of March 20, 2015 No. 236
About approval of Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to objects of the industry"
According to Item 6 of article 144 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system", PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve Health regulations:
1) "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to objects of ferrous metallurgy" according to appendix 1 to this order;
2) "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to objects of the coal industry" according to appendix 2 to this order;
3) "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to objects of non-ferrous metallurgy and the mining industry" according to appendix 3 to this order;
4) "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to the technological and accompanying objects and constructions performing oil operations" according to appendix 4 to this order;
5) "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to objects of the chemical industry" according to appendix 5 to this order.
2. To provide to committee on consumer protection of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Minister of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
April 6, 2015
____________ T. Duysenova
It is approved
Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
April 2, 2015
____________ A. Isekeshev
It is approved
Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
April 21, 2015
___________ V. Shkolnik
to the Order of the Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About approval of Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to objects of the industry" of March 20, 2015 No. 236
1. Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to objects of ferrous metallurgy" (further - Health regulations) are developed according to Item 6 of article 144 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system" (further - the Code), determine sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to production microclimate, lighting, medical support, water supply, ventilation, to working conditions with sources of physical factors, to atmospheric air for objects of ferrous metallurgy.
These Health regulations extend to the following productions: coke-chemical, agglomerate and iron ore pellets, domain, ferroalloy, steel-smelting, rolling, pipe, hardware, iron powders, refractory materials, conversion of secondary ferrous metals, repair of metallurgical furnaces and aggregates.
2. In these Health regulations the following determinations are used:
1) air dushirovaniye - the local ventilation intended for prevention of receipt to the room of cold air, gas, couple, dust;
2) ferrous metallurgy - the industry of the heavy industry including the production technology of cast iron, iron and steel from iron ore.
3. In cabins of cranes, in posts of management, in halls of computers, in case of accomplishment of other works of operator type, and also in places of temporary rest of workers it is necessary to respect the rules of temperature, relative humidity and speed of movement of air according to the order of the Minister of national economy of February 28, 2015 No. 169 "About approval of Hygienic standard rates to the physical factors making impact per capita", registered in the register of state registration of regulatory legal acts of May 23, 2015 for No. 11147.
4. In the working area of production rooms it is necessary to respect the admissible rules of temperature, relative humidity and speed of movement of air, according to appendix 1 to these Health regulations.
5. For not heated production and storage facilities working in special rooms for heating are provided.
6. Thermal radiation on permanent workplaces due to their rational placement and use of means of industrial heat-shielding does not exceed 140 Watts on square meter (further - W/m 2).
In case of intensive thermal radiation on permanent workplaces to 140 W/sq.m it is necessary to apply individual protection equipment, and also in addition:
1) in case of thermal radiation from 140 W/sq.m to 350 W/sq.m are increased by 0,2 of m/s of speed of movement of air on permanent workplaces;
2) in case of thermal radiation from 350 W/sq.m to 2800 W/sq.m the air dushirovaniye according to appendix 2 to these Health regulations is applied.
7. In case of non-compliance with requirements of Item 8 and lack of air dushirovaniye thermal protection of working is provided with limiting regulation of time of their stay in zone of impact of sources of thermal radiation according to appendix 2 to these Health regulations.
Breaks are carried out in vacation spots with air temperature for the cold period of year from minus (further--) 20 to - 23 degrees Celsius (further - ° C), for the warm period from plus (further +) 21 to +25os.
9. Production of repair work in furnaces, ladles, regenerators with calling of workers in heated aggregates is allowed in case of air temperature not higher than 45 ° C according to appendix 1 to these Health regulations. At the same time workers are provided with special clothes, special footwear and other individual protection equipment.
10. Artificial lighting is carried out on system of general lighting with the uniform or localized placement of lamps. The localized arrangement of lamps is applied in the presence in shops of the high equipment, in case of arrangement of workplaces in the vertical plane, in case of shading of workplaces by elements of the equipment or the case of working.
11. Illumination sizes, admissible measure values of osleplennost and coefficient of pulsation for production rooms and workplaces, emergency lighting in shops and sites, values of coefficient of inventory and terms of cleaning of lighting fixtures of pollution are specified in appendix 3 to these Health regulations.
12. Cranes are equipped with subcrane lighting by the glow lamps or gas-discharge light sources providing elimination of the shading created by crane design.
13. In case of repair of metallurgical furnaces and aggregates figurative lighting is provided.
14. Gas-discharge light sources are applied to general lighting of production rooms. Luminescent lamps are applied to lighting of machine halls, posts of management and control of production processes, control offices. Local lighting is applied in rooms with temporary stay of people, in explosive and other rooms with severe conditions of the circle.
15. In shops with the automated engineering procedure turning on of additional lamps of general and local lighting is provided.
16. In case of the device of general and local illumination of workplaces of control of surface of sheets of white tin, pipes from stainless steel, in departments of finishing of wire measures for restriction of the reflected blestkost are performed.
17. Measurement of illumination and verification of other requirements of regulations is made in case of delivery of lighting installation in operation and at least two times a year during operation.
18. For lighting installations with gas-discharge lamps the room for storage of the fulfilled lamps with mercury filling is provided.
19. At least once a year, and also after repair, replacement and upgrade of separate nodes, mechanisms or aggregates measurements of noise levels and vibration on workplaces and manual machines are taken. Control of noise and vibration is carried out in case of operating mode of machines.
20. Levels of sound pressure, noise and vibration on workplaces correspond to the order of the Minister of national economy of February 28, 2015 No. 169 "About approval of Hygienic standard rates to the physical factors making impact per capita", registered in the register of state registration of regulatory legal acts of May 23, 2015 for No. 11147.
21. The products processed by the hand mechanized tool keep within and fixed so that to eliminate emergence of additional vibrations of product.
22. During the work with the equipment which vibration is basic element of engineering procedure (vibroconsolidation and others) finding of workers in operating time on the vibrating surfaces is not allowed.
23. For protection against vibration, on the ways of its distribution from the equipment installed on overlappings anti-vibration support, acoustic outcomes of platforms of servicing of machines are applied.
24. Under the organization and work with radioactive materials and other sources of ionizing radiation according to Item 2 of article 144 of the Code requirements of documents of the state system of sanitary and epidemiologic regulation are observed.
25. The employer provides workers with drinking water, milk and treatment-and-prophylactic food, special clothes and footwear, individual protection equipment according to procedure and regulations of providing workers with milk and treatment-and-prophylactic food, special clothes, special footwear and other means of individual and collective protection, sanitary and household rooms and devices at the expense of means of the employer.
Washing, repair and neutralization of special clothes and footwear are made on a centralized basis. The carrying out of special clothes from production and its washing in house conditions is not allowed.
26. Production sites are provided with first-aid kits with set of medicines of first aid.
All workers and engineering employees study acceptances of first aid.
27. Reservoirs and devices for chemical goods are supplied with automatic level gages.
28. For transfer of pitch, pitch, benzene and other products bessalnikovy pumps are used. In case of use of pumps of other types epiploons are equipped with the rental shelters and local suctions providing convenience of carrying out repair work.
29. Sampling of fraction of pitch, pitch and other chemical goods from the equipment is made by the methods excluding allocation to the working area of hazardous substances. Cranes for sampling are equipped with local suctions, reservoirs for tests are pressurized.
30. Crystallizers, centrifuges, vacuum filters, drum cooling agents, conveyors for pouring of liquid naphthalene are equipped with shelters with local suctions.
31. In production mechanization of the following processes is provided:
1) transactions on cleaning of reservoirs and devices;
2) washout and catching of fus;
3) cleaning of pro-rash of furnace charge and coke, drilling of furnaces, cleanings of hatches, struts, frames of furnaces, doors and other equipment;
4) unloadings of lime, preparation of limy milk, removal of slime from limy settlers, unloadings of fus;
5) in shops of rodanisty ammonium and sodium of transportation and loading of loose products in reservoirs and crystallizers, packagings of ready-made product in container;
6) in shops of purification of coke gas of hydrogen sulfide transportation of arsenous anhydride from warehouse and its loading in reservoir with solvents;
7) removal and return to production of deposit from settlers and clarifiers;
8) in shops of crystal naphthalene - transaction on warehousing, crushing and loadings in plavilnik of the pressed naphthalene, loadings of crystal naphthalene in rail cars, giving of briquettes of naphthalene from razlivochny machines on warehouse and transportations of sacks with naphthalene from drum cooling agents;
9) transactions on pouring, chilling and packaging of kumaronovy pitch;
10) in shops of biochemical purification of waters - supply of orthophosphoric acid in aerotenka.
32. Vapors and aerosols which are allocated from vozdushnik of reservoirs and devices are caught and return to engineering procedure.
33. Crushing and mixing aggregates and places of overload of coal take cover and equipped with the local exhaust ventilation.
34. In production automation of the following processes is provided:
1) pumpings of resinous water from oil separator in the collection of pitch;
2) transactions of preparation of coal for coking (crushing, sifting, mixture, furnace charge transportation);
3) dry suppression of coke by means of inert gases.
35. Loading of coal furnace charge and liquid pitch for coking is automated and carried out to cameras of furnaces by smokeless method.
36. Coal towers and loading cars are equipped with the registering devices specifying the weight or amount of furnace charge.
37. Bunkers of coal towers and loading cars are equipped with systems of mechanical collapse.
38. The Uglezagruzochny and dveresjemny vehicles on coke batteries are operated remotely.
39. The injector for giving of vapor or water joins before loading of the furnace and is switched off after the end of planning and closing of the hatch.
40. Telescopic ovens of uglezagruzochny cars hermetically connect to uglezagruzochny hatches during loading.
41. Loading hatches and doors, covers of collections of gases are as much as possible condensed.
42. Gas outlet struts of coke and pekokoksovy batteries are equipped with the opening and cleansing devices mechanized locking.
43. Coke and pekokoksovy batteries equip with the devices preventing pylevydeleniye in case of issue of coke from the oven camera.
44. Suppression of coke is performed on installations of dry suppression of coke or the purified water. Coke suppression by phenolic water is not allowed.
45. Control of loading of furnace charge in the furnace of calcinating and unloading of the formed coke, pressure of coke gas and other technological parameters is performed automatically with remote control.
46. Vacuum filters for filtering sulfuric suspension, bunkers of sulfuric paste, receivers and reservoirs of storage are gray, settlers and collections of condensate, crystallizers of fractions of pitch are equipped with shelters and local suctions.
47. In shops of conversion of pitches, transportations of initial pitch and its fractions, and also loading and unloading of chemical goods are performed by the methods preventing allocation in air of dust and hazardous substances.
48. Otfugovyvaniye of anthracene fraction are made by continuous method in the automated centrifuges.
49. Automatic centrifuges, the conveyor for pouring of liquid naphthalene in forms and drum cooling agent cover and equip with the local exhaust ventilation.
50. Sink of fractions of pitch is carried out in the closed devices of continuous action.
51. In shops of enrichment of anthracene shelters and local suctions on sites of unloading of technical anthracene, its giving are provided in reservoirs with plavitel, and also drying and packaging of ready-made product.
52. In shops of phthalic anhydride the main devices and the equipment are installed on the open areas and whatnots of the shop.
53. In shops of inden-kumaronovy pitches drain plates of devices for dehydration, polymerizations and neutralizations of polymeric pitches equip with local suctions.
54. Chloride aluminum is stored in the isolated room in metal drums with densely closed covers.
55. Transportation of chloride aluminum is carried out to polymerization reactors by the mechanized method, and the place of loading is equipped with the local exhaust ventilation.
56. Cleaning of rooms of uglepodgotovka, coke shops, koksosortirovka, by-product recovery departments, machines and the equipment is carried out mechanically, on a centralized basis, by means of gidroomyv or vacuum aspirators. Blowing off of dust by means of compressed air is not allowed.
57. Agglomerative machines, grokhota, crushers, feeders, stackers of furnace charge are delivered by manufacturing plants with the built-in local suctions.
58. On the site of the agglomerative machine measures for protection of workers against impact of infrared radiation are provided in zone of horn.
59. Transportation of dust from bunkers of collector of the agglomerative machine and from devices of technological gas purification, and also pro-rash from under idling of agglomerative tape are performed by the wet method or other methods excluding dust formation.
60. Engineering procedure provides issue of the cooled agglomerate. In case of application of produv of air through agglomerate layer, for the purpose of its chilling, the special measures preventing release of dust to the environment on all length of cooling agent are provided.
61. All burdening materials are moistened or other means of decrease in their pyleobrazuyushchy properties are used.
62. In case of furnace charge heating use by return of drum of primary mixing bring closer to the roar allocating return, and transporters on all path of giving of hot return do not overload.
63. The portable dumping carts are equipped with the shelter covering nodes of loading and unloading and local suctions.
64. Grokhota for sorting of ferriferous part of furnace charge, koksik and other crushed materials, and also agglomerate and pellets, including nodes of loading and unloading, equip with aspiriruyemy shelters.
65. Trenches for issue of agglomerate and pellets from machines are carried out in the closed designs connected to systems of aspiration or shelters of agglomerative (calcination) machines. Nodes of loading of agglomerate (pellets) in cars are equipped with the systems of aspiration excluding release of dust to the environment.
66. On again under construction and reconstructed blast furnaces burdening materials from warehouses and other productions located on the industrial platform of this object move in department of supply of furnace charge by means of transporters or other types of continuous transport.
67. In case of supply of burdening materials continuous modes of transport the nadbunkerny room takes cover and heated. Management of loading of bunkers is carried out automatically with remote control.
Loading apertures of bunkers are equipped with aspiration shelters with the closed input of burdening materials preventing pylevydeleniye in the course of loading.
68. Bunkers are equipped with the automatic level gages blocked with discharging gears of bunkers. The upper bound of burdening materials in the bunker in use is constantly supported at the level providing height of free fall of the loaded materials no more 3,5 of meters (further - m). Complete emptying of bunkers is carried out only in case of stop them for repair and adjustment works.
69. Subbunker rooms of separate blast furnaces are isolated from each other for exception of drafts and distribution of dusty air.
70. In case of conveyor shikhtopodacha in the subbunker room unloading parts of bunkers, vibrogrokhota, feeders, weight funnels, conveyors of burdening materials and transporters of conclusion of the eliminated trifle, and also nodes of overloads between them are equipped with aspiration shelters with joining of the last to centralized system of the exhaust ventilation.
71. In case of shikhtopodacha the car scales measures of localization of pylevydeleniye (are provided in case of their loading from bunkers and unloading) over skipovy hole with purification of the deleted air of dust before emission in the external atmosphere.
72. Cabins pressurize the car scales, heat-insulate, apertures for observation close the transparent heatreflecting materials and are equipped with supply of the conditioned air in zone of breath of the driver.
73. In nadbunkerny and subbunker rooms the forced supply of stitched air compensating operation of the local exhaust ventilation and providing permanent maintenance of positive temperature is performed.
74. The Skipovy hole is isolated from other rooms of shikhtopodacha. Designs of skips and loading devices are excluded by pro-rash of burdening materials. Production places of skips and loading trays are equipped with aspiration shelters.
75. Shipment of the eliminated trifle from department of shikhtopodacha on other productions located on the same industrial platform is performed on galleries by system of transporters with the minimum quantity of overloads.
76. All transactions on dismantling and stuffing of cases pig-iron the letok, withdrawal pains of skrap, its cleaning, cleaning of the foundry yard and railway tracks, material feed and the equipment, on leaving, repair of ditches and trenches is carried out by the mechanized method.
77. Over pig-iron slag letka, the main ditch and over production places of ladles and slag bowls shelters with the local exhaust ventilation are provided.
78. Transitional bridges over pig-iron and slag ditches and other hot surfaces need to be heat-insulated and equipped with heat-shielding barriers from sides on height at least 1 m.
79. For servicing of drain noses of pig-iron and slag trenches at the edges of the foundry yard platforms with heat-shielding screens are provided.
80. Near walls of buildings of the foundry yard platforms for pass of people higher than the level of trenches are provided. Near trenches and ladles passes are protected with the heat-insulating screens.
81. Control of bridge cranes on the foundry yards is exercised remotely.
82. Removal of the lining polluted by radioactive materials is carried out by cutting down. Production of explosive works for dismantling of lining is not allowed. Remote lining gathers in containers for radioactive waste and go to specially allocated places of burial.
83. For control of progar and hermeticity air furm the system of automatic continuous control is provided.
84. Release of dust and its transportation from dust arresters to be performed using the means excluding environmental pollution.
85. The control of the air and unloading snort valve of air duct of cold blasting is established in control of the blast furnace and on the working platform of the furnace.
86. Management of kantovka of slag ladles in case of plum of domain and steel-smelting slags on slag dumps or installations on production of slag products, shlakouborochny cranes on granulyatsionny installations and water supply in granulyatsionny devices is performed by remote method from special posts.
87. In case of beskovshevy cleaning of slag of the trench it is equipped with the heatisolated shelter.
88. Large-capacity ferroalloys are melted in the melting cases specialized on smelting of one type of ferroalloys. In the operating shops when smelting different ferroalloys in one case are grouped in community of the allocated production aerosols.
89. It is necessary to apply fine burdening materials it is limited. Fine-grained chrome and other ores are used in the okuskovanny (integrated) type.
90. In production automation of the following processes is provided:
1) control of level of bulk solids in bunkers, dosages and loadings of burdening materials in the furnace;
2) managements of operating mode of ferroalloy furnaces;
3) control of operation of converters for purge of reefficient ferrochrome oxygen.
91. The self-loaded carts giving furnace charge to oven pockets are equipped with the aspiriruyemy shelter.
92. Oven pockets are equipped with the local exhaust ventilation providing catching of oven gases and dust during furnace charge loading.
93. Alloys for which the technology of melting behind closed doors is developed are melted only in the closed furnaces.
The case and the code of the closed furnace pressurize. Under the code of the furnace the permanent pressure or depression is automatically supported.
94. In production mechanization of the following processes is provided:
1) cleanings of gas flues. Manual loading of the adjusting furnace charge additives in the furnace is not allowed;
2) all transactions on servicing of koloshnik of the operating open furnaces (furnace charge leveling, beating of boards of the furnace and others), and also transactions of punched hole and closing letok of furnaces;
3) building-ups of the graphitized electrodes;
4) taking out of ferro-tungsten from bathtub of furnaces;
5) cleanings of ladles with production in certain rooms or on special sites;
6) warehousings and shipments of finished goods;
7) collection of metal inclusions from nadbunkerny lattices;
8) crushing and having sunk metal junks. At the same time waste arrives in melting department in type, ready for remelting;
9) furnace charge preparation (raskuporka of drums or sacks with furnace charge, weighing, mixing of components of furnace charge, transportation and filling of burdening materials in melting reservoirs) the closed continuous process with remote control.
95. Restart-up of electrodes is performed automatically or with remote control.
96. All furnaces are equipped with the local exhaust devices providing removal of oven gases both during melting, and during release.
97. On refining furnaces exhaust umbrellas are established directly from furnace board. For servicing of koloshnik the working apertures equipped with the mobile doors supplied with automatic systems of opening are provided in wall of umbrella.
98. On open rudovosstanovitelny furnaces all perimeter of the furnace from the lower edge of umbrella to board of the mine of the furnace are equipped with heat-absorbing screens or veils.
99. Protection of the driver against thermal radiation is provided in design of the unloading machine. Gaps between electrodes and overlapping of the working platform are reliably condensed.
100. Delivery and loading of electrode weight in casings of the self-baking electrodes is mechanized and automated.
101. The upper sections of casings of the self-baking electrodes supply with hermetic shelters and aspiration systems of periodic action. Building-up of casings of the self-baking electrodes and loading of electrode weight is carried out only in case of the working local exhaust ventilation.
102. Use of electrode weight for lining of letochny trenches is not allowed.
103. Workplace of the furnaceman are equipped with the heatreflecting screens and installations of air dushirovaniye.
104. Removal of the cooled-down slag garnissazh from ladles is made in the stationary places equipped with the local exhaust ventilation.
105. Filling of surface of hot metal in ladles slag or sand before pouring is carried out by the mechanized method.
106. Granulation of ferroalloys is made on the installations with remote control equipped with mechanisms for ladle kantovaniye and also systems of the local exhaust ventilation for removal of vapor and hazardous substances.
107. Razlivochny machines equip with aspiriruyemy shelters over ladle with the melted metal.
108. Preparation of limy milk and giving it is carried out to the shop by the mechanized method, and watering of molds of the razlivochny machine - the automated method.
109. The self-scattered slags are removed from melting cases in ladles or kopilnik in liquid state. Cooling of slags in opened shlakovnyakh is not allowed. For cooling of ladles or kopilnik with the self-scattered slag the closed platforms are provided.
110. Mixing of alloys is carried out in aggregates of the closed type with remote control equipped with the local exhaust ventilation.
111. Manual sorting and alloys is purged on the tables ensuring functioning sitting and equipped with local suctions.
112. Chilling, separation and shipment of slags is carried out in special departments (shops of separation of slag). The self-scattered slags from melting cases to shops of separation of slag are transported by the method preventing air pollution of the territory of object.
113. Transportation of slags in the shop is performed by the closed modes of transport, for sending to his consumer the special cars or cars of the closed type providing dust-free loading, transportation and unloading of materials are used.
114. Process of packaging of slags is carried out completely mechanized and automated by methods.
115. Loading of slag is carried out by the mechanized method with system of remote control of level of the loaded slags to cars.
116. Preparation of the furnace charge containing naturally radioactive elements is performed in the isolated rooms with observance of the measures provided by rules of work with radioactive materials according to Item 6 of article 144 of the Code.
117. Cooling of swimming trunks before their rasfuterovka is performed on the stationary places equipped with heat-shielding screens and systems of local ventilation.
118. On workplaces of founders, furnacemen, loaders of calcination and drying furnaces, furnaces for melting of aluminum, operators of razlivochny machines the air dushirovaniye is provided.
119. At the open rudovosstanovitelny furnaces which are not taking permanent place of loading of furnace charge on koloshnik, the air dushirovaniye is provided on all perimeter of the furnace.
120. In production mechanization of the following processes is provided:
1) transactions of unloading and loading of bulk solids and ferroalloys;
2) cleanings of vacuum chambers;
3) supply of lubricants for crystallizers by machines of continuous casting of procurements (further - MNLZ);
4) transactions of preparation of ladles.
121. The alloying materials containing hazardous substances of 1 and 2 classes of danger or allocating hazardous substances in gaseous state are brought to burdening department in packaged type or in hermetically sealed container.
122. Supply of bulks from bunkers in converters is performed by the closed method with remote control of dispensing.
123. Steel-smelting aggregates are equipped with the devices preventing knocking-out of dust and gases through working windows and technological openings (including electrode and furmenny openings in the code of arc furnaces) in production rooms, including in case of converter purge oxygen and its filling up.
124. When filling steel-smelting aggregates measures for catching and removal of dust are provided.
125. The workplace of the operator of the charging machine is protected from thermal radiation. Stalevypuskna the trench and the production place of razlivochny ladle are equipped with shelters and local suctions.
126. Stalevypuskna the trench is made removable, and its repair to be performed after chilling on specially equipped site.
127. Control of installations for pumping out of steel is exercised remotely.
128. Pouring of steel is performed mainly MNLZ.
129. Observation ports within the walls of the hot camera MNLZ and posts of management on all working platforms of steel-smelting aggregates are equipped with heat-shielding devices.
130. When pouring metal on MNLZ on slabs the control panel of gas cutting have that the slab was turned to the burner by the narrow party. The workplace of the burner provides maximum admissible technology opaque shielding of zone of gas cutting.
131. Transactions on cleaning and lubricant of molds are performed by the mechanized method and equipped with local suctions. Cleaning of pallets and molds by obduv is not allowed.
132. When unloading slag in slag hole, and its loading on platforms irrigation by water on all scope of work is applied.
133. Cleaning of dust in the main production rooms is carried out by means of centralized vacuum systems or hydrowashout. Application of sduv of dust compressed air is not allowed.
134. Machine halls of rolling and pipe shops place in the certain soundproofed rooms.
135. The workplaces which are located near concentration of hot metal and in zone of servicing of heating devices (the live rolls bringing procurements to cages, the mnogoruchyevy directing tables, sites of kleymovka and cleaning of hot metal, observation and working ports of heating furnaces and others) are equipped with devices for protection against thermal radiation and equipped with dushiruyushchy ventilation.
136. Heating devices equip with densely closed covers and gates of working apertures, and also devices of the local exhaust ventilation over windows of loading and unloading of furnaces and over slag letka. Measurement of temperature of metal in heating furnaces and wells is carried out remotely, automatically.
137. In production mechanization of the following processes is provided:
1) loadings, kantovka, movements and unloadings of metal, removal of slag and scale;
2) cleaning of scale from under camps, from holes, settlers;
3) on camps of continuous rolling of pipes on mandrel - lubricant of mandrels, their giving to camp and extraction from pipes;
4) on piligrimovy camps - transportations of ingots, closing of the lock of dorn, greasing of dorn, rise and lowering of dorn in bathtub for chilling, replacement of dorn on cooling rack;
5) in case of hot pressing of pipes - giving of procurements in press, supply of lubricant to press and in matrix, giving and loadings of graphitic powder to mixing drum, supply of lubricant to container and the technological tool, cleaning of vypressovanny pipe, cleaning of press remaining balance;
6) on camps for production of ploskosmatyvayushchy two-sutural pipes - clothing of rolls of tape on the motor, rubbing of tape before welding, gas station and clip of ready pipe in motalka;
7) on camps of electric welding of pipes alloyage - tasks of sheets in the melting machine and kromkostrogalny machines, replacements of the lower pillow of the welding aggregate, internal and external Gratas's removal;
8) on proshivny camps - zatsentrovka of procurements before insertion, changes of mandrels, tasks of procurements in camp;
9) on automatic camps - fillings of salt in sleeves, changes of mandrels, kantovka of pipes in trench of automatic camp;
10) on camps with motionless welding head - removals of gumboil from external and internal seams of pipe;
11) on camps of spiral welding of pipes - tasks of rolls in razmatyvatel the pulling rolls, the correct machine, giving of gumboil on welding head, removals of the fulfilled gumboil, renting and cleaning of flux crust;
12) in production of pipes soldering - giving of rolls of tape to razmatyvatel and their cleaning, all transactions on degreasing, washing, etching and coppering of tape, lubricant of pipes;
13) on camps of cold drawing - lubricants of pipes before drawing, their kantovka and promotion on racks of horn (except for pipes of small diameter), capture and dumping on drawing camps, giving of core with mandrel in pipe, return of the cart for capture of pipe from the winch to lunette;
14) on camps with mobile welding head adding gumboil, and also collection of the fulfilled gumboil in the bunker. Open part of flux pillow is closed by safety plates;
15) in case of production of cylinders - giving of pipes from warehouse on the site of preparation, task in truborazrezny machines, loadings of procurements in the furnace, their giving to hammers and obkatny machines, loadings of cylinders in the thermofurnace, their giving on the site of coloring, suspension to the promotion mechanism via the painting camera, boring of mouth and cutting of carving, cleaning of shaving and the remained scale, hydro-pneumotesting and dryings of cylinders;
16) in truboliteyny production - unloadings of burdening materials and their loading in melting aggregates. Delivery of the raising dust materials is made by pneumotransport;
17) upholsteries of crutches, knockout of lining on molding extraction of pipe from molding, removals of the burned forming earth, all processes of preparation of forming and rod mixes and initial materials. Runners, mills, grokhota and mixers for preparation of thermoreactive mixes are equipped with shelters and local suctions;
18) in department of coverings - all transactions connected with servicing of aggregates for drawing coverings (delivery and loading of raw materials, filling of bathtubs, change of solutions, cleaning of the bottom of bathtub);
19) transactions of preparation of futerovochny weight and its drawing on internal surface of pipes.
138. When rolling hot metal remote measurement of its parameters and mechanization of technological transactions on sampling, branding, removal of defects and packaging of finished goods is provided.
139. Cages of rolling mills are equipped with pyleulavlivaniye devices.
140. Metal cleaning by manual grinders is carried out in case of equipment them by dust removal devices, and sites where such works are carried out, are equipped with the local exhaust ventilation.
141. Fire cleaning of metal is performed on the mechanized installations equipped with devices for localization of the allocated hazardous substances and environment protection against pollution.
It is allowed to use manual fire cleaning which is carried out, as a rule, in aspiriruyemy cameras with remote control of torches out of cameras or on the special protected sites equipped with the exhaust ventilation.
142. Cutting of scrap of metal gas torches is carried out on the special platforms equipped with the local exhaust ventilation.
143. Cleaning of defects of procurements and finished steel the pneumotool is not allowed.
144. Repair and drying of razlivochny ladles is carried out at the special stands equipped with devices for catching and withdrawal of products of burning.
145. Chilling of pipes after annealing is carried out on sites or in the cameras of chilling equipped with heat-shielding screens and the exhaust ventilation.
146. Process management of plasma cutting and sources of their food remote.
147. Promaslovka of hire and pipes is carried out in the mechanized installation with the drying camera equipped with the exhaust ventilation.
148. Etching departments are located in certain rooms where the actions excluding hit of the polluted air to adjacent rooms are provided.
149. Etching departments are provided:
1) use of automatic devices for etching of metal according to the set program and remote control;
2) mechanization of transportation, immersion in bathtubs and unloadings of metal from bathtubs, its washings and neutralization;
3) the drying jet washers of continuous action for drying and sink of metal provided with sufficient ventilation;
4) arrangement of posts of management of etching in places out of action of evaporations from bathtubs (water, acids);
5) mechanization of discharge and neutralization of the fulfilled solutions.
150. Use of strongly operating acids (fluoric, nitric, their mixes and others) is as much as possible limited.
151. Etching departments are equipped with drinking fountainlets and sinks with supply of drinking water for bystry washing off got on skin or clothes of acid, and also to have the first-aid kit for first aid in case of burns acid.
152. Coloring in electrostatic field is carried out in the camera equipped with the exhaust ventilation.
153. Use of coal tars and varnishes for covering of hire and pipes is not allowed.
154. The design of furnaces provides:
1) mechanization of landing of metal in the furnace and its issue from the furnace;
2) remote (from the panel) control of furnace mechanisms;
3) mechanization of fuel delivery, shurovka, cleaning of koloshnikovy lattices, cleanings of slag and removal of slag.
155. Furnace openings of furnaces are equipped with the local exhaust ventilation.
156. The furnaces working with the controlled atmosphere pressurize. The lingering, through passage, conveyor and other furnaces working continuously are equipped with the device for burning or catching of protective gases.
157. Giving of products in hardening aggregates is performed by the mechanized method.
158. Hardening furnaces have the dense shelter with the exhaust ventilation.
159. The sorting department for survey of galvanized pipes is isolated from otsinkovalny department.
160. Finished goods warehouses are equipped with the site for the mechanized paketirovka and coordination of hire and pipes. The design of pockets and the dumping device provides silent dropping pipes and procurements.
161. Use of mercury rectifiers in again under construction and reconstructed rolling and pipe shops is not allowed.
162. In departments for drawing of wire mechanization and automation of the following processes is provided:
1) transportations of revolts of rod iron and wire, and also coils with wire;
2) installations on unwinding devices of coils and hanks, their removals from coil-processing devices, cuttings of wire;
3) packagings of hanks of wire;
4) control of section of wire when drawing.
163. On camps for drawing of bar metal (calibration) lubricant and giving of rod are mechanized.
164. In production of ropes and metal cord of transaction of twist of wire, change of coils, broaches, scraps of the ends, loading of hanks of wire on coils, sortings, drawings protective coating on ropes and their packagings, and also processes of lubricant of ropes, including delivery of lubricant and filling of bathtubs through passage with it mechanize.
165. Bathtubs through passage for putting rope lubricant are equipped with the control facilities and automatic control of temperature preventing lubricant burning.
166. In production of fasteners in the isolated rooms place gvozdilny the press, the equipment for cleaning, polishing of nails, the equipment for corrosion-resistant and decorative coatings of fasteners (galvanic, otsinkovalny, ludilny, painting and others).
167. In shops on production of grids mechanization is provided:
1) handling and transport works in metal preparation warehouses;
2) supply of metal to camps, scissors and other technological aggregates;
3) removals of finished goods;
4) transportations of ready grid to control machines;
5) packagings and loadings of finished goods.
168. Process of installation or clothing on figures of rewinding machines of hanks of wire weighing more than 20 kilograms (further - kg) mechanize.
169. In case of Navoiy of bases from wire with metal covering (zinc and others) on the carriage of the navoyny machine it is equipped with oil obtir or local suction.
170. In case of production of slot-hole grids production of procurements of grid-irons is made on automatic transfer lines.
171. In case of production of grids for tape transporters tape lubricant in rolls is carried out by method of immersion in the reservoirs equipped with trays for collection of oil on extent from reservoirs with oil to the storage location of the oiled grid which are equipped with lattices and oil pans.
172. In production of holodnokatany and swaged tape aggregates of longitudinal cutting have the mechanized giving and cleaning of metal, removal of trimming, coordination and kantovka of revolts of the cut roll and remote control.
173. Camps for plyushcheniye of wire are equipped with the local exhaust ventilation.
174. In production of iron powders by recovery method transportation of iron ore concentrate, soot, soda and other bulk solids is made by the closed method (in krafttsellyulozny sacks, the closed cars, tanks equipped with the self-loading devices).
175. Storage of burdening materials is performed in the closed warehouses.
176. Unloading of scale is carried out to the receptions closed the bunker, connected to unloading apertures of the transporting means.
177. In production of iron powders mechanization of the following processes is provided:
1) supply of scale in dryer drums, and also its transportations to the razmolno-mixing equipment;
2) giving of briquettes of iron sponge in crushing department and its loadings in crushers;
3) in case of receipt of net iron powder by chloride method - transactions of loading of initial bulk solids in the reactor and unloadings of crystals after washing, and the equipment is equipped with local suctions.
178. The bunker with ready furnace charge are equipped with automatic batchers.
179. Transactions of cleaning, knockout, lubricant and loading of pallets with furnace charge are carried out automated and mechanized by methods.
180. Transportation of iron sponge to crushing razmolnomu to the equipment is performed with use of hermetic devices.
181. The equipment for separation of iron powders into fractions is as much as possible condensed and equipped with the local exhaust ventilation.
182. Sites of tunnel furnaces on which loading and unloading of trolleys from kapselyama is made are equipped with mechanical pushers and the heatisolated gates, and also the local exhaust ventilation.
183. Sites of loading of hydrochloric acid, discharge of uterine solution, drying of crystals, apertures of furnaces in case of thermal recovery of chloride iron are equipped with local exhaust devices from the material steady against corrosion in case of impact of vapors of hydrochloric acid.
184. Places of loading of powder in container are equipped with shelters and local suctions.
185. In case of production of powders allocate with method of spraying of the melted metal to certain rooms:
1) department for placement of the generator of the induction furnace;
2) department of induction furnaces with devices for spraying of metals, metalreceivers and collections of ready powder;
3) site of drying of powder;
4) site of recovery of powder;
5) crushing site;
6) department of running in and classification of powders by fractions;
7) finished goods warehouse;
8) warehouse of initial materials (powders, scrap).
186. Induction furnaces heat-insulate and equip with the local exhaust ventilation.
187. Sites of cooling and cleaning of ladles are equipped with the local exhaust ventilation.
188. Windows of loading and issue at heating furnaces are equipped with the local suctions excluding hit to the shop of products of burning.
The device of furnaces with product output of burning is direct to the production room it is not allowed. Windows of furnaces close covers skintight to frames.
189. When cutting pig-iron scrap on trestle copras boyny places in warm season are humidified.
190. Platforms for gas cutting of scrap equip with hard surface and sublattice suctions which in warm season are humidified.
191. Workplaces of operators of bridge cranes and operators of control of the equipment place in the cabins provided with heating, ventilation or air conditioning.
192. Platforms for manual gas cutting of scrap metal in rooms of shops, and also in case of plasma cutting out of rooms are equipped with the local exhaust ventilation.
193. In machine halls of paketirovochny and briquetting press, hydraulic installations for crushing of cast iron, hydraulic scissors all-exchange ventilation is provided.
194. In the absence of local extract or general aeration in the closed reservoirs, and also in case of gas and plasma cutting of the ship scrap painted by lead-bearing paints use half masks with forced giving in submask space of clean air with temperature corresponding to its optimum sizes depending on the period of year.
195. Tunnel furnaces place adjacently no more than in two ranks. From outer sides from them place external walls or cold flights. Cold flights separate from oven the partitions falling from above to the middle of height of the room.
196. Of raw materials and packing of bulk solids in production of fire-resistant products are made by Rastarivaniye in aspiriruyemy cameras with remote control.
197. Warehousing of powdery products in nonmechanized ground storages in bulk is not allowed. Unloading and storage of orthophosphoric acid is carried out in special warehouse, and in case of small requirements its delivery will be organized in the small reservoirs which are not requiring intermediate flood.
198. Belt conveyers in places of overloads of bulk solids equip with aspiriruyemy shelters.
To material transfer the size less 0,5 of millimeters (further - mm) applies the closed modes of transport, conveyors with hermetic shelters throughout.
199. The processed raw materials at all stages of crushing, grinding, transportation humidify to the maximum degree allowed under the terms of technology or to be used other methods of dust suppression.
200. In production of refractory materials mechanization of the following processes is provided:
1) cleanings of internal surface of bowls of mixing runners;
2) transactions of lubricant of compression molds and raw kerosene;
3) loadings and unloadings on finished goods warehouses.
201. Dryer drums and furnaces of roasting are equipped with the equipment for remote control and management of the roasting mode.
202. Forming weight moves from runners mixers directly in compression molds by the closed method. The design of press provides the built-in aspiriruyemy receivers of pro-rash.
203. Pressing and transfer of raw on sites, press sadochnoye the place and cages on platforms of tunnel furnaces and unloading are performed by the automated method.
204. Oven cars with the burned fire-resistant products move on unloading only after chilling of lining of the car and laying of fire-resistant products up to the temperature not higher than 45 ° C.
205. In adyyustazhny workshops all processing equipment on grinding and cutting of fire-resistant products is supplied with shelters and local suctions.
206. In departments where engineering procedure is connected using coal tar, pitch or bakelit (smolodolomitny production, production of karbidkremniyevy heaters, department of smolopropitka or pekopropitka of fire-resistant products), in addition to the local exhaust ventilation from shelters of the gas-yielding equipment, the all-exchange supply and exhaust ventilation is provided.
207. Repair of metallurgical furnaces and aggregates is carried out on the project of the organization of works containing the main decisions on safe engineering and industrial hygiene.
208. Supply of fire-resistant materials on repair is carried out by means of machines and mechanisms (transporters, lift trucks, materialoprovod) on pallets and in packets.
209. Loosened (explosions, machines) fire-resistant materials, slag and remaining balance of furnace charge before their removal pour down water.
210. In production mechanization of the following processes is provided:
1) labor-consuming manual transactions, withdrawal pains of old laying and removal of fight of brick and garbage;
2) dismantling of nozzles and cleaning of hogs from dust;
3) cleaning of dust from subnozzle space;
4) giving and stackings in the converter of smolodolomito-magnesite blocks.
211. The laying of new lining is performed by block method, assembly of the integrated blocks is carried out on special platforms.
212. For chilling of regenerators of the furnace the exhauster of copper utilizer is in work at least 12 hours after furnace stop.
213. Forced air supply in regenerators is performed continuously throughout all repair, and in case of nozzle withdrawal pains it is combined with fine spraying of water special nozzles.
214. In case of repair of regenerators dismantling of forward and side windows is made prior to the beginning of nozzle withdrawal pains.
215. Chilling of shlakovik, remote fire-resistant fight and slag is provided with the water pumped under pressure of at least 3 atmospheres.
216. After stop of the blast furnace dust arresters and gas pipelines steam and ventilate.
217. Forced supply of stitched air to the mine in case of repair of the furnace is performed on branches of the air duct going to furnace top. Branches are entered through casing in the furnace on various marks and join serially.
218. Removal of air from the furnace is made by ventilating system through furmenny apertures in the amount sufficient for capsizing of draft of the furnace.
219. Dust suppression is performed by supply of foam on leshchad.
220. In case of dismantle of segments turn on the exhaust ventilation and system of dust suppression.
221. In case of laying withdrawal pains over the working platform the additional platform is established. Pritochny air moves in space between these platforms. At the same time the exhaust system and system of dust suppression joins.
222. During the works in horn the exhaust system and system of dust suppression functions. Pritochny air moves through special apertures in the platform located at the level of marator. Apertures in casing of the furnace are closed by tarpaulin curtains, furmenny apertures are muffled.
223. In case of laying of the furnace include exhaust and stitched systems of ventilation.
224. In case of repair of the mixer the laying is cooled with the "driving" fan and the water pumped in lazovy hatches in end faces and through drain nose. In case of partial change of laying of podina chilling is made only by ventilating air.
225. During converter cooling-off period blowing and spraying of water working to be out of steam formation zone.
226. The laying of lining is made in case of vertical position of the converter.
227. Filling of fire-resistant powder is performed through sleeves from the reservoirs located above converter mouth. For removal of dust figurative pylegazoulovitel are used.
228. Repairs of ladles are made at the special stand using machines for lining withdrawal pains.
229. Removal of the stiffened metal and lining is carried out only after chilling of surface of ladle up to the temperature not higher than 45 ° C.
230. Storage of the materials arriving pile (sand, sulfate magnesium) is performed in the closed warehouses, and powder materials (bauxite powder, cement) in special silos.
231. Refractory materials from warehouses to the consumer send in containers or on pallets.
232. Machines for cutting and grinding of fire-resistant brick are equipped with local suctions.
233. All reservoirs of solution node supply with dense covers. Intake of bulks in rastvorosmesitel from bunkers and silos is performed on the closed materialoprovoda.
234. The pneumatic hammers and rippers used for lining destruction and also pnevmotrombovka for blockage of cracks between refractory materials supply with local suctions.
235. Cooking of pitch and heating of paste perform in the furnaces with the closed fire chambers equipped with the shelter with the local exhaust ventilation.
236. In construction projects of the new expanded and reconstructed objects of ferrous metallurgy provide materials on reasons for sizes of maximum-permissible emissions (further - PDV) hazardous substances in atmospheric air for each source.
The operating objects have the approved PDV. Sizes PDV and materials on their reasons are approved with departmental state body in the sphere of sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population in the corresponding territory according to Item 8 of article 62 of the Code.
237. In the absence of threshold limit values (further - maximum allowable concentration) the hazardous substances containing in emissions of designed project in calculations approximate safe levels of impact use.
238. Levels of forecast calculation of pollution of atmospheric air of the inhabited places taking into account the background (existing) pollution are given in the project of the new, expanded, reconstructed companies.
239. The forecast of the expected pollution of atmospheric air of the inhabited places is calculated on content as leading hazardous substances in emissions of the companies of ferrous metallurgy (carbon monoxide, oxides of nitrogen, sulphurous anhydride, dust), and on specific ingredients of the emissions characteristic of separate productions, and also other hazardous substances which are present at industrial emissions.
240. In the project nature protection measures concerning carbon monoxide, oxides of nitrogen, sulphurous gas and other hazardous substances released into the atmosphere for which there are no effective methods of cleaning on objects of ferrous metallurgy now are allocated.
241. In the project decisions on ensuring compliance with maximum allowable concentration of hazardous substances in atmospheric air of the inhabited places in the period of weather conditions, adverse for dispersion of industrial emissions (calm, inversions, fogging) when there can be sharp temporary increase of pollution of atmospheric air are represented.
242. The construction of new shops and productions on the industrial platform of the operating objects is allowed in the territory providing placement taking into account nature of the allocated vrednost and observance of sufficient gaps between buildings, and also when providing hazardous substance content at the level of maximum allowable concentration in atmospheric air of the adjacent selitebny territories taking into account the total pollution as extending and the next industrial enterprises.
243. Commissioning of the built and reconstructed subjects to production appointment is carried out after acceptance for operation of the companies and constructions finished with construction on condition of input of gas-dust removal constructions and the end of their complex testing.
244. Start-up complexes join all actions necessary for protection of atmospheric air against pollution by emissions of this production.
245. In case of capital repairs and reconstruction of metallurgical aggregates actions for construction of gas-dust removal systems behind the sources of emissions in the atmosphere which do not have such installations and also on upgrade and enhancement of the existing gas-dust removal equipment are performed.
246. Performance of systems of gas purifications is accepted from conditions of ensuring project efficiency during complete cycle of operation of the aggregate taking into account the maximum temperature, dust content and amounts of the sucked-away gases.
247. Preventive and capital repairs of gas-dust removal constructions are made according to the annual schedule approved with the schedule of stop of the main production aggregates. Operation of the main aggregates with the disconnected gas-dust removal constructions is not allowed.
248. In case of emergency stop of gas-dust removal construction the capital equipment is switched-off immediately after the termination of production cycle. In case of continuous production cycle the schedule of liquidation emergency situations is constituted.
249. At steel works the service of protection of the atmosphere providing is provided: certification of pylegazoochistny installations, control of their operation and overall performance, carrying out efficiency analysis of actions for protection of the atmosphere and others.
250. In areas of placement of the organizations laboratory control of extent of pollution of atmospheric air is carried out.
251. In case of placement of standard posts and the organization of subtorch observations consider availability of large number of the unorganized emissions creating high levels of pollution in air of the selitebny zones adjacent to the industrial platform of the companies and also availability of the high organized emissions creating the maximum levels of pollution at distance of 10 - 40 heights of pipes.
252. Content in atmospheric air of carbon monoxide, sulphurous gas, oxides of nitrogen, dust is subject to mandatory control. In addition to them, depending on structure of productions, specific pollutants according to appendix 4 to these Health regulations are determined.
254. Control panels distance from thermal emission sources taking into account ensuring good visibility of controlled object. The control panels which are permanent workplace have in the certain rooms or cabins supplied with the conditioned air and soundproofed.
255. The heat-shielding of cabins of cranes and posts of management provides residual thermal obluchennost no more than 35 W/sq.m working from walls and from windows - no more than 140 W/sq.m.
256. Conveyor galleries heat depending on engineering procedure and operation of the equipment:
1) in the presence of permanent workplaces;
2) in need of wet vacuum cleaning.
Conveyors are equipped with aspiration devices in nodes of overloads, and in case of transportation of the materials having the increased pyleobrazuyushchy properties - throughout the conveyor.
257. Vacuum cleaning in conveyor galleries is provided depending on the transported material:
1) dry - in case of transportation of not crushed materials which are not dust formation source;
2) wet - in case of transportation of the heated crushed, and also cold thinly crushed materials having the increased pyleobrazuyushchy properties.
258. Water supply systems of objects provide:
1) separation of sewage according to nature of the pollution containing in them;
2) prevention of dilution of the concentrated waters;
3) maximum reducing general drain and dumpings into the stormwater drainage system;
4) elimination of modulations and formation of excessive waters.
259. Blowing-off waters of "dirty" turnover cycles as much as possible use for food of the consumers spending water irretrievable. If necessary tertiary treatment of blowing-off waters which extent corresponds to technical standard rates of specific category of turnover waters is provided.
260. Proceeding from balance sheet calculations and forecasts of salt composition of turnover water it is necessary to determine quantity of household, and also superficial drains for feed of turnover systems. Depth of cleaning and tertiary treatment of the specified categories of sewage is determined according to their initial structure and nature of subsequent use. In cases of microbic pollution in case of purification of the considered sewage together with utility fluids the last are subject to obligatory disinfecting.
261. When cleaning and stabilization processing of turnover water, and especially when using toxic inhibitors against corrosion necessary actions for sanitary environmental protection are provided (atmospheric air from the hydroaerosols which are taken out from coolers and reservoirs).
262. For decrease in degree of impurity of sewage on objects technological actions for extraction from drains of solid pollutants (ferriferous slimes, slags, ashes), pitches, oils and others are used.
263. Sewage of productions of ferrous metallurgy is purified of the main polluting chemicals (cyanides, thiocyanates, phenols, iron, sulfites, chlorides, ammonia, nitrites, nitrates).
264. On object production control over service conditions and overall performance of constructions on cleaning is exercised, to disinfecting and conditions of removal of sewage places of dumping are lower.
265. Control of condition of working conditions is exercised taking into account features of engineering procedure, its changes, real conditions of accomplishment of various works, repair of the equipment, implementation of improving actions.
266. Measurement of production factors should be carried out by the operating techniques. 267. On objects of the coal industry production (departmental) supervision is carried out. Production (departmental) supervision is exercised by production or independent accredited laboratories. Results of departmental control are represented to territorial subdivisions of department of state body in the sphere of sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population in the corresponding territory.
Admissible sizes of temperature, relative humidity and speed of movement of air in the working area of production rooms for areas with the average air temperature of 13 watch of most hot month up to 25 ° C
Air temperature, ° C 1)
Relative humidity, %2)
Speed of movement of air, m/s, in rooms
with insignificant excesses of obvious heat
with considerable excesses of obvious heat
easy for I
no more than 28
no more than 55 in case of 28 ° C
average weight P and
average weight P
no more than 26
no more than 65 in case of 26 ° C
1) air temperature on permanent workplaces and out of permanent workplaces in rooms with insignificant excesses of obvious heat does not exceed more than on 3 ° C, and in rooms with considerable excesses of obvious heat more than on 5 ° C the average temperature of external air at 13 o'clock the hottest month. At the same time on permanent workplaces excess of the sizes specified in the table is not allowed;
2) in case of fall of temperature of air it is allowed to increase relative humidity of air at the rate of 5 percent (further – %) on 1 ° C; but no more than to 75%.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.