of March 16, 2004 No. ZR-40
About the service providing forced execution
Accepted by National Assembly of the Republic of Armenia on February 18, 2004
1. This Law regulates features of the state authorized body performing functions on forced execution of court, administrative acts, sheets of executive text (further - also the acts which are subject to execution) (further - the Service providing forced execution) as separate type of public service.
1. The service providing forced execution (further – service of forced execution) provides forced execution of the court resolutions provided by the Law of the Republic of Armenia "About forced execution of court resolutions".
2. Ceased to be valid
3. The service in service of forced execution is carried out with respect for the principles of legality, respect of the rights and freedoms, honor and advantage of man and citizen, humanity and publicity, by means of individual and centralized management.
4. Governors have no powers of systematization of activities of service of forced execution.
The system of service of forced execution consists of structural divisions and territorial authorities.
The service of forced execution consists of the central body and territorial authorities of service of forced execution.
The central body of service of forced execution can have departments.
The main forced contractor can have assistants who are considered as employees of the central body.
Paragraph of the sixth ceased to be valid
Paragraph of the seventh ceased to be valid
5. Ceased to be valid
1. The legislation on service of forced execution consists of this Law and the Law "About Public Service", the Law "About Forced Execution of Court Resolutions", other laws and legal acts, international treaties of the Republic of Armenia.
2. If international treaties of the Republic of Armenia establish other regulations which are not established by this law, then agreement regulations are applied.
3. The relations of system of respectability of forced contractors and the other relations following from these legal adjustments which are obligatory for forced contractors are regulated by the Law "About Public Service".
4. The questions concerning employment relationships of forced contractors which are not adjusted by this Law are regulated by the laws "About Civil Service" and "About Public Service".
5. If these relations are not adjusted by the legal acts established by part 4 of this Article they are regulated by the labor law of the Republic of Armenia.
1. Positions of service of forced execution are classified by groups, proceeding from requirements imposed from the point of view of responsibility for the organization and management of persons holding these positions, powers on decision making, influences of activities, contacts and representation, complexity of tasks and their decision, and also professional knowledge and competences.
2. Positions of service of forced execution are classified by the following groups:
1) main positions of service of forced execution;
2) leading positions of service of forced execution
3. Classification of positions in groups of positions of service of forced execution is performed according to the nomenclature of positions of service of forced execution. The nomenclature is approved and changed by the main forced contractor, and it is kept according to the procedure, established by the Law "About Civil Service". The nomenclature does not include positions of the main forced contractor and his deputies.
4. The employees holding the position provided by the nomenclature of positions of service of forced execution are considered as employees of forced execution (further - forced contractors).
5. The main forced contractor and his deputies are considered as persons holding managerial positions which positions are not included into the nomenclature of positions of service of forced execution.
6. The rights, the obligations and social guarantees provided by this Law for the forced contractor extend to the main forced contractor and his deputies, and the other regulations established by this Law extend to the main forced contractor and his deputies only in the cases which are directly provided by this Law.
1. To forced contractors the following ranks of justice which are classified on the following groups are given:
1) ceased to be valid
2) ranks of the main group:
- colonel of justice,
- lieutenant colonel of justice,
3) ranks of the leading group:
- major of justice,
- captain of justice,
- senior lieutenant of justice,
- lieutenant of justice.
Ranks are classified by postupenny system in decreasing order.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.