of June 8, 2015 No. 104
About approval of legislative technique of accomplishment of measurements
For the purpose of ensuring unity, legality and accuracy of measurements in areas of public interest in the territory of the Republic of Moldova and in execution lit.d), the item (2), Art. 2 of the Law on metrology No. 647-XIII of November 17 1995, with subsequent changes and amendments, PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve as regulation by legislative technique of accomplishment of measurement of PML 5-02:2015 "Measurement of concentration of alcohol in the exhaled air by the tested faces by means of the Alcotest 6810 analyzer" it (is applied).
2. To management of development of infrastructure of quality:
- provide placement on the website of the Ministry of Economics and publication in the Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova;
- transfer this order to the National Institute of Metrology (NIM).
3. To provide THEM publication of this order in the specialized edition the Metrologie magazine and to post on the website.
Deputy. Prime Minister, Minister of Economic Affairs
Stefan Christoph Brid
to the Order of the Ministry of Economics of the Republic of Moldova of June 8, 2015 No. 104
See. Legislative technique of accomplishment of measurement of PML 5-02:2015 "Measurement of concentration of alcohol in the exhaled air the tested persons by means of the Alcotest 6810 analyzer" (0.21Mb In original language)
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.