of August 18, 2015 No. 266-V
This Law regulates the legal basis of activities for cultivation, content of honey bees, to their use for pollination of agricultural entomophilic plants, to product receipt of beekeeping, and also protection of honey bees.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) beekeeping – industry of agricultural industry which is engaged in cultivation of honey bees for receipt of honey, beeswax and other products of beekeeping, and also for pollination of crops for the purpose of increase in their productivity;
2) the beekeeper – the legal entity or physical person which is going in for beekeeping;
3) colony – the community of honey bees consisting of workers, drones and the queen living in beehive or nest;
4) beehive – the artificial dwelling of bees made by the person;
5) apiary – certain place where beehives with colonies, an also necessary property for occupation beekeeping are placed;
6) stationary apiary – the apiary placed on the permanent place within year;
7) nomadic apiary – the apiary placed with sources of honey harvest or arrays of agricultural entomophilic plants;
8) bee swarm – the new colony created in the main colony and which independently took off from it in case of natural swarming;
9) queen – female-proizvoditelnitsa of honey bees;
10) beekeeping products – the products made by honey bees (honey, wax and others), and also honey bees;
11) foundation – sheets from wax after special processing for detuning of bee sot;
12) breed of honey bees – the group of colonies created under the influence of natural selection in certain climatic conditions and having complex of the signs which are steadily transferred from generation to generation;
13) population of honey bees – the set of colonies within breed of honey bees created in certain territory and having general gene pool;
14) entomophilic plants – the plants pollinated by insects;
15) honey harvest sources – plants which form nectar and pollen are for honey bees sources of natural forage and provide honey harvest.
1. The legislation of Turkmenistan in the field of beekeeping is based on the Constitution of Turkmenistan and consists of this Law and other regulatory legal acts of Turkmenistan.
2. If the international treaty of Turkmenistan establishes other rules than provided present By the law, then rules of the international treaty are applied.
1. The purpose of this Law is legal regulation of the relations arising when implementing activities in the field of beekeeping and ensuring protection of honey bees.
2. Tasks of this Law are:
1) population requirements satisfaction in beekeeping products;
2) ensuring protection of the rights and legitimate interests of the legal entities and physical persons which are going in for beekeeping in the territory of Turkmenistan;
3) conditioning for cultivation, content of honey bees and their use for pollination of agricultural entomophilic plants;
4) development of production of products of beekeeping;
5) protection of honey bees;
6) preserving and improvement of gene pool of honey bees;
7) enhancement of production technologies of products of beekeeping.
State regulation in the field of beekeeping is performed by the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan and local executive bodies and local government bodies.
The Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan in the field of beekeeping:
1) determines state policy;
2) promotes development of international cooperation of Turkmenistan;
3) adopts regulatory legal acts of Turkmenistan in the field of development of beekeeping;
4) resolves other issues entering its competence according to this Law and other regulatory legal acts of Turkmenistan.
Local executive bodies and local government bodies in the field of beekeeping:
1) create conditions for safe placement of beehives with colonies;
2) promote development of beekeeping;
3) provide the parcel of land for temporary placement of colonies in close proximity to honey harvest sources;
4) control accomplishment of the obligations assigned to beekeepers;
5) solve other problems carried to their powers by the legislation of Turkmenistan.
1. Legal entities and physical persons have the right to perform activities in the field of beekeeping.
2. The legal entities and physical persons which are going in for beekeeping perform activities without acquisition of the license.
3. Conversion and sales of products of beekeeping are performed according to the legislation of Turkmenistan.
1. Legal entities and physical persons have the right to perform freely activities in the field of beekeeping for satisfaction of own needs for products of beekeeping, sale of products of beekeeping to consumers according to the legislation of Turkmenistan.
2. Beekeepers have the right:
1) to place stationary apiaries on the parcels of land which are in their property or use according to the legislation of Turkmenistan;
2) to place nomadic apiary for honey harvest on agricultural, forest and other land areas with the consent of owners or users of the parcels of land irrespective of place of registration of colonies;
3) to get the state support on development of beekeeping;
4) to receive veterinary curing in holding actions for the prevention of diseases of bees, to their treatment, pest control of colonies;
To receive 5) from public authorities and local government bodies timely, complete and reliable information about condition of the surrounding environment, and also about the situations constituting danger to bees;
6) to require according to the procedure, established by the legislation of Turkmenistan, the indemnification put to them with legal entities or physical persons.
3. Beekeepers shall:
1) to register apiary according to the legislation of Turkmenistan;
2) to respect the zooveterinary, sanitary and environmental rules and rules of content of honey bees;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.