of August 5, 2015 No. 555
Some questions of control of activities of Social Insurance Fund
According to part two of article 53 of the Law of Ukraine "About obligatory national social insurance" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve the Procedure for education and activities of Public council of Social Insurance Fund which is applied.
2. Declare invalid the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of May 5, 2000 No. 752 "About approval of the Regulations on the supervisory board of Social Insurance Fund from labor accident and occupational disease" (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2000, No. 19, the Art. 778).
Prime Minister of Ukraine
A. P. Yatsenyuk
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 5, 2015 , No. 555
1. The public council of Social Insurance Fund (further - Public council) is the permanent collegiate organ formed for the purpose of ensuring public control over activities of Social Insurance Fund (further - Fund), assistance to accomplishment by Fund of authorized tasks and target use of its means.
2. In the activities the Public council is guided by the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, presidential decrees of Ukraine and resolutions of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine adopted according to the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, acts of the Cabinet of Ministers, and also Regulations on Public council and regulations of its work.
The regulations on Public council are approved with board of Fund and approved at its meeting.
The regulations of work affirm the decision of Public council.
3. Public council according to the tasks assigned to it:
considers the annual report of executive directorate of Fund on its work, accomplishment of authorized tasks, use of insurance means after approval by its board of Fund;
informs without fail the public on the activities, the made decisions and their accomplishment on the official website of Fund and other acceptable method;
collects, generalizes and represents Fonda of the offer of institutes of civil society on enhancement of work of Fund, executive directorate of Fund and its working bodies;
will organize public actions for discussion of topical issues in the sphere of social insurance.
4. The public council has the right:
obtain in accordance with the established procedure from Fund information necessary for ensuring its activities;
receive from Fund drafts of resolutions of board of Fund for the questions concerning material security, insurance payments and social services;
submit to Fund offers to drafts of resolutions of board of Fund;
recommend to board of Fund the list of questions for inclusion them in the draft of the work plan of board of Fund;
invite to meetings and other actions of the chairman and board members of Fund, the director of executive directorate of Fund or his deputies.
5. The Public council consisting of 21 persons includes representatives of public associations which confirmed in the procedure established by the law the All-Ukrainian status in which constituent documents implementation of protection of the rights and interests of insured persons and/or victims on production, and also representatives of All-Ukrainian labor unions, their associations, the All-Ukrainian Unions of the organizations of the employers legalized according to the legislation is provided (further - institutes of civil society).
6. The structure of Public council is created at the constituent assembly by rating vote on candidates which voluntarily declared desire to participate in work of Public council and are brought by institute of civil society.
In structure of Public council no more than one representative from each institute of civil society can be elected.
The term of office of structure of Public council constitutes two years.
Members of Public council work on a voluntary basis and cannot be at the same time officials of state bodies, local government bodies, board members of Fund and employees of executive directorate of Fund or its working bodies.
7. For forming of structure of Public council the executive directorate of Fund forms initiative group on training of the constituent assembly with participation of institutes of civil society.
The initiative working group on training of the constituent assembly for forming of new structure of Public council is formed not later than 60 days before the termination of powers of its acting structure.
Representatives of institutes of civil society, including, members of the operating Public council and executive directorate of Fund are part of initiative group on training of the constituent assembly.
Not later than 30 days before carrying out the constituent assembly the executive directorate of Fund without fail publishes on the official website of Fund and other acceptable method the message on date, time, the place, procedure for carrying out the constituent assembly prepared by initiative group, procedure for filing of applications for participation in the constituent assembly, the information about structure of initiative group and surname, name, the e-mail address and phone number of the responsible person.
For participation in the constituent assembly the application in any form signed by the authorized person of governing body of institute of civil society is submitted to initiative group.
Are enclosed to the application:
the decision of the head of institute of civil society if other is not provided by its constituent documents, about delegation of the representative for participation in the constituent assembly, certified by the signature of the head, under seal (in the presence);
the curriculum vitae of the delegated representative of institute of civil society;
copies of the documents confirming legalization of institute of civil society (for All-Ukrainian labor unions, their associations, the All-Ukrainian Unions of the organizations of employers);
copies of the documents confirming the All-Ukrainian status and the constituent documents confirming powers on implementation of protection of the rights and interests of insured persons and/or victims on production (for public associations).
Reception of applications for participation in the constituent assembly stops in 10 days prior to their carrying out. Based on the submitted applications the initiative group constitutes the participant list of the constituent assembly, candidates in structure of Public council and in case of need specifies the place and time of carrying out the constituent assembly what executive directorate Fonda reports on the official site of Fund and other acceptable method about.
During the constituent assembly from among their participants the chairman of the meeting, the secretary, counting board is elected, information on results of activities of the Public council operating before carrying out the constituent assembly is heard if that was formed.
The protocol of the constituent assembly, the information about structure of Public council are published on the official site of Fund and other acceptable method.
8. The structure of Public council affirms the protocol of the constituent assembly.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.