of October 31, 1990
About property in the Republic of Uzbekistan
The property in the Republic of Uzbekistan is inviolable. Everyone has the right to property.
In the Republic of Uzbekistan existence of any patterns of ownership promoting effective functioning of economy and growth of national well-being is allowed. Immunity and equal conditions for development of all patterns of ownership is guaranteed by the Law.
The Republic of Uzbekistan creates to the owner all necessary conditions for ensuring safety and enhancement of its property.
1. The property right in the Republic of Uzbekistan is recognized and protected by the Law.
2. The owner at discretion owns, uses and disposes of the property belonging to him.
The owner has the right to make any actions which are not contradicting the law concerning the property. He can use property for implementation of any economic or other activity which is not forbidden by legal acts.
3. The owner has the right to transfer the right of possession belonging to him, uses and orders of property to other persons. In cases, on conditions and in the limits provided by the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan the obligation can be assigned to the owner to allow limited use of its property of other persons.
4. The owner has the right on conditions in the limits provided by legal acts of the Republic of Uzbekistan to sign contracts with citizens on use of their work when implementing of the property right belonging to it.
Irrespective of pattern of ownership on the basis of which work of the citizen is used the social and economic rights and guarantees provided by the Constitution and other legal acts of the Republic of Uzbekistan are provided to it.
5. Implementation of the property right shall not cause environmental damage, violate the rights and interests of physical, legal entities protected by the law and the state.
1. The property relations in the Republic of Uzbekistan are governed by the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan, this Law and other acts of the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
2. The relations of property of the Republic of Karakalpakstan are governed also by the legislation of the Republic of Karakalpakstan.
1. Treat objects of property: the earth, its subsoil, internal waters, the air basin within the republic territory, plant and animal life, buildings and constructions, goods, apartment houses and apartments, inventions, useful models, industrial designs, topology of integrated chips, selection achievements, trademarks and service marks, the equipment, objects of material and spiritual culture, money, securities, other property, capability of the person to work.
2. The relations on creation and use of inventions, opening, works of science, literature, art, information, scientific ideas, technical developments and other intellectual property items are regulated by the special legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
3. Implementation of the property right to historical and cultural monuments is determined by the special legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
4. Results of economic use of property (products and the income) if other is not provided by the law or the agreement, belong to the owner of this property.
Persons of law of property are citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan, collectives, their associations, the public, religious organizations, family and other associations of citizens, local government bodies, Councils of People's Deputies of all levels and the state bodies authorized by them, other states, the international organizations, legal entities and citizens of other states, stateless persons. Various legal entities and citizens, and also stateless persons can be subjects of the same property.
1. The property in the Republic of Uzbekistan acts in the following forms:
shirkatny (collective) property;
state-owned property administrative-territorial educations (municipal);
the mixed pattern of ownership;
property of legal entities and physical persons of other states and international organizations.
2. The Republic of Uzbekistan guarantees equality and legal protection of all patterns of ownership.
1. According to obligations of the legal entity collection can be turned on any property belonging to it on the property right, complete economic maintaining or operational management.
The owner does not answer for obligations the legal entities created by him, and they do not answer for owner liabilities, except the cases provided by legal acts of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
2. Physical persons answer for the obligations the property belonging to them on the property right.
The list of property of physical persons on which collection according to claims of creditors cannot be turned is established by legal acts of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
1. The private property represents the right of private ownership, use and order of the property. The private property can be based on personal direct participation of the owner in production process and (or) on application of work on hiring.
2. The private property along with other patterns of ownership is inviolable and is protected by the state. The owner can be deprived her only in cases and according to the procedure, provided by the law.
3. The private property is created and increased for the income account of citizens from work for hire, occupations by business activity and the income from investments made in credit institutes, shares and other securities, property acquisition by inheritance and on other bases which are not forbidden acting with legal acts. Formation of private property of citizens through their participation in privatization of state-owned property is allowed.
4. The citizen possesses exclusive right of the order the capabilities to work, - labor power. It performs this right independently or on the basis of the contract (the agreement, the agreement).
5. The member of housing, building, country, garage or other cooperative who completely brought the share for the apartment, the dacha, garage or other structure or the room provided to it in use acquires the property right to this property.
The owner of registered bonds of Tashzhilsberbank who completely repaid soft credit or brought all-in cost of the acquired apartment acquires the property right to this apartment.
The employer of premises in the house of the state and departmental dwelling stock and members of his family has the right to redeem the respective apartment or the house (part of the house) from the owner.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.