of April 30, 2015 No. 544
About approval of Operational regulations of rail transport
(In edition of the Order of the Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 22.06.2017 No. 374)
According to subitem 34-12) of Item 2 of article 14 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 8, 2001 "About rail transport" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Operational regulations of rail transport.
2. To committee of transport of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Asavbayev A. A.) provide:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printed publicity materials and information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of Item 2 of this order.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 30, 2015 No. 544
1. These rules of technical operation of rail transport (further - Rules) are developed according to subitem 34-12) of Item 2 of article 14 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 8, 2001 "About rail transport" (further - the Law) and determine procedure for technical operation of rail transport.
2. In these rules the following terms are used:
1) automatic cab signaling - system in case of which train movements on stage are performed on signals of engineman's indicators and operation points are the designated borders of block sites;
2) low-active sites - sites with amount of movement of passenger and freight trains (in the amount) according to the schedule no more than 8 couples a day;
3) distillation communication - communication for conducting office negotiations between persons on duty on railway stations and the workers performing works and being on stage;
4) stage - the part of rail line limited to adjacent stations, traveling, outdistanced Items or traveling posts;
5) special railway vehicles (further - Union of Right Forces) - the self-propelled and non-self-propelled rail vehicles intended for works on content, servicing, recovery and repair of the high-level railway net and sidings;
6) crew of special railway vehicles (further - crew of Union of Right Forces) - the workers appointed for management and servicing of Union of Right Forces. For management of Union of Right Forces the crew - the driver and the assistant driver or the driver and the assistant to the driver of section car is appointed (according to the operating manual of the corresponding vehicle);
7) the heavyweight freight train - the freight train which weight for the corresponding series of locomotives on 100 tons and more exceeds the weight regulation established by the traffic schedule on the site of following of this train;
8) arrow - the part of the railroad switch consisting of stock rails, funnymen and shift mechanism. In the presence of crosspieces with the movable core the crosspiece also enters concept of the shooter;
9) pointer post - one or several railroad switches of not centralized operation serviced by one person on duty of pointer post;
10) the pointer area - group of the adjacent pointer posts which are under control of one senior pointer post on duty;
11) the railroad switch - the device serving for transfer of railway vehicles from one way on another. Railroad switches consist of arrows, crosspieces and connecting tracks between them. Crosspieces happen to the rigid or movable core. Leading particulars of crosspiece without mobile elements are the core, two usovik, two counterrails, prikrepitel and liners, connection fastenings and bolts with washers and nuts for consolidation of usovik and the core in single design in case of combined crosspieces;
12) pointer communication - communication for conducting office negotiations between the person on duty on railway station with interlocked and control posts of railway station concerning preparation of routes (including check of svobodnost of railway tracks and arrows) and fixing of railway rolling stock on converging railway tracks;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.