of November 17, 1995 No. 769
About approval of Rules of buying up at the population of precious metals and gemstones in products and scrap
For the purpose of regulation of activities for buying up at the population of precious metals and gemstones in products and scrap the Government of the Republic of Moldova DECIDES:
1. Approve Rules of buying up at the population of precious metals and gemstones in products and scrap (are applied).
2. To the Ministry of Finance to develop and approve in a month:
The instruction about accounting treatment, storages, registrations of transactions on buying up, assessment and sending the precious metals and gemstones which are bought up at the population in products and scrap;
Regulations on procedure for licensing of activities of the companies performing buying up at the population of precious metals, gemstones in products and scrap.
3. To department of trade:
together with the Ministry of Justice and other interested ministries to develop and provide to the Government of the Republic of Moldova offers on responsibility of persons for the violations allowed by them in case of buying up at the population of precious metals, gemstones in products and scrap in a month;
in coordination with the Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of Internal Affairs to develop and provide in accordance with the established procedure to the Government of the Republic of Moldova for approval the draft of the resolution "About Rules of Retail Trade, Acceptance, Storage and Accounting of Products from Precious Metals and Gemstones in the Trade Enterprises Located in the territory of the Republic of Moldova".
4. Declare invalid the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Moldavian SSR No. 142 of May 16, 1988. "About measures for improvement of the organization of buying up at the population of precious metals and gemstones".
Premnr-ministr Republic of Moldova
1. Buying up at the population of precious metals, gemstones in products and scrap (further - values) is performed in the specialized Items organized by business entities according to the Law No. 282-XV of July 22, 2004. "About the mode of precious metals and gemstones" irrespective of pattern of ownership in which are provided accounting, reliable safety and conditions for buying up of the specified products.
Physical (private) persons are forbidden to be engaged in the specified type of activity.
2. The Item on buying up of values performs the activities based on the license granted according to the current legislation.
3. For calculations with the population skupochny Items can use own and borrowed current assets, and also the credits of bank.
4. For determination of tests of values and their weighing skupochny Items shall have:
chemical reactants for determination of tests of precious metals and products from them, and also in scrap;
analytical or electronic scales for weighing of the bought-up values;
tools (magnifying glasses, karatomer, shaber, scalpels, nippers, flat-nose pliers, etc.).
5. For storage of the bought-up values skupochny Items shall have safes, lattices or metal sun blind at windows of utility rooms.
All windows and doors shall be blocked and have the internal and external alarm system with obligatory connection to the panel of centralized protection.
6. Skupochny Items buy up at the population in cash the valuable objects in the form of jewelry, products of household purpose and other nonindustrial products, and also scrap of precious metals which are not forbidden by the legislation of contract prices.
7. Skupochny Items are forbidden to buy up:
diamond raw materials and semifinished products, technical diamonds;
precious metals in nuggets, wire, plates and details
gold leaf, disks and other semifinished products of jewelry and dentoprosthetic production;
precious metals in products of production and laboratory appointment (contacts, laboratory glassware, etc.);
gemstones (diamonds, rubies, sapphires, emeralds, alexandrite, and also natural pearls) in a raw state;
precious metals in the form of production waste (sawdust, shaving);
the awards and medals containing precious metals;
objects which are withdrawn from civil circulation or for sale of which the special procedure is established (cold, firearms in frame, etc.);
values at the state and public companies, the organizations and organizations;
values at children and teenagers;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.