of August 3, 2015 No. 555
About approval of Rules of veterinary zoning of the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic on infectious diseases of animals
For the purpose of ensuring veterinary and sanitary safety of the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic and creation of conditions for free international trade in animals and live stock products, according to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About veterinary science" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve Rules of veterinary zoning of the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic on infectious diseases of animals according to appendix.
2. To the Ministry of Agriculture and Land Reclamation of the Kyrgyz Republic, the State inspectorate for veterinary and phytosanitary safety under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic together with local government bodies to develop and approve the Actions plan on creation and functioning of veterinary and sanitary zones in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic with the feasibility statement.
3. To the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic to provide in the budget statement of the republic for 2016 financing of the expenses connected with implementation of the Actions plan on creation and functioning of veterinary and sanitary zones in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of agro-industrial complex and ecology of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
1. These rules of zoning of the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic on infectious diseases of animals (further - Rules) are developed according to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About veterinary science" and the decision of the Commission of the Customs union "About application of veterinary and sanitary measures in the Customs union" of June 18, 2010 No. 317. Also taking into account recommendations of the World Health Organization of animals (further - MEB) also establish procedure zoning of the territory of the republic on infectious diseases of animals.
2. Zoning of the territory of the republic on infectious diseases is carried out for the purpose of determination of the subpopulation of the animals having the veterinary and sanitary status concerning any infectious disease and degree of safety of products which can carriers and carriers, except products which during the production underwent the procedures guaranteeing lack of the activator in it existing in this zone.
3. The state authorized body on veterinary science establishes the veterinary and sanitary status of wellbeing of the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic, constitutes the epizootic card on zoning of the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic and on its basis makes changes to the plan of antiepizootic actions.
4. According to epizootic zoning of the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic in the territories, unsuccessful in the veterinary relation, it can be provided:
- implementation of additional antiepizootic actions according to the plan of antiepizootic actions;
- implementation of activities for cultivation, cultivation, content, movement, transportation, turnover and slaughter of animals, to production, conversion, transportation, storage and realization of other controlled goods, biological waste and waste of livestock production according to these rules;
- introduction of separate restrictive actions according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
5. When carrying out zoning of the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic the state authorized body on veterinary science is guided the State authorized body on veterinary science establishes the veterinary and sanitary status of territorial zone taking into account veterinary health requirements of the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
6. The veterinary and sanitary status of the territory concerning any infectious disease of animals is given taking into account natural conditions (in particular, climatic zone in which there is no infecting agent and its carrier) and artificial conditions (in particular, proper providing the conditions excluding circulation of infecting agent of this subpopulation).
7. Establishment of the veterinary and sanitary status of territorial zone concerning specific infectious disease of animals includes data analysis of diagnostics, results of monitoring, methods of prevention, methods of identification and traceability of animals and their application.
B. Epizooticly the safe territorial zone can include in itself exception zone in which the relevant antiepizootic activities directed to non-admission of spread of disease (its activator) out of its limits with control on its border of movement of all goods and transport are held.
9. Epizooticly the safe territorial zone has the protective zone separating it the territories with other veterinary and sanitary status.
The veterinary and sanitary status of territorial zone can be determined as follows:
- on activator availability - safe territorial zone, unsuccessful territorial zone and territorial zone with the unspecified status;
- on vaccination application - territorial zone without vaccination, territorial zone with vaccination;
- on risk level of drift of disease (its activator) - territorial zone of high risk, territorial zone of uncertain risk, territorial zone of low risk and territorial zone of negligible risk.
10. In these rules the following basic concepts are used:
susceptible animals are the animals belonging to species in which organism the causative agent of infectious disease can be reproduced (to breed). Such animals can show clinical signs of this disease of any severity as a result of infection or not have clinical signs of disease and be the hidden carriers of infecting agent;
protective zone - the zone established for protection of health of animals in the safe territory and for safety made and/or being in circulation in this territory of products of animal origin. The protective zone can differ from the safe territory (zone) on risk degree of penetration of infecting agent, on vaccination availability, on availability of special monitoring programs which are not carried out in safe zone;
exception zone - the territory established in the safe territory or the territory with the unspecified veterinary and sanitary status, the including epizootic center and (or) the infected object;
kompartmentalization - the procedures which are carried out for determination of criteria of practice of production and cultivation taking into account the principle of biological safety of the subpopulations which are characterized by the special veterinary and sanitary status with the preventive purpose or for international trade;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.