of March 30, 2015 No. 280
About approval of Standard rules of stock exchange trading
According to subitem 2-1) of article 4 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 4, 2009 "About commodity exchanges" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Standard rules of stock exchange trading.
2. To provide to department of regulation of trading activity of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) publication of this order on official Internet resource of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. I reserve control of execution of this order.
Approved by the Order of the acting minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 30, 2015 No. 280
1. These Standard rules of stock exchange trading (further - Standard rules) are developed according to subitem 2-1) of article 4 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 4, 2009 "About commodity exchanges" (further - the Law) and determine procedure for activities of members of commodity exchange when making stock exchange transactions with the exchange and not standardized goods.
2. The basic concepts which are used in these Standard rules:
1) opening price - the price with which the exchange biddings, or the price of the first committed stock exchange transaction on specific exchange goods (group of goods) at the specific exchange bidding begin;
2) the potential supplier - the dealer, the physical person or legal entity using services of the broker, applying for the conclusion of stock exchange transaction on purchases of subsoil users, national managing holdings, national holdings, national managing companies, national companies and the legal entities affiliated with them (further - purchases of subsoil users and the national companies);
3) exchange collection - the fee charged by commodity exchange from bidders for registration of stock exchange transaction;
4) the exchange broker (further - the broker) - the legal entity performing the activities at commodity exchange and making transactions with exchange goods on the order for the account and for the benefit of the client;
5) the stock dealer (further - the dealer) - the legal entity performing the activities at commodity exchange and making transactions with exchange goods in the interests and at own expense;
6) exchange providing - the cash cover brought on returnable basis by participants of stock exchange trading to clearing center of commodity exchange for participation in the exchange biddings as ensuring execution of the obligations on the concluded stock exchange transactions;
7) the exchange biddings - the process which is carried out within rules of stock exchange trading, directed to transactions on exchange goods and not standardized goods on the basis of the electronic applications submitted to the electronic trading system of commodity exchange providing automation of process of the conclusion of stock exchange transactions;
8) participants of stock exchange trading are the clients, brokers and dealers interacting at commodity exchange on statutory rules of stock exchange trading;
9) participants of the exchange biddings are the brokers and (or) dealers who underwent the procedure of accreditation in commodity exchange and having the right to implementation of stock exchange transactions at commodity exchange;
Exchange goods - the standardized homogeneous goods included in the Single commodity nomenclature of foreign economic activity of the Eurasian Economic Union which units are identical in every respect similar characteristics have 10) and consist of similar components that allows them to perform the same functions having property complete interchangeability of batches from different producers and also the terminal contract;
11) the request for sale (purchase) of exchange goods, not standardized goods - the proposal (offer) of the participant of the exchange biddings on sale (purchase) of exchange goods, not standardized goods or the notification (acceptance) of the participant of the exchange biddings on adoption of the offer on purchase (sale) of exchange goods, not standardized goods containing all conditions necessary for the conclusion of stock exchange transaction according to Standard rules;
12) the settlement organization - the bank of the second level or the organization performing separate types of banking activities with which the clearing center of commodity exchange signed the agreement on order of interaction when carrying out the exchange biddings and (or) implementing payment under the bargains concluded at the exchange biddings;
13) the client - the physical person or legal entity using services of the broker for transactions with exchange goods;
14) the cross-transaction - stock exchange transaction in case of which the broker, being effective at the request of two different clients, acts both from the seller, and from the buyer;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.