of March 31, 2015 No. 398
About approval of Rules of implementation of the state monitoring of subsoil
According to the subitem 9) of article 19 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 24, 2010 "About subsoil and subsurface use" I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of implementation of the state monitoring of subsoil.
2. To provide to department of subsurface use of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) in the procedure established by the legislation state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printing editions and information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of Item 2 of this order.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising Vice-Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
It is approved
Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan
April 28, 2015
It is approved
Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
May 16, 2015
It is approved
Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
May 22, 2015
B. School student
Approved by the Order of the Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 31, 2015 No. 398
1. These rules of implementation of the state monitoring of subsoil are developed according to the subitem 9) of article 19 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 24, 2010 "About subsoil and subsurface use" (further - the Law) and determine procedure of the state monitoring of subsoil.
2. The state monitoring of subsoil represents system of observations of condition of subsoil, including with use of data of remote sensing of Earth from space, for ensuring rational use of the state fund of subsoil and timely identification of their changes, assessment, the prevention and elimination of effects of negative processes.
3. Object of the state monitoring of subsoil are subsoil of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the processes happening in them.
4. The state monitoring of subsoil is component of single state monitoring system of state of environment and natural resources, including production monitoring (monitoring of impacts) when tracking standard rates of quality of subsoil.
5. The state monitoring of subsoil joins in the international programs of global monitoring of subsoil and the environment with participation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
6. The state monitoring of subsoil is carried out in natural and natural and technogenic systems, including mining areas, oil-and-gas provinces, groundwater reservoirs, mineral deposits, including underground waters, water-bearing complexes and the horizons, waterproof thicknesses, geological bodies with the geological processes proceeding in them, geophysical, seismic, gravitational and other fields, sites of subsurface use and water use of underground waters, pollution of subsoil, excavations and water intakes.
7. The state monitoring of subsoil is performed at three levels:
1) local within the separate natural and technogenic system including sites of subsurface use and water use, exploration and production of mineral deposits (career, the mine, wells, water intaking constructions, burial polygons, water step-down installations), constructions and (or) operation of underground constructions not connected with investigation and (or) production, pollution of subsoil, urbanized territories, irrigation arrays;
2) regional in the territory of separate natural systems taking into account geological and structural, hydrogeological, engineering-geological and other features, administrative, economic, ecological and other borders, complex of the natural and technogenic factors exerting impact on condition of subsoil;
3) republican in all territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan with allocation, if necessary, the large regions having nation-wide value and also cross-border underground water objects.
8. The state monitoring of subsoil includes:
1) monitoring of underground waters;
2) monitoring of dangerous exogenous geological processes;
3) monitoring of dangerous endogenous geological processes;
4) monitoring of fields of hydrocarbons;
5) monitoring of fields of solid minerals;
6) monitoring of the subsoil plots used for the purposes which are not connected with exploration and production of minerals;
7) monitoring of the subsoil plots which are affected the economic activity which is not connected with subsurface use.
9. The state monitoring of subsoil is performed on:
1) the Items of the observations and polygons of the state network created at the expense of the government budget, placed on squares both with natural, and with the broken condition of subsoil;
2) Items of the observations of private network created by subsoil users according to contractual terms on subsurface use within issued by authorized body on studying and use of subsoil of geological and mountain branches (further - authorized body), and also water users of underground waters in accordance with the terms of permissions to special water use.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.