of July 24, 2015 No. 458
About approval of the Regulations on the organization and functioning of the National agency on regulation of nuclear and radiological activities, its structure and extreme number
Based on part (2) article 10 of the Law No. 132 of June 8, 2012 on safe implementation of nuclear and radiological activities (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2012, Art. No. 229-233, 739) DECIDES: the Government
Regulations on the organization and functioning of the National agency on regulation of nuclear and radiological activities according to appendix No. 1;
Structure of the National agency on regulation of nuclear and radiological activities according to appendix No. 2.
2. Establish the extreme number of the National agency on regulation of nuclear and radiological activities in number of 18 units with the annual salary fund according to the current legislation.
3. Recognize invalid Items 2-4 of the Order of the Government No. 328 of March 23, 2007. "About approval of the Provision, organizational structure and extreme number of the National agency on regulation of nuclear and radiological activities" (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2007, Art. No. 43-46, 344).
Temporarily acting as Prime Minister
Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Economic Affairs
Stefan Christoph Brid
Minister of Finance
minister of the environment
Appendix № 1
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of July 24, 2015 No. 458
1. This Provision establishes legal status, mission, functions, obligations and the rights of the National agency on regulation of nuclear and radiological activities (further – the National agency), its place in structure of the central industry body of public management, and also procedure for the organization of its activities.
Legal status of the National agency and its place in structure of the central public management
2. The national agency is administrative authority of public management in subordination of the Ministry of the environment with the status of the legal entity of the public law.
3. The national agency has seal with the image of the State Emblem of the Republic of Moldova, and also treasurer accounts, financial both appliances and other necessary attributes.
4. Financing of the National agency is performed from the government budget, and also from other sources, according to the current legislation.
5. In the activities the National agency is guided by the Constitution of the Republic of Moldova, presidential decrees of the Republic of Moldova, the laws of the Republic of Moldova, resolutions of Parliament, Government, this Provision and other regulations, and also international agreements which party the Republic of Moldova is.
Mission of the National agency
6. The national agency carries out state policy in the field of nuclear and radiological activities, and also regulation in the field of the competences.
Main functions of the National agency
7. For accomplishment of the mission the National agency performs the following main functions:
1) participates in development and promotion legislative and regulations in the field according to the procedure, established by the legislation;
2) registers nuclear and radiological activities on the basis of the notification, issues permissions to these activities on the basis of assessment of request of radiological permission and compliance to conditions of radiation protection, nuclear and radiation safety, physical safety of nuclear and radiation objects and nuclear guarantees;
3) draws up control acts and issues the corresponding instructions, constitutes and considers protocols on offenses in the field of nuclear and radiological activities, applies some enforcement measures obligatory to execution by physical persons and legal entities;
4) is provided by transparency of decision making process in case of regulation of nuclear and radiological activities;
Issues 5) and/or recognizes safety certificates on installations with sources of ionizing radiation (the equipment, packagings, containers or vehicles for radioactive sources, including radioactive waste) according to this Provision;
6) is conducted by the National registry of sources of ionizing radiation and the authorized physical persons and legal entities;
7) gives free aid in case of detection of ownerless radioactive sources;
8) signs with the consent of the Ministry of the environment according to the procedure, established by the law, bilateral or multilateral agreements with similar profile bodies from the third countries;
Prepares 9) and submits the national reports which are within the competence of the National agency, the profile international organizations according to international treaties which party the Republic of Moldova is.
Main powers of the National agency
8. For accomplishment of the functions, the National agency performs the following powers:
1) estimates conditions of implementation of nuclear and radiological activities, resolves nuclear and radiological activities;
2) exercises the state control and supervision for the purpose of check of conditions of nuclear and radiation safety, physical safety of nuclear and radiation objects;
3) performs certification or recognition of experts in nuclear and radiological area with issue of the right of the admission of III level;
4) estimates knowledge, issues or recognizes the rights of the admission of I and II levels issued by the organizations recognized by the National agency, to the personnel working in nuclear or radiological area and persons responsible for radiation protection;
5) is provided by management of the state system of accounting of sources of ionizing radiation, the nuclear materials and the equipment accompanying distribution of nuclear weapon;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.