of June 26, 2015 No. 437
About introduction of temporary ban on export of oil products
According to article 18 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On regulation of trading activity" and Section 10 of Appendix 7 to the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union and the Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Government of the Russian Federation on trade and economic cooperation in the field of oil supply and oil products to the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 9, 2010, for the purpose of non-admission of critical shortcoming and increase in prices in the domestic market of oil products of the Republic of Kazakhstan PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Impose for a period of six months export ban from the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan out of limits of customs area of the Eurasian Economic Union of light distillates and products (the EAC 2710 Commodity Nomenclature of Foreign Economic Activity code 12), average distillates, kerosene, gasoils, diesel fuel (the EAC 2710 19 110 0 - 2710 19 290 Commodity Nomenclature of Foreign Economic Activity code 0, 2710 19 350 0 - 2710 19 480 0, 2710 20 110 0 - 2710 20 190 0) and other oil products (the EAC 2710 20 900 Commodity Nomenclature of Foreign Economic Activity code 0), except household oven fuel.
2. To provide to development department of the oil industry of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) the notification of Committee of state revenues of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan on ensuring control on execution of Item 1 of this order in the procedure established by the legislation;
2) the notification of Joint-stock company "The Kazakstan Tem_r Zhola national company (under approval) about taking measures to realization of Item 1 of this order in the procedure established by the legislation;
3) notification of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan on need in accordance with the established procedure:
inform the Euroasian economic commission on introduction of the prohibition specified in Item 1 of this order;
submit for consideration of the Euroasian economic commission of the offer on application of the measures specified in Item 1 of this order, other State Parties of the Eurasian Economic Union;
4) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
5) the direction of the copy of this order within ten calendar days from the date of its obtaining in the republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
6) placement of this order on official Internet resource of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies;
7) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Department of legal service of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 4), 5) and 6) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
B. School student
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.