of June 30, 2015 No. 27
About approval of Rules of finding of citizens and placements of objects in zones of the increased danger, accomplishment in these zones of works, journey and transition through railway tracks
Based on the paragraph of the seventh of part one of article 9 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of January 6, 1999 "About rail transport" in edition of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of December 31, 2014 and subitem 5.9 of Item 5 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Belarus approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of July 31, 2006 No. 985 "Questions of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Belarus", the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
A. A. Sivak
Approved by the Resolution of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Belarus of June 30, 2015 No. 27
1. These rules establish standards of behavior of citizens in case of stay on railway tracks, railway stations, passenger platforms and stopping points, and also on other objects of the organizations of rail transport public intended for movement of vehicles of rail transport (further - zones of the increased danger), and also procedure for journey and transition of citizens through railway tracks, placements of objects and performance of works in zones of the increased danger.
2. For the purposes of these rules terms and their determinations in the values established by the Law of the Republic of Belarus of January 6, 1999 "About rail transport" are applied (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 1999, No. 4, 2/12; National legal Internet portal of the Republic of Belarus, 10.01. 2015, 2/2225).
3. For the purpose of safety control of movement and operation of rail transport of zone of the increased danger if necessary are subject to barrier.
4. For ensuring safe finding of citizens in zones of the increased danger the events allowing are developed, planned, will be organized and are held:
place the objects including intended for journey and transition through railway tracks taking into account observance of the conditions ensuring safety of the citizens using services of rail transport public;
perform technical works according to requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Belarus, including on ensuring content of passenger platforms, crosswalks, moving, tunnels, bridges and other infrastructure facilities of rail transport public in technically operational and safe for movement and (or) finding of citizens condition, installation of the corresponding luminous and sound signals, signs, indexes, to placement of necessary information on the introduced restrictions when carrying out these works.
5. Transition through railway tracks is performed in the places (crosswalks, tunnels, bridges, and also other places designated by the corresponding signs) established and designated for this purpose.
6. Upon transition through railway tracks it is necessary to watch closely the signals given by technical means and (or) employees of the organizations of rail transport public.
7. Upon transition through railway tracks citizens should not use phones of mobile communication and earphones.
8. Crossing of railway track after pass of the train of one direction should be made, having convinced of lack of following of the train of opposite direction.
9. Journey through railway tracks is performed according to the procedure, No. 551 established by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of November 28, 2005 "About measures for traffic safety increase" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2005, No. 189, 1/6961).
10. The citizens who are in zones of the increased danger provide respect for public order.
11. In zones of the increased danger does not follow:
block railway tracks and other infrastructure facilities of rail transport public;
enclose any foreign objects on railway tracks, leave on the ways of thing, create other hindrances which can cause traffic disturbance of rail transport;
damage railway tracks, protective afforestations, snow protection barriers and other traveling objects, constructions and structures of power supply, the alarm system and communication, railway rolling stock;
pass on railway tracks or be on railway tracks in unspecified places;
violate fire safety regulations;
drink alcoholic drinks or stay in public places on infrastructure facilities of rail transport public in condition of alcoholic, drug or toxic intoxication;
lick under vehicles of rail transport;
get via autocoupling devices between cars;
jump from passenger platforms on railway tracks;
come for limiting line at edge of passenger platform;
approach the passing train on distance in case of which impact of the tightening airflow formed by the passing railway rolling stock is possible;
run on passenger platform near the arriving, passing or going (moving) train;
lean against the standing cars;
hold outdoor games, leave children unguarded and control.
12. For rendering assistance to owners of infrastructure in safety control of transportations, to citizens it is necessary for personal and property security:
in case of detection of the obstacles or hindrances creating safety hazard of train movements or to normal functioning of other infrastructure facilities of rail transport public to inform on them employees of the organizations of rail transport public;
in case of objective need for the emergency stop of railway rolling stock to give possible method and the available means signal to engine crew or other workers of rail transport public;
inform employees of the organizations of rail transport public on the suspicious strangers and ownerless things and objects found on infrastructure facilities of rail transport public.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.