of April 15, 2015 No. ZR-16
About military industrial complex
Accepted by National Assembly of the Republic of Armenia on March 25, 2015
1. The purpose of this law is creation of bases of the stable, systematized, legal, economic, social, and also scientific and scientific and technical personnel policy and implementation of programs of arms of the state armed forces of the Republic of Armenia, and also implementation of military and technical pretentious programs.
2. This law regulates the purposes, the principles and tasks of military-industrial policy in the Republic of Armenia, the relations arising between the state and other bodies and the organizations included in military industrial complex, procedure for forming and placement of the state order for military needs, methodology of price regulation of goods, works, services.
1. The basic concepts used in this Law:
1) military industrial complex of the Republic of Armenia (further – military industrial complex) – system scientific, research and production, production and other sort of the organizations and state bodies which activities are directed to realization of military and technical policy of the state,
2) military and technical policy – the official point of view and activities of the state which is aimed at providing with intra republican military goods and property military forces and other troops in peace and wartime,
3) military and production policy – system of legal and military-economic actions and actions of military industrial complex, proceeding from need of safety of the state, military-economic competitiveness and social and economic development,
4) subjects of military-industrial policy – the state bodies and the organizations performing military-industrial activities regardless of form of business
5) military-industrial activities – combination of forms of economic activity of provision of services and works on servicing of arms, military equipment, ammunition, developments, upgrades, productions, recoveries, remontirovaniye of military technical means on the basis of state orders for military needs,
6) subjects of military industrial complex – legal entities and physical persons which perform military-industrial activities in the territory of the Republic of Armenia,
7) military-industrial cluster – single group the competitiveness of the organizations performing state orders for the military needs supplementing each other and providing
8) the state assistance to subjects of activities of military industrial complex – economic and legal activity of state bodies which is directed to increase in supply effectiveness of military-industrial goods and provision of services,
9) the organizations of assistance of activities of subjects of military industrial complex – the trade and uncommercial organizations which are created for implementation of assistance to subjects of military-industrial activities or participate in this works,
10) the state order for military needs – function of providing armed forces and other troops with intra republican military goods and property – ammunition, military equipment, military technical means, the real estate and rear property subjects of activities of military industrial complex,
11) military goods and property – product, the provided service and the work delivered for military needs by the state order
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.