of April 28, 2015 No. 508
About approval of Operational regulations of courts of internal water swimming
According to subitem 26-20) of Item 1 of article 9 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 6, 2004 "About inland water transport" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Operational regulations of courts of internal water swimming.
2. To committee of transport of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Asavbayev A. A.) provide:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printed publicity materials and information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of Item 2 of this order.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising Vice-Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
It is approved
Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
June 26, 2015
It is approved
Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan
June 22, 2015
It is approved
Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
June 12, 2015
B. School student
Approved by the Order of the Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 28, 2015 No. 508
1. These rules of technical operation of courts of internal water swimming (further - Rules) are developed according to subitem 26-20) of Item 1 of article 9 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 6, 2004 "About inland water transport" (further - the Law) and determine procedure for technical operation of courts of internal water swimming of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. The provision of these rules extends to vessels of the inland water transport, including the vessels mixed "river sea" of swimming, operated under National flag of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. In these rules the following concepts are used:
1) warranty period - operation period before which termination the contractor (production, repair, maintenance) guarantees preserving values of technical utilization properties of the vessel (the ship equipment) at the level of the established requirements on condition of observance of these rules;
2) the Shipping register - the republican state state company of classification and ensuring technical safety of ships created according to the decision of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) testing of the vessel (the ship equipment) - natural determination of technical utilization properties of the vessel (the ship equipment);
4) repair of the vessel - the constituent of technical operation, is made for the purpose of providing, maintenance and recovery of technical utilization properties of the vessel or its elements on certain time interval;
5) survey - survey of the vessel for the purpose of determination of its technical condition according to the requirements established by the technical regulations and rules of the Shipping register aimed at safety control of navigation of the vessel taking into account its purpose and confirmation of class;
6) the schedule on management of members of ship crew - the document assigning ship technical means to members of ship crew and establishing responsibility of crew members for technical condition and their content;
7) operational readiness - condition of the vessel in case of which the ship equipment is in operating state the vessel is staffed by crew and has onboard necessary supply and necessary documents;
8) technical use - operation of the vessel, ship technical means, systems and devices according to their technical utilization properties which are carried out by ship crew;
9) technical operation - complex of the organizational, technical measures which are carried out for maintenance of courts in good repair during all operational term;
10) technical condition - set of the properties regulated by rules of the Shipping register, the elements of the vessel characterizing at present time degree of their suitability for operation and compliance to rules of the Shipping register and to technical regulations;
11) quality evaluation of technical operation - assessment of passport and actual data of operation of ship technical means, systems and devices on the system of indicators installed by the shipowner, and also the analysis of the happening damages, refusals and stops to work in case of operation of the vessel;
12) technical management - the management of technical operation providing the organization of technical operation of courts at the different levels of management, regulation of interaction between links of system of maintenance;
13) sediment - the period when the vessel does not perform the functions.
4. The vessels having the existing ship's papers established according to Item 1 of article 23 of the Law are allowed to operation.
5. Technical, fire-proof and sanitary readiness of the vessel, its supply, completeness with crew, qualification and professional readiness of crew members provide:
1) safety of navigation of vessels;
2) safety and necessary conditions of work and rest of crew;
3) safety and necessary conditions of stay on the vessel of passengers;
4) safety of the transported loads;
5) the set technical utilization properties of work of the vessel;
6) permanent LOC ARM to effective use of means of fight for safety of the vessel and means of assistance to other courts and people;
7) environment pollution prevention;
6. The organization of technical operation of courts is performed by the shipowner.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.