of March 17, 2015 No. 178
About approval of Rules of running an electronic auction selling property of the bankrupt and determination of his organizer
According to Item 1 of article 99 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About rehabilitation and bankruptcy" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of running an electronic auction selling property of the bankrupt.
2. Determine Information and Accounting Center joint-stock company the organizer of electronic auction selling property of the bankrupt.
3. To committee of state revenues of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Ergozhin of E.) in the procedure established by the legislation to provide:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement on Internet resource of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 17, 2015 No. 178
1. These rules of running an electronic auction selling property of the bankrupt (further - Rules) are developed according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About rehabilitation and bankruptcy" (further - the Law) and determine procedure for running an electronic auction selling property of the bankrupt.
2. In these rules the following basic concepts are used:
1) current price - the price for lot developing during the electronic auction;
2) it is excluded
3) the bankrupt - the debtor whose insolvency is established by the judgment which took legal effect;
4) the starting price - lot price on each object which is established by results of determination of estimated value or at book value object;
5) the debtor - the physical person registered as the individual entrepreneur (further - the individual entrepreneur) or the legal entity to which the procedures provided by the Law are applied;
6) minimum price - the price below which lot cannot be sold;
7) the closed electronic auction - electronic auction on realization of the property limited in turnover;
8) the winner - the participant of electronic auction who offered top price for lot of auction and the signatory protocol on results of electronic auction;
9) the guarantee fee - the sum of money granted by physical person or legal entity for participation in electronic auction;
10) the participant - the physical person or legal entity registered in the procedure established by these rules for participation in electronic auction or the closed electronic auction;
11) lot - subject or several objects which are at the same time sold at electronic auction;
12) the web portal of the register of state-owned property (further - the web portal of the register) - the Internet resource placed on the Internet to the address: www.gosreestr.kz providing single point of access to the electronic database on sale of property of debtors (further - the database);
13) the seller - the interim, bankrupt or rehabilitation manager;
14) the buyer - the winner of electronic auction who signed the purchase and sale agreement;
15) selling price - the final price of lot established as a result of electronic auction;
16) authorized body - the body of state revenues performing state regulation in the field of rehabilitation and bankruptcy (except for banks, the insurance (reinsurance) organizations and the accumulation pension funds);
17) the organizer - the legal entity determined by authorized body and who signed with the seller the agreement on rendering electronic services in running an electronic auction selling property of the bankrupt;
18) payment gateway of "the electronic government" (further - PShEP) - the information system automating processes of information transfer about carrying out payments within rendering the paid services rendered electronically;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.