of February 24, 2015 No. 154
About approval of Rules of subsidizing at the expense of budgetary funds of losses of the carriers connected with implementation of socially important public conveyances
According to subitem 26-29) of Item 1 of article 9 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 6, 2004 "About inland water transport" PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. To committee of transport of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Asavbayev A. A.) provide:
1) in the procedure established by the legislation state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printed publicity materials and information system of law of Ad_let of the republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan";
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of Item 2 of this order.
3. I reserve control of execution of this order.
It is approved
Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan
April 21, 2015
It is approved
Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
June 19, 2015
Approved by the Order of the Acting Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 24, 2015 No. 154
1. These rules of subsidizing at the expense of budgetary funds of losses of the carriers connected with implementation of socially important public conveyances (further - Rules) are developed according to subitem 26-29) of Item 1 of article 9 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 6, 2004 "About inland water transport" and determine procedure for subsidizing of the losses of carrier connected with implementation of passenger traffic by inland water transport along socially important routes in interdistrict (long-distance intraregional), city and suburban, and also raionwide messages.
2. Socially important transportations the public conveyances by inland water transport in the regular message satisfying the need of the population for transportations and determined by local actuators are recognized.
3. Losses of carrier, the transportations formed by results of accomplishment along regular socially important routes are subject to subsidizing.
Losses from accomplishment of transportations are determined as difference between the income from transportations and the amount of operating expenses.
4. Subsidizing of losses of the carriers who are carrying out transportations along socially important routes in interdistrict (long-distance intraregional), city and suburban, and also raionwide messages, is made from the local budget.
5. Scoping of the amounts directed to subsidizing of unprofitable routes is made on the basis of the following indicators:
1) the income for the executed transportations along route;
2) expenses on accomplishment of transportations along route.
6. The carrier performing public conveyances along unprofitable route establishes amounts of the monthly income and amounts of expenses are determined by subsidized route.
7. Along route enter expenses on transportations:
1) boat team salary fund, including the personnel servicing passengers (with social charges on the salary and insurance of workers);
2) fuel costs;
3) costs for greases;
4) costs for carrying out maintenance and repair of the vessel;
5) depreciation charges.
8. Carrier go to the local actuator of the amount of the planned income and expenses along socially important unprofitable routes in year in form, according to appendix 1 to these rules.
9. The analysis of correctness of representation by carrier of amounts of the income and expenses is made by the local actuator by inspection of passenger traffic along route and the analysis of the documents confirming expenses of carrier.
In case of disagreements between carrier and local executive body on expense determination audit of expenses of carrier at the expense of carrier is appointed to implementation of transportations along unprofitable route by local executive body.
10. The local executive body annually approves the list of the socially important unprofitable routes which are subject to subsidizing based on recommendations of the commission on subsidizing of unprofitable socially important routes (further - the Commission).
The commission is created by the local actuator and is advisory advisory body which part representatives local representative and actuators, territorial authorities of Committee of state revenues of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan and Committee on regulation of natural monopolies and protection of the competition of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan, and also representatives of branch public and trade-union association, societies of consumer protection are.
11. From the local budget the local actuator develops the budget request according to the appropriate local budget program for the organization of payment of subsidies. The basis for the budget request are data on the income and expenses of the carrier on route planned to subsidizing.
The local executive body after approval of the local budget by local representative body approves in a month the annual amounts of subsidizing along unprofitable routes.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.