of July 30, 2015 No. 200
About the level of interest rates of National Bank of Moldova and regulation of required reserves
Based on the Art. 17, the item and) Art. 26 of the Law No. 548-XIII of July 21, 1995 on National Bank of Moldova (Monitorul Oficial al Republicii Moldova, 1995, Art. No. 56-57, 624), with subsequent changes and amendments, and according to the Strategy of monetary management of National Bank of Moldova for the medium-term period (it is approved by the Resolution of Administrative board of National Bank of Moldova No. 303 of December 27 2012), considering the Overview of inflation No. 3, 2015, the Administrative board of National Bank of Moldova DECIDES:
1. Increase the basic rate applied on the main short-term transactions of monetary management by 2.0 percent points, from 15.5% to 17.5% per annum.
2. Increase the following interest rates:
a) on the credits overnight on 2.0 percent points, from 18.5% to 20.5% per annum;
b) on deposits overnight on 2.0 percent points, from 12.5% to 14.5% per annum.
3. Ceased to be valid according to the Resolution of National Bank of the Republic of Moldova of 26.08.2015 No. 3
4. Keep regulation of required reserves on the raised funds in freely convertible currency at the level of 14.0% of calculation base.
6. From the date of entry into force of Item 3 of this resolution to declare invalid Item 3 of the Resolution of Administrative board of National Bank of Moldova No. 165 of 25.06.2015 about the level of interest rates of National Bank of Moldova and regulation of obyazyatelny reserves (Monitorul Oficial al Republicii Moldova, 2015, No. 166-176 the Art. 1180).
Chairman of Administrative board of National Bank of Moldova
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.