of February 20, 2015 No. 122
About approval of Safety regulations in case of operation of the heatmechanical equipment of power plants and thermal networks
According to the subitem 18) article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About power industry" PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. To provide to department of power industry of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) the direction on official publication of this order within ten calendar days after its state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on official Internet resource of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Department of legal service of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 2) and 3) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
B. School student
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 20, 2015 No. 122
1. These rules of safe engineering in case of operation of the heatmechanical equipment of power plants and thermal networks (further - Rules) are developed according to the subitem 18) of article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About power industry" (further - the Law) and determine procedure for safe engineering in case of operation of the heatmechanical equipment of power plants and thermal networks.
2. These rules are intended for persons occupied with operation, repair, adjustment and testing of the heatpower, mechanical and water treatment equipment of water supply systems, devices of thermal automatic equipment and measurements, the fuel and transport, boiler, turbine and by-product recovery departments operating and the reconstructed power plants, thermal networks, thermal Items and heating boiler rooms located in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. In these rules the following basic concepts are used:
1) the rotating mechanisms - pumps, fans, smoke exhausters, mills, feeders, crushers and to that similar with electro-or other drive;
2) administrative technicians - heads, chiefs of workshops, chiefs of sites, laboratories of the company, their deputies, engineers, technicians, masters who are engaged in operational and corrective maintenance of the equipment;
3) works at height - works in case of which accomplishment the worker is at height 1, of meters and more from the surface of soil, overlapping or working flooring and at distance less than 2 meters from difference border on height;
4) crew - crew as a part of two people and more, including the operator;
5) gas dangerous places - rooms (constructions, sites and another) in which air of the working area the hazardous substance content above limit rate of concentration is possible or can be formed explosive mixes;
6) equipment maintenance - operation, repair, adjustment and testing of the equipment, and also commissioning on it;
7) the explosive valve - the device protecting elements of fire chamber of copper, dust system from destruction in case of exceeding of the established pressure;
8) operational maintenance force - the personnel which are specially trained and prepared for operational corrective maintenance in the approved amount of the equipment fixed to it;
9) underground constructions - thermal cameras, through passage and channels semi-through passage, collectors and wells;
10) steeplejack works - works at the height more than 5 meters from the surface of soil, overlapping or working flooring over which they are made directly from designs, the equipment, machines and mechanisms, in case of their installation, operation repair. At the same time the fixed asset protecting working from fall from height is the safety belt;
11) maintenance force - engineers, technicians, masters, workers who are engaged in repair of the heatmechanical equipment;
12) the working area - space up to 2 meters high over the level of floor or the platform on which there are places of permanent or temporary stay of working;
13) workplace - the place of permanent or temporary stay working in the course of labor activity;
14) preparation of workplace - production of necessary transactions on shutdown, emptying, cooling, washing, ventilation of the equipment, prevention of its wrong inclusion in work, check of lack of excessive pressure and hazardous substances, barrier, posting of the signs of safety on this workplace ensuring safety of work;
15) the works manager - the works manager, carried out according to the job specification or the order;
16) the operator - the operator, carried out according to the job specification or the order;
17) hoisting machines - cranes of all types, cranes excavators (the excavators intended for work with the hook suspended on rope), waist, winches for load lifting and people;
18) the heatmechanical equipment - the heatpower, mechanical and water treatment equipment, and also devices of thermal automatic equipment and heatmechanical measurements established on this equipment;
19) personnel on duty - the persons which are on watch in change and allowed to operational management and operational switchings of the equipment;
20) the admission - the action providing correctness of preparation of workplace, sufficiency of the taken security measures necessary for work production, and compliance to their nature and place of employment according to the job specification or the order;
21) the repeated admission - the admission on workplace where already earlier work on this job specification was performed;
22) dangerous goods - substances and objects which in case of transportation of handling works and storage can serve as cause of explosion, the fire or damage of vehicles, warehouses, devices, buildings and constructions, and also death, mutilation, poisoning, burns, radiation or disease of people and animals;
23) the job specification - the work permit on works;
24) production rooms - the closed spaces in specially intended buildings and constructions in which it is permanent (on changes) or periodically (during the working day) the labor activity of people connected with participation in different types of production, in the organization, control and production management, and also with participation in extra production types of work at the companies of transport, communication and another is performed;
25) the safety valve - the device protecting from exceeding of pressure in copper, vessel or the pipeline over established;
26) permanent workplace - the place in which working is the most part (more than 50% or more than 2 hours continuously) the working hours. If work is carried out in different Items of the working area, all working area is considered permanent workplace.
4. At persons servicing the equipment of producing departments of power plants and thermal networks, and persons allowed to accomplishment of special works entry about it in the qualification certificate of examination is made.
5. As special works are considered:
2) servicing of the vessels working under pressure;
3) fire and gas dangerous;
4) works with mercury;
5) works about electro pneumo - and the abrasive tool;
7) works with the heavy lift gears managed from floor;
8) movement of weights using car - and electric lift trucks;
9) works on metalworking and abrasive machines.
The list of special works is supplemented with the solution of management of the company taking into account specific conditions.
6. The personnel servicing the equipment in gas dangerous places, and also adjoining to hazardous substances need to know:
1) the list of gas dangerous places in the workshop (area);
2) the poisoning action of hazardous substances and signs of poisoning with them;
3) flammable substances and methods of their suppression;
4) procedure for evacuation of persons, victims of hazardous substances, from gas dangerous places and methods of rendering the pre-medical help to them.
7. All personnel are provided according to the instruction for labor protection by overalls, special footwear and individual remedies according to nature of the performed works.
8. The personnel work in overalls buttoned on all buttons. On clothes there shall not be fluttering parts which can be taken by the moving (rotating) parts of mechanisms. Roll up sleeves of overalls and sprain tops of boots it is not allowed.
During the works with toxic and aggressive agents, rasshlakovka of surfaces of heating of coppers, descent of hot ashes from bunkers, and also in case of accomplishment of electrowelding, obmurovochny, insulating works, unloading and loading of the loose and becoming dusty materials, trousers put on over boots.
In case of stay in rooms with the operating energy equipment, in wells, in cameras, channels, tunnels, bunkers, on the building site, assembly sites and in repair zone all personnel need to put on the protective helmets clasped by podborodny belt. Hair shall clean up under helmet.
9. All production personnel study practical acceptances of release of the person who got under tension from action of electric current and rendering the pre-medical help to it.
10. At each company safe routes on the territory of the company to place of employment and plans of evacuation for case of the fire or emergency are developed and brought to the attention of all personnel.
11. Be in the territory of power plant and in production rooms without accompanying persons it is not allowed to persons which do not have relations to servicing of the equipment located in them.
12. All passes and drives, entrances and exits as in production rooms and constructions, and outside in the territory adjoining them are lit for free and safe movement of pedestrians and transport. Passes are not encumbered and not used for warehousing of loads.
Passes, drives, transitions, and also ladders, platforms and handrail to them should be contained always in good repair and purity, and located in the open air - to clear of snow and ice and to sand. The territory of black oil economy in ridging, and also drain devices it is necessary to clear after each snowfall.
Floorings of platforms and transitions, and also handrail to them become stronger reliably. For repair instead of the removed handrail it is necessary to do temporary barrier. The handrail and floorings removed for the period of repair after its termination are established into place and well are fixed.
13. In case of train service, shunting structures, locomotives, in case of uncouplings of cars it is necessary to depart beforehand to the safe place (on roadside or mezhduputya) on distance at least 2 meters from extreme rail.
14. The device of masterful, sanitary and household and other rooms under gas flues is not allowed.
15. Inserted floors, floors, channels and priyamk should be contained always in good repair. All apertures in floor are protected.
Covers and edges of hatches of wells, cameras and priyamk, and also overlappings of channels are made of corrugated iron level with floor or the earth and reliably are fixed.
16. In cameras and channels it is necessary to maintain purity, to regularly pump out water from priyamk and not to allow blocking up of passes.
17. Alteration of building constructions and punched hole of openings in them without predesigns confirming possibility of performance of works is not allowed.
18. The construction of deaf partitions in the channels interfering easy access of service personnel is not allowed.
In exceptional cases, when separation of the channel into separate compartments is necessary on technology conditions, for example, in case of the device of steel concrete panel board motionless support, before and after dividing partition exits to the Earth's surface shall be arranged.
19. At each company (in the workshop, on the site) there is plan with indication of on it repair platforms and overloads, admissible on them. In workshops (on sites) borders of platforms are accurately designated, and on plates permissible loads are specified them.
20. Explosion-proof lighting fixtures are applied to lighting of rooms to which penetration of combustible gas and vapors of explosive substances is not excluded.
In production rooms emergency publicizing and network of lighting on 12 Volts is carried out.
21. Levels of noise on workplaces do not exceed the admissible values established by hygienic standard rates to atmospheric air in city and rural settlements in the territories of industrial bodies, according to the subitem 3 of Item 3 of article 95 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About health of the people and health care system" (further - the Code).
22. Admissible regulations of vibration on workplaces (the equipment creating vibration) do not exceed the values established by hygienic standard rates to atmospheric air in city and rural settlements in the territories of industrial bodies, according to the subitem 3 of Item 3 of article 95 of the Code.
23. Systems of ventilation, air conditioning and air heating are carried out according to the standard rates established by hygienic standard rates to atmospheric air in city and rural settlements in the territories of industrial bodies, according to the subitem 3 of Item 3 of article 95 of the Code.
24. Air of the working area of production premises of the companies corresponds to the standard rates established by hygienic standard rates to atmospheric air in city and rural settlements in the territories of industrial bodies, according to the subitem 3 of Item 3 of article 95 of the Code.
25. Acid, alkali, phosphates, reagents and other materials are stored in storage facilities, agrees with requirements of the technical regulations approved according to the subitem 20) of Item 1 of Article 7, the subitem 1) of article 8 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About technical regulation".
26. Chemicals and materials which contain flammable, explosive and toxic components are stored in special warehouses, separately from other rooms.
27. In manufacture workshops of power plants places for installation of the electrowelding equipment, and centralized distributing for carrying out gas and arc welding works are provided.
28. Small amounts (to 2-3 liters) alkalis and acids (except fluoric) need to be stored in glass container (large bottles) with the ground-in traffic jams in the certain rooms equipped with ventilation.
Fluoric acid should be stored in polyethylene vessels or the waxed large bottles.
Large bottles are located in baskets or wooden obreshetka. The space between large bottle and basket (obreshetky) is filled with wood shaving or straw. For storage of large bottles with sulfuric and nitric acids use of wood materials is allowed after their processing by fireproof structure.
Baskets (obreshetka) with large bottles filled with acid are established on floor in one row. Each of them should be supplied with label with the name of acid.
Empty large bottles from under acid should be stored in similar conditions.
29. The materials, products, the equipment and its details which are on site repair work out of rooms keep within on the leveled stamped platforms which in winter time need to be cleared of snow and ice. Measures of the prevention of spontaneous shift of the listed objects are taken.
In case of arrangement of materials on slopes measures for protection of platforms against surface water are taken.
The distance from materials and the equipment to brow of ditches and trenches is determined by calculation on stability of slopes, but it makes at least one meter.
30. Loads on the platform keep within as follows:
1) brick in packets on pallets - no more than in two tiers, in containers - in one tier, without containers - in feet height of no more 1,7 of meters;
2) tiled materials (tiles asbotsementny, sheets asbotsementny, wavy and flat) - in feet up to 1 meter high;
3) melkosortny metal - in racks height of no more 1,5 of meters;
4) the large-size and heavyweight equipment and its parts - in one row on liners;
5) ferrous rolling metals (sheet steel, channels, dvutavrovy beams, high-quality steel) - in stacks height to 1,5 of meters with liners and laying. Establish metal sheets on edge it is not allowed;
6) heat-insulating materials - in stacks height to 1,2 of meters with storage in the closed dry room;
7) pipes with a diameter up to 300 millimeters - in stacks up to 3 meters high on liners with trailer emphasis;
8) pipes with a diameter more than 300 millimeters - in stacks up to 3 meters high in saddle without laying.
The lower number of pipes shall be laid on liners, is strengthened by the inventory metal boots or trailer emphasis which is reliably fixed on liners.
31. In the territory of the companies and in working rooms purity is observed.
The poured or leaked liquids are neutralized and removed, and places where they were spilled, are wiped.
Dust from walls, window sills, overlappings, ladders, the surfaces of the equipment and other places of its deposits is removed aspirators, or wet cleaning according to the schedule established by the corresponding instruction.
When cleaning rooms and the equipment combustible substances (gasoline, kerosene, acetone and others) are not applied.
32. The hazardous substance content in air of the working area of production rooms shall not exceed the established threshold limit values.
33. Concentration of combustible gas in rooms shall not exceed 1/5 lower limits of its inflammability.
34. In production rooms the closed metal boxes with departments for net and dirty cleaning cloth are established. The dirty cleaning cloth from boxes cleans up daily.
35. Production rooms are equipped with fountainlets (or reservoirs) with drinking water.
36. In production rooms of the first-aid kit are completed with dressings and medicines. First-aid kits will be sealed up and kept clean and procedure, and the inventory of materials and medicines - systematically is replenished based on entries in the operational magazine about their expenditure. In the first-aid kit there is list of required materials and medicines, and also instruction for their application. The location of first-aid kits is determined by administration of the workshop (the area, the site) in coordination with first-aid post.
38. Pipelines of aggressive, flammable, combustible, explosive or hazardous substances shall be hermetic. In places of possible leakages (cranes, gates, flange connections) protection covers, and if necessary - special devices with discharge of products of leakages from them to the safe place are established.
The equipment elements, fittings and devices requiring periodic survey are located in the places convenient for servicing.
39. All hot sites of surfaces of the equipment and pipelines which are in zone of possible hit on them flammable, combustible, explosive or hazardous substances become covered by metal covering for protection of thermal isolation from treatment by these substances.
40. All hot parts of the equipment, pipelines, tanks and other elements to which touch can cause burns are isolated by heat-insulating material. Temperature on the surface of isolation at temperature of air of 25 °C shall be not above 45 °C. Coloring and texts on pipelines are carried out according to the Rules of ensuring industrial safety in case of operation of the equipment working under pressure approved by the order of the Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 30, 2014 No. 358 (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts for No. 10303).
41. The equipment elements located at height of more 1,5 of meters from the floor level (the working platform) should be serviced from stationary platforms with barriers and ladders.
Ladders and platforms are protected with handrail height of at least 0,9 of meter with continuous onboard element on bottom height of at least 0,2 of meters (200 mm). Free height over half of platforms and steps of ladders in boiler room constitutes at least 2 meters.
42. Latches and gates for which opening great efforts are required are supplied with bypass lines and mechanical or electric drives.
43. All starting arrangements and fittings are numbered and have texts according to the technology scheme. On steering wheels of latches, gates and shiber the direction of rotation when opening or their closing is specified.
44. Moving parts of production equipment to which access of working is possible are provided with mechanical protective barriers.
Protective barriers shall be folding (on loops, hinges) or removable, made of separate sections. For convenience of servicing of the protected parts of machines and mechanisms doors and covers are provided in barriers.
It is not allowed to produce barriers from the rods and strips which are welded on upon framework of machines and mechanisms.
The barrier of semi-couplings is carried out in the form of casing of cylindrical or other form that open part of the rotating shaft from each party was no more than 10 millimeters.
45. Production and job descriptions and security guidelines of work for this position or profession are in each workplace.
46. Prior to work accomplishment of all requirements of the these rules relating to the forthcoming work is checked. In case of non-compliance with this provision the personnel do not get to work irrespective of who instructed it in its accomplishment.
47. Bypasses and the equipment are examined only with the permission of the personnel on duty conducting the equipment mode.
48. It is not allowed to be without business necessity on platforms of aggregates, near hatches, manholes, water-indicating glasses, and also about the locking, regulating and safety armature and flange connections of the pipelines which are under pressure.
49. It is not allowed to rely on barriers of platforms, to go on pipelines, and also the designs and overlappings which are not intended for pass on them.
50. In case of start-up, shutdown, pressure testing and testing of the equipment and pipelines under pressure of close them it is allowed to be to the personnel which are directly performing these works.
In case of increase in pressure in case of hydraulic testing of the equipment to trial finding of people on it is not allowed. Inspect welded seams of the tested pipelines and the equipment it is allowed after decrease in trial pressure to the worker.
In case of rasshlakovka and blowing of copper, purge of the lower points, and also in case of emergency operation the personnel leave to safe places.
51. In case of detection of fistulas in pipes of surfaces of heating, steam lines, collectors, nutritious pipelines, in the body of armature it is necessary to remove urgently working from the emergency equipment, to protect the danger area and to hang out safety signs "Carefully. Danger area".
Conclusion of people is performed by the shift supervisor of the workshop of power plant or the head (producer) of works in thermal networks.
52. It is not allowed to clean, rub off and grease the rotating or moving parts of mechanisms, and also to get through barriers or to push hands for them for lubricant and cleaning. It is not allowed to reel up in case of obtirka of outside surface of the working mechanisms on hand or fingers cleaning cloth.
53. As cleaning cloths cotton or linen rags are applied.
54. In front of each starting arrangement (except devices of remote control) electric motors over 1000 Volts, and also electric motors up to 1000 Volts if they are established in rooms with the increased danger or especially dangerous, there shall be dielectric rugs, and in crude rooms - the isolating supports.
55. Start-up and short-run job of mechanisms or devices in case of absence or non-operational condition of the protecting devices is not allowed. It is not allowed to make cleaning near mechanisms without safety barriers or with badly fixed barriers.
56. The defective equipment, and also the equipment with the defective or switched-off devices of emergency shutdown, blocking, protection and alarm systems is not operated.
In case of variation in operation of the equipment from the normal mode which can be accident cause measures for safety of personnel are taken.
57. It is not allowed to stop manually the rotating and moving mechanisms.
58. It is not allowed to step on torn off, overhanging or lying on the earth and floor of wire, and also on scraps of wire, rope, cables adjoining to these wires or to touch them. It is not allowed to rely and become on the barriers of platforms, safety casings of semi-couplings, bearings, designs and overlappings which are not intended for pass on them and which do not have special hand-rail and barriers.
59. Capital and expanded running repairs of the equipment are carried out according to the projects of works (PW) or process charts.
60. In case of the repair work connected with installation, or dismantle of the equipment and pipelines, and also replacement of elements of the equipment the sequence of transactions provided by the project of works or the process chart providing stability of the remained or again established nodes and elements of the equipment and prevention of fall of its dismantled parts is observed.
Behind stability of the remained elements of the equipment and pipelines it is necessary to conduct continuous observation.
61. It is not allowed to repair the equipment without accomplishment of technical actions against its wrong inclusion in work (launch of the engine, fuel delivery, couple, hot water), spontaneous movement or movement.
Upon termination of cleaning or repair of the equipment it is necessary to make sure that in it there are no people left and foreign objects.
62. Coincidence of bolted openings in case of assembly of flange connections is checked by means of lomik or mandrels.
63. It is not allowed to apply to washing and degreasing of details and the equipment kerosene, gasoline, benzene and other combustible and flammable substances, and also trichloroethylene, dichloroethane and other chlorderivative hydrocarbons.
64. In need of finding of people near hot parts of the equipment measures for their protection against burns and action of high temperatures (barrier of the operative equipment, ventilation, overalls) are taken.
65. Warm the frozen pipelines of combustible, explosive and hazardous substances, and also their armature it is necessary wet vapor or hot water. Application of source of heat with naked flame is allowed only for the otogrev of armature and water pipelines, vapor and slurry pipelines located out of fire-dangerous rooms and in the open air.
66. The places dangerous to pass or finding in them of people, are protected.
67. The electrotechnical personnel need to make cleaning of lamps and replacement of the fused lamps from the devices providing convenient and safe access to lamps.
69. Portable manual electric lamps are powered from network not higher than 42 Volts. In especially adverse conditions when danger of defeat by electric current is aggravated with the narrowness increased by humidity, dust content, contact with the metal, grounded surfaces, tension of network shall not exceed 12 Volts.
70. Before entering the gas dangerous room, it is necessary to make the analysis of the air circle on content of gas in it. Availability of gas is determined by means of gas analyzer of explosion-proof type. In case of detection of gas contamination of the room it is possible to enter it only after ventilation and repeated check of air in it on lack of gas and sufficiency of oxygen (O2 = 20% on amount). If as a result of ventilation it is not possible to remove gas, then to enter and work in the gas dangerous room it is allowed only in hose gas mask with observance of requirements of these rules. The equipment of inclusion of lighting and the electric motor of the fan is taken out out of limits of the gas dangerous room.
71. Doors of the gas dangerous rooms which do not have permanent service personnel are closed on the lock. Keys are stored at the shift supervisor and issued for the period of works on receipt to persons specified in the list approved by the technical lead of the company, and for completion of works daily return.
72. When carrying out gas dangerous works also following requirements are observed:
1) as figurative light source only lamps of explosion-proof execution are used. Inclusion and switching off of lamps in gas dangerous places, and also use of naked flame is not allowed;
2) the tool consists of the non-ferrous metal excluding possibility of sparking. Use of the tool from ferrous metal is allowed, at the same time its working part is greased with solid oil or other lubricant;
3) footwear of personnel shall be without steel podkovka and nails, otherwise it is necessary to put on galoshes. Wear linen from synthetic material it is not allowed;
4) use of electric drills and other electrified tools, and also devices giving sparking is not allowed.
73. In case of the fire it is necessary to cause immediately fire service, to remove to the safe place of people and, whenever possible, combustible substances, to start fire suppression by the available fire extinguishing means, following the Fire safety regulations for the energy companies approved by the order of the Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 20, 2015 No. 123 (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts for No. 10799).
74. On each outside gas pipeline, electroprotective, reservoir and group balloon installation, gas-distributing installation (further - the GRU), gas-pumping point (further - GNS) constitutes the operational passport containing the main technical characteristics, and also data on the made repairs.
75. In case of danger of emergence of accident the personnel which are close need to take measures for its prevention (to stop the equipment or the corresponding mechanism, to remove stress, to turn off giving of vapor, water and to protect the danger area and other), and in case of accident to give also pre-medical help to the victim, having kept whenever possible incident on-scene situation. To report to senior duty (works manager) the matter.
75-1. All measuring instruments registered in the Register of state system for ensuring the uniformity of measurements of the Republic of Kazakhstan are subject to testing for the purpose of approval of type or metrological certification and the subsequent checking.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.