal migration, adjustment of effective cooperation with member states of the European Union in the specified sphere at the interdepartmental level;
creation of virtual contact analytical center and the database about migratory processes for ensuring exchange of information and monitoring of situation in the sphere of migration.
3. Administrations of Public service of special communication and information security of Ukraine:
1) instantly to take in accordance with the established procedure measures for implementation of the protected integrated system of exchange of information between databases / information systems of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, the Public fiscal service of Ukraine, Administration of the State Border Service of Ukraine, other central executive bodies in connection with implementation by these bodies of the powers determined by the law in the sphere of migration;
To prepare 2) together with the Security Service of Ukraine and to submit in a month in accordance with the established procedure suggestions for improvement of system of technical and cryptographic information security, in particular, of simplification of organizational and economic bases of functioning of the specified system, implementations of effective mechanisms of licensing, certification and state examination in the field of information security, and also control of condition of technical and cryptographic protection of the state information resources, including information with limited access, counteractions to technical investigations.
4. Suggest the National Bank of Ukraine to submit in two weeks in accordance with the established procedure proposals on feasibility of introduction of additional forms of the state control in the sphere of the address of electronic money in Ukraine for the purpose of ensuring effective counteraction of legalization (laundering) of income gained in the criminal way, to financing of terrorism and financing of distribution of weapons of mass destruction.
5. To the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine with the assistance of the Prosecutor General's Office of Ukraine to prepare taking into account requirements of the Directive 2014/42/EU of the European Parliament and Council of the European Union of April 3, 2014 concerning freezing and confiscation of means and the income from criminal activities in the European Union and to submit to two weeks in the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine for submitting for examination of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine the bill of creation of state body on return of assets.
6. Administrations of the State Border Service of Ukraine to take in a month in accordance with the established procedure measures for the conclusion of international treaties of Ukraine for the organization of patrol of frontier, joint with relevant organs of the adjacent states, and control at check points through frontier.
7. To develop and to give to the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine, the Security Service of Ukraine, the Public fiscal service of Ukraine, Management of the state protection of Ukraine, the Public penitentiary service of Ukraine with the assistance of the Prosecutor General's Office of Ukraine in a month for consideration of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine the missions for reforming of the sector of civil safety of Ukraine approved with experts of the Advisory European Union complex offers on reforming of law enforcement agencies in Ukraine (including drafts of regulatory legal acts of Ukraine), in particular, relatively:
enhancements of the organization of interaction and coordination of activities of law enforcement agencies;
ensuring further reforming of the Security Service of Ukraine according to standards and criteria of member states of the European Union, including by preparation of the new concept of reforming of the Security Service of Ukraine;
implementation of actions for accession to Schengen information system;
implementations of the automated system of accounting, the analysis and efficiency evaluation of activities of employees of law enforcement agencies;
step-by-step reduction of number of the certified personnel of law enforcement agencies;
increases in prestige (image) in profession of the employee of law-enforcement bodies.
8. To the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.