of August 12, 2015 No. 589
Some questions of education and compensation of employees of public institutions "Institute of upgrade of content of education" and "Institute of educational analytics"
Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve the scheme of official pay rates of employees of the public scientific institutions "Institute of Upgrade of Content of Education" and "Institute of Educational Analytics" according to appendix.
2. Determine that official pay rates of deputy managers of the public scientific institutions, deputy managers of structural divisions of such organizations are established for 5-15 percent, chief accountants - for 10-30 percent, assistants to heads - is 30-40 percent lower than official pay rate of the corresponding head determined by the scheme of official pay rates of employees of the public scientific institutions "Institute of Upgrade of Content of Education" and "Institute of Educational Analytics".
1) allowances to workers:
at the rate to 50 percent of official pay rate:
- For high achievements in work;
- For accomplishment of especially important work (term of its accomplishment);
- For complexity, intensity in work.
The extreme size of the specified allowances for one worker shall not exceed 50 percent of official pay rate.
In case of untimely task performance, quality degradation of work and violation of labor discipline the specified allowances are cancelled or decrease;
for honorary titles of Ukraine, the USSR, the federal republics of the USSR "national" - in the amount of 40 percent, "deserved" - 20 percent of official pay rate;
for sports rank "honored trainer", "Honoured Master of Sports" - in the amount of 20 percent, "world class master of sports" - 15 percent, "Master of Sports" - 10 percent of official pay rate.
Allowances for honorary and sports titles are established to workers if their activities for profile match the available honorary or sports title. In the presence of two or more ranks of the allowance about one (highest) rank is established. Compliance of honorary or sports title to profile of activities of the worker in position is determined by the head of the public scientific institution;
for knowledge and use in work of foreign language: one European - 10, one east, Finno-Ugrian or African - 15, two and more languages - 25 percent of official pay rate.
The allowance is not established to workers to whom requirements for position provide knowledge of foreign language that is confirmed by the relevant document
2) surcharges to workers:
at the rate to 50 percent of official pay rate:
- For accomplishment of obligations of temporarily absent workers;
- For combination of professions (positions);
- For expansion of zone of servicing or increase in amount of the performed works.
The specified types of surcharges are not established to heads of the public scientific institutions, their deputies, heads of structural divisions of such organizations, their deputies;
at the rate to 40 percent of official pay rate - for work at night if the highest size is not determined by the legislation, for each working hours from 10 o'clock in the evening to 6 o'clock in the morning;
for academic status:
- Professors - in extreme size of 33 percent of official pay rate;
- The associate professor, the senior research associate - in extreme size of 25 percent of official pay rate.
The specified surcharge is established to workers if their activities for profile match the available academic status. In the presence at the specified workers of two or more academic statuses surcharge is established on one (highest) rank;
for academic degree:
- Doctors of science - in extreme size of 25 percent of official pay rate;
- The candidate of science - in extreme size of 15 percent of official pay rate.
The specified surcharges are established to workers if their activities for profile match the available academic degree. In the presence at workers of two scientific degrees surcharge is established on one (highest) academic degree.
Compliance of academic status and academic degree to profile of activities of the worker in position is determined by the head of the public scientific institution.
The documents certifying availability of scientific degree and academic status shall meet standards and requirements, stipulated by the legislation;
for use in work of disinfectants, and also to the workers occupied with cleaning of toilets - in the amount of 10 percent of official (monthly) pay rate;
3) to drivers of vehicles:
allowances for classiness to drivers of the II class - 10 percent, to drivers of the I class - 25 percent of the established tariff charge for worked time;
surcharges for irregular working hours - in the amount of 25 percent of the tariff charge for worked time.
4. Establishment to pedagogical, scientific and pedagogical, scientific and other employees of the public scientific institutions of length-of-service allowances, annual remuneration for honest work, model accomplishment of service duties, the help on improvement by the provision of annual leave and other payments guaranteed by the state is performed according to the legislation.
5. Grant the right to heads of the public scientific institutions within the salary fund approved in profit and loss budgets:
To establish 1) to employees of such organizations the specific amount of surcharges and allowances to them;
To provide 2) to workers financial support, including on improvement, in the amount no more than one official pay rate a year, except financial support on burial;
3) to approve procedure and the amount of awarding of employees according to their personal deposit in general results of work within funds for compensation.
Awarding of heads of the public scientific institutions, establishment by it of allowances and surcharges to official pay rates, rendering financial support is performed within the available funds for compensation according to the decision of the central executive body to which sphere of management such public scientific institutions are carried.
6. Determine that the sizes of official pay rates of employees of the public scientific institutions "Institute of Upgrade of Content of Education" and "Institute of Educational Analytics" determined by this resolution change in accordance with the established procedure in proportion to increase in official pay rate (tariff charge) in the worker of 1 job grade which amount is determined in the note 1 to appendix 1 to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 30, 2002 No. 1298 "About compensation of workers on the basis of the Single scale of charges of categories and coefficients by compensation of employees of organizations, institutions and the organizations of separate industries of the budget sphere" (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2002, No. 36, Art. 1699; 2005, No. 34, Art. 2064).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.