of January 20, 2015 No. 26
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for tendering on provision in lease of hunting grounds of fund of inventory
According to Item 3 of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of May 5, 2009 No. 232 "About some questions of holding auctions (tenders)", item 4 of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of December 5, 2013 "About modification and amendments in presidential decrees of the Republic of Belarus of December 8, 2005 No. 580 and of April 26, 2010 No. 200" the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES: No. 551
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on procedure for tendering on provision in lease of hunting grounds of fund of inventory.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of January 20, 2015 No. 26
1. This Provision establishes procedure for the organization and tendering on provision in lease of hunting grounds of fund of inventory (further - the biddings).
2. Object of the biddings is provision in lease of hunting grounds of fund of inventory in certain borders (further - hunting grounds).
3. The biddings will be organized and carried out by regional executive committee or according to its order district executive committee and are open.
The type of the held auction (tender or auction) is determined by regional executive committee.
4. The legal entities interested in receipt of hunting grounds in lease (further - bidders) can be bidders.
5. For the organization and tendering regional executive committee or according to its order the district executive committee creates the commission on the organization and tendering (further - the commission) and approves its structure.
The structure of the commission created by regional executive committee joins representatives of regional executive committee, the national production forestry and landscape association, territorial authorities of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection.
The structure of the commission created by district executive committee joins representatives of district executive committee, the public forestry and landscape institutions, district inspection of natural resources and environmental protection.
During creation of the commission the commission chairman and the secretary of the commission are appointed.
The commission is created for the organization and carrying out one biddings or for certain period, but no more than for one year.
6. Under the organization and tendering the commission:
accepts the documents specified in Item 10 of this provision;
prepares and publishes in the printing mass media determined by Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus and posts on the global computer Internet on the official site of executive committee the notification on the held auction (further - the notification) no later than 30 days (when carrying out the repeated biddings - no later than 10 days) before date of their carrying out;
calculates the initial amount of the annual rent for the hunting grounds provided in lease (further - starting price of object of the biddings), and also determines the amount of increase in starting price of object of the biddings which is established ranging from 5 to 15 percent from the previous price called by the auctioneer when tendering in the form of auction (further - bid increment);
determines the amount of the annual rent for the hunting grounds provided in lease when tendering in the form of tender;
determines conditions of participation in tender when tendering in the form of tender;
draws up results of the biddings;
resolves disputes on procedure for tendering;
determines winning bidders or makes other decisions by their results, represents the relevant protocol to regional executive committee;
performs other functions according to this Provision.
The decision of the commission is made on commission session in which at least two thirds of her members participate, following the results of simple majority vote of voices. In case of the identical number of votes of pros and cons the voice of the commission chairman is decisive.
7. Starting price of object of the biddings when tendering in the form of auction or the amount of the annual rent when tendering in the form of tender is determined proceeding from minimum rates of the hire charge of the hunting grounds approved by Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus.
8. The notification shall contain the following data:
date, time, place, type, object and procedure for tendering;
the description of borders of the hunting grounds which are object of the biddings;
imprisonment terms by results of the biddings of the lease agreement of the site of hunting grounds which is object of the biddings;
starting price of object of the biddings when tendering in the form of auction;
the amount of the annual rent when tendering in the form of tender;
size, procedure and terms of making a deposit;
cost information on the organization and tendering, procedure and terms of their compensation by the participant who won the biddings;
procedure for familiarity with arrangement of hunting grounds;
address and contact phone number of the secretary of the commission;
the list of documents which need to be provided to bidders till their beginning;
the term of reception of an application about participation in the biddings (further - the statement).
9. The executive committee which will organize and holds the auction, has the right to refuse auction at any time, but not later than three days before date of its carrying out, and tender - not later than 30 days before carrying out tender.
10. Bidders according to the procedure and the terms specified in the notification make deposit in the amount of 20 percent of starting price of object of the biddings when tendering in the form of auction or the amount of the annual rent (under the terms of tender) when tendering in the form of tender for the hunting grounds provided in lease and submit the application to the commission.
Data on hunting grounds which these bidders wish to receive in lease by results of the biddings are specified in the statement.
Are enclosed to the application:
the biologo-economic case on the hunting grounds asked in lease developed according to requirements of the legislation;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.