Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On June 9, 2015 No. 466-1
of May 30, 2015 No. 354
About the Strategy of innovative development of the Republic of Tajikistan for the period till 2020
According to articles 8 and 17 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About innovative activities" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Approve the Strategy of innovative development of the Republic of Tajikistan for the period till 2020 it (is applied).
2. To the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Tajikistan, the Ministry of Energy and Water Resources of the Republic of Tajikistan, the Industry ministry and new technologies of the Republic of Tajikistan, to the Ministry of Health and Social Protection of the Republic of Tajikistan, the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Tajikistan, Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tajikistan, industry academies of Sciences, the Tajik national university, local executive bodies of the government and other relevant ministries and departments within real financial material resources to take necessary measures for accomplishment of this Strategy and to annually provide information in the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of the Republic of Tajikistan on the done work.
3. To the Ministry of economic development and trade of the Republic of Tajikistan to take necessary measures for monitoring of accomplishment of this Strategy and timely accomplishment of the Actions plan of Strategy and annually till March 3 to provide to the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan analytical information.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of May 30, 2015 No. 354
1. The strategy of innovative development of the Republic of Tajikistan for the period till 2020 (further - Strategy) is developed according to articles 8 and 17 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About innovative activities".
2. Strategy is directed to elimination of the problems facing the state and society in the field of innovative development, determination of the purpose, priorities and tools of the state innovative policy. At the same time Strategy sets long-term reference points of development to subjects of innovative activities, and also reference points of financing of the sector of fundamental and applied science and support of commercialization of developments.
3. Besides, Strategy relies on results of comprehensive assessment of innovative potential and the long-term scientific technological forecast. Provisions of Strategy shall be considered in case of development of concepts and programs of social and economic development of the country.
4. The Republic of Tajikistan puts before itself high, but achievable goals of long-term development, ensuring high welfare of the population and improvement of quality of life in the near future. One of possible methods of achievement of these is more whole transition of national economy to innovative socially oriented model of development is.
5. Problems of acceleration of transition to innovative way of development should be solved in the conditions of increase in scales of external and internal problems which the republic faces and which require bigger intensification of the efforts on the decision which are saved up in national economy and innovative system of problems.
6. One of the major external factors influencing innovative development is acceleration of technology development of world economy. Technology revolution in resource-saving and alternative power engineering sharply increases uncertainty in development of the republic which specialization basis in the world markets is constituted by export of agricultural products and non-ferrous metals.
7. Investments into technology development are considered in many countries of the world as key measure for transition in innovative way of development. Whenever possible all countries, including developing countries aimed additional investments at the development of science and education, medicine, including alternative and renewable power engineering, and information technologies.
8. Additional difficulties for the country arise and because such perspective in respect of innovative development and increase in share of high technology production in gross domestic product of the sector of national economy as the agricultural industry and the industry, are in difficult situation and require innovative reforming. At the same time perspectives of improvement of situation in these important sectors of national economy contacted substantially their purposeful upgrade with assistance of the state. These sectors require additional budget support, at least for providing the main companies.
9. Climate change, aging of the faculty and scientists scientific and scientific educational institutions, health care system problem, and also problem in the field of ensuring food security on a global scale challenges which not only our country, but also mankind in general faces.
10. The specified challenges dictate need of the advancing development of the separate specific directions of scientific research and technology developments, including environmentally friendly power, new technologies in agricultural industry, on many of which in the republic there are no essential backlogs.
11. Strategy, relying on the positive results achieved in realization of innovative policy in previous years adjusts its most essential shortcomings, and also considers the new directions of policy of support of innovations created in recent years.
12. In 2011 the order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of April 30, 2011, No. 227 adopted "The program of innovative development of the Republic of Tajikistan for 2011-2020" which determined further steps and developments of the corresponding regulatory legal acts.
13. Within implementation of actions, determined by the specified documents, the foundation of national innovative system is laid, measures for development of the sector of researches and developments, forming of innovative infrastructure, and also for upgrade of economy on the basis of technology innovations are taken.
14. Certain measures on stimulation of research activities and innovative development in the field of the higher education are taken.
15. Measures for attraction to research work in institutions of higher professional education of the country of scientists from Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tajikistan and other industry scientific academies, and also on support of cooperation of the companies by institutions of higher professional education and further development of their innovative infrastructure are implemented.
16. Work on forming of the innovative research centers and technology parks under Academy of Sciences and institutions of higher professional education of the country is begun. Infrastructure of support of innovative activities, in free economic zones the providing considerable privileges to the innovative companies and technoparks develops.
17. At the request of the Government of the country the relevant ministries and departments consider ways of creation of the modern Technology park of the Republic of Tajikistan where certain scientists, the group of scientists and researchers, the companies and the organizations could implement results of research activities. The technology park will be created on the basis of the most perspective ideas and experiences of creation of such innovative centers.
18. Considerable work on enhancement of legal regime of innovative activities will be carried out - the corresponding tax benefits by everything to types of scientific institutions, including institutions of higher professional education and technology parks will be entered. The Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the Technology park" permitting to organizations of science and education to create the small and medium innovative companies is adopted and is implemented. In too time, it is necessary to enhance customs regulation of export of innovative products.
19. Much attention is paid to questions of upgrade and innovations by the country leaders. In too time, creation in case of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan of Council for innovation and technology development of national economy of the country is necessary. Within the Program of innovative development of the Republic of Tajikistan for 2011 - 2020 shall the priority scientific and technology directions within which on the basis of tender their financing is implemented will be determined.
20. At the same time in case of program implementation of innovative development of the Republic of Tajikistan for 2011 - 2020 will not reach the planned level of accomplishment of number of the indicators connected with determination of the priority directions of innovative activities.
21. Still a lot of things need to be made for establishing interaction of science and business, increase in level of commercialization of scientific developments of institutions of higher professional education of Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tajikistan, Academy of medical sciences, Academy of agricultural sciences of Tajikistan and other scientific institutions of the relevant ministries and departments.
22. The public funds allocated for research works insufficiently effectively are spent for the problem resolution of sectors of economy. Not fully it was succeeded to solve problem of aging of scientific personnel. In this direction more great progress was made by the Tajik national university, the Tajik state medical university of Abuali ibn Sino, the Tajik agricultural university, the Tajik state university of commerce where the number of the taken place protection of theses considerably increased in recent years. The created general economic terms for innovations up to adoption in 2011 of the Program were insufficiently favorable. Maintenance of macroeconomic stability, strengthening of social protection and development of industries of the social sphere, and also upgrade of infrastructure had higher priority. At the same time insufficiently effective were also such general directions of social and economic policy, key from the point of view of building-up of innovative activity, as creation of the favorable investment climate, policy in the field of technical regulation, customs regulation and administration, and also policy in the field of competition development.
23. The program of innovative development of the Republic of Tajikistan for 2011-2020 included process of commercialization of developments and general innovative activity of business, however was more oriented to support of offers in the field of researches and developments. At the same time in 2014 the Strategy of intellectual property of the Republic of Tajikistan for 2014-2020 where much attention is paid to commercialization of the intellectual property which is result of scientific achievements is accepted. Insufficient prioritizing of tasks on support of innovative activity of business, innovations in regions, development of human capital and a number of other tasks did not allow to provide necessary complexity of approach to development of innovative system of the country.
24. As a result now key problem is in general low demand for innovations in national economy, and also its inefficient structure - excessive distortion towards purchase of the ready equipment abroad to the detriment of implementation of own new developments.
25. Neither private, nor public sector do not show sufficient interest on implementation of innovations. Level of innovative activity of the companies yields to indicators of many CIS countries in this sphere.
26. These tendencies determine need of adjustment of the policy pursued so far in the field of innovations, shifts of accents from building-up of total amount of support by all components of national innovative system on the solution of problems, critical for innovative development.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.