It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
August 21, 2015
of July 31, 2015 No. 684
About approval of the Procedure for carrying out the analysis and risks assessment, development and implementation of measures for risk management for determination of forms and amounts of customs control
According to part two of Article 363 of Chapter 52 of the Section XI of the Customs code of Ukraine, I order to the subitem 5 of item 4 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 20, 2014 No. 375, for the purpose of ensuring selectivity of customs control by application of risk management system:
1. Approve the Procedure of the analysis and risks assessment, development and implementation of measures for risk management for determination of forms and amounts of customs control which is applied.
2. To department of tax, customs policy and methodology of financial accounting of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine (Chmeruk N. A.) to provide in accordance with the established procedure:
provision of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine;
promulgation of this order.
3. (Kosarchuk V. P.) in accordance with the established procedure to provide to department of communications of the Public fiscal service of Ukraine promulgation of this order.
the order of the State Customs Service of Ukraine of December 13, 2010 No. 1467 "About approval of the Procedure for application of the automated analysis system and risk management in case of customs control and customs clearance of goods using the cargo customs declaration", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on February 11, 2011 for No. 180/18918;
the order of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine of May 24, 2012 No. 597 "About approval of the Procedure for carrying out the analysis and risks assessment, development and implementation of measures for risk management in Customs Service of Ukraine", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on June 1, 2012 at No. 882/21194.
6. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the Deputy Minister of Finance of Ukraine Makeeva A. L. and the vice-chairman of the Public fiscal service of Ukraine providing accomplishment of tasks of the Public fiscal service of Ukraine on realization of state policy in the field of the public customs affairs.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine of July 31, 2015, No. 684
1. This Procedure is developed for the purpose of providing optionality of customs control by application of risk management system, improvement of overall performance of State Customs Service during customs control, acceleration of customs clearance due to application of risk management methods, including risk analysis with use of information technologies, and targeting implementation.
2. This Procedure establishes single approach to implementation by customs authorities (their structural divisions) of the analysis and risks assessment, development and implementation of measures for risk management for determination of forms and amounts of customs control.
3. In this Procedure terms are used in such values:
automated control system for risks (further - ASUR) - set of the program and information complexes providing functioning of risk management system (further - the RMS) during customs control and/or customs clearance of goods, vehicles;
the database of risks - data set about the revealed and potential risks of non-compliance with requirements of the legislation of Ukraine concerning customs affairs which can be used in risk management process;
random sampling - method of selection of objects of customs control for carrying out separate forms of customs control or their set when each object of basis of selection has identical probability to be selected;
the revealed risk - information on violation of the law of Ukraine which is available in customs authorities concerning customs affairs;
risk indicators - criteria with the parameters set in advance which use allows to perform the choice of object of control;
the ASUR module - one of subsystems of ASUR which enters the single automated information system of customs authorities (further - EAIS), including the automated system of customs clearance (further - ASTO) and ensures functioning of ASUR during customs control and/or customs clearance;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.