It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On August 14, 2015 No. 61
of August 8, 2015 No. 1225
About secondary professional education
Accepted by the Resolution MH MOPT of May 20, 2015, No. 87
Approved by the Resolution MH MOPT of July 21, 2015, No. 89
This Law establishes legal, organizational, economic basis and bases of management of secondary professional education the procedure of activities by his subjects provides the rights of citizens to receipt of secondary professional education.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
- the training program - the document in which are reflected content of subject, the purpose and tasks method of the organization of training process, the requirement to the level of knowledge, skills of the student;
- educational institution of secondary professional education - the public and non-state educational institution, irrespective of organizational and legal form, performing continuous process of secondary professional education, realizing curricula and programs;
- the curriculum - the document determining studying of subjects and their annual distribution to the entire period of training in educational institutions;
- State standard of secondary professional education - complex of the regulations reflecting education content, value and terms of training, amount of academic load, level of assimilation of knowledge by students and determining the main requirements to ensuring training process, contents of training programs and assessment of level - knowledge in educational institutions taking into account national and universal achievements;
- the qualification standard of secondary professional education - complex of the regulations establishing single requirements to qualifications of secondary professional education;
- advanced training - system of enhancement of professional skills of teachers, scientific and other workers of step of secondary professional education;
- qualification - the type and extent of professional training of the graduate for accomplishment of professional activity or continuation of education which are reflected in the document on the corresponding education;
- secondary professional education - step of education, education and development of the identity of the student organized in educational institutions of secondary professional education in which citizens can arrive after the termination of educational institutions of the general basic, general secondary and primary professional education;
- work (professional) practice - the practical part of training process and education which is carried out by educational institution of secondary professional education in coordination with organizations and the organizations of the corresponding industry;
- the student - the pupil, the pupil, the student, the student of educational institution of secondary professional education;
- the training officer - person having professional engineering and pedagogical education which plans also gives practical and industrial practice training for students, assists them in choice of profession;
- the education document - the document of the state sample issued to persons which underwent the state certification of release of educational institutions of secondary professional education.
The legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan on secondary professional education is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan and consists of this Law, other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan, and also the international legal acts recognized by Tajikistan.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.