of April 13, 2005 No. 39-III ZRK
About social protection of disabled people in the Republic of Kazakhstan
This Law governs the public relations in the field of social protection of disabled people in the Republic of Kazakhstan and determines legal, economic and organizational conditions of ensuring social protection of disabled people, creations of equal opportunities by it for activity and integration into society.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) special vehicles - type of technical assistance for active and passive movement of disabled people;
2) No. 433-V ZRK is excluded according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 03.12.2015;
3) professional orientation - system of the measures directed to assistance to the disabled person in the choice of types of labor activity;
4) reconstructive surgery - the surgical method of treatment directed to recovery or compensation of the broken functions of organism;
5) medico-social examination - determination in accordance with the established procedure needs of osvidetelstvuyemy person for measures of social protection on the basis of assessment of the restrictions of activity caused by permanent disorder of functions of organism;
5-1) medico-social organization (organization) - the organization intended for permanent or temporary residence in the conditions of hospital, semi-hospital or day stay aged, disabled people, including disabled people from among psychoneurological patients, handicapped children needing the help and leaving, medical attendance;
6) medical rehabilitation - complex of the medical services directed to preserving, partial or complete recovery of the broken and (or) lost functions of organism;
7) the disabled person - person having the violation of health with permanent disorder of functions of organism caused by diseases, mutilations (wounds, injuries, contusions), their consequences, defects which leads to restriction of activity and need of its social protection;
8) the handicapped child - person aged up to eighteen years having the violation of health with permanent disorder of functions of organism caused by diseases, mutilations (wounds, injuries, contusions), their consequences, defects which leads to restriction of activity and need of its social protection;
9) social resettlement of disabled people - package of measures, the conditions for overcoming activity by disabled people of restrictions directed to creation, recovery of the social status, their social and environmental adaptation;
10) social protection of disabled people - package of measures for the public assistance, rehabilitation, and also integration of disabled people into society;
11) special workplaces for employment of disabled people - the workplaces equipped taking into account individual opportunities of the disabled person;
12) employment rehabilitation of disabled people - package of measures, the broken or lost professional skills directed to obtaining or recovery, knowledge and abilities of disabled people, their adaptation and employment;
13) the subitem 13) of Article 1 is excluded according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 03.07.2013 No. 124-V ZRK
14) social and environmental adaptation of disabled people - process of possible achievement of self-service, independent accommodation or return of disabled people to habitual conditions of family and public life;
14-1) specialized organizations of persons with disabilities - public associations of disabled people, and also the organizations, hundred percent of shares in which belong to public associations of disabled people, on condition of compliance of such associations and the organizations to the following conditions:
the annual average number of disabled people constitutes at least 51 percent from total number of workers;
expenses on compensation of disabled people in year constitute at least 35 percent from total expenses on compensation;
15) disability - extent of restriction of activity of the person owing to violation of health with permanent disorder of functions of organism;
16) the individual program of rehabilitation of the disabled person - the document determining specific amounts, types and terms of carrying out rehabilitation of the disabled person;
18) the prosthetic and orthopedic help - specialized type of medico-technical assistance on providing disabled people with prosthetic and orthopedic means and training in use of them;
19) prosthetic and orthopedic means - the means replacement the absent extremities or other parts of body compensating broken or the lost functions of organism owing to disease or damage of health;
19-1) sign language translation - the translation by means of the tactile alphabet and (or) sign language from any language;
20) surdotekhnichesky means - the technical means for correction and compensation of defects of hearing including strengthening means of communication and information transfers;
21) technical supportive (compensatory) means - prosthetic and orthopedic and surdo-tiflotekhnichesky means and obligatory hygienic means;
22) tiflotekhnichesky means - the funds allocated for correction and compensation of the lost opportunities of disabled people as a result of visual impairment;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.