It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On August 14, 2015 No. 50
of August 8, 2015 No. 1214
About providing ecological safety of road transport
Accepted by the Resolution MH MOPT of June 17, 2015, No. 105
Accepted by the Resolution MM MORT of July 21, 2015, No. 88
This Law governs the public relations connected with providing ecological safety of road transport in the Republic of Tajikistan.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
- road transport - the complex which is turning on vehicles, infrastructure facilities of ensuring operation of vehicles and highways;
- vehicles - the means intended for public conveyance and load on public roads and other roads (cars, buses, minibuses, cargo vehicles, special equipment vehicles);
- motor fuel - the gasoline, diesel fuel, liquefied natural gas and other types of energy carriers which are used in internal combustion engines of vehicles;
- quality of motor fuel - set of the physical and chemical properties of motor fuel reflecting degree of its compliance to requirements of state standards and (or) technical specifications;
- providing ecological safety of road transport - complex of the actions directed to decrease and the prevention of harmful effects of road transport on the environment and health of the population;
- the organizations of maintenance - the company, organization and the organization, irrespective of their forms of business, the additional systems and devices reducing the concentration of emissions of the hazardous (contaminating) substances and maximum permissible noise levels, vibrations and harmful physical impacts which are engaged in maintenance and (or) repair of vehicles, and also their re-equipment;
- infrastructure facilities of road transport - the company, organization and the organization, irrespective of their forms of business, having production base performing maintenance and (or) repair and storage of vehicles, providing them with motor fuel, storage of the loads transported by road transport, collection, conversion and the waste recycling which are formed in case of operation and utilization of vehicles;
- exhaust gases - mix of gases with impurity of the weighed particles formed as a result of combustion of motor fuel;
- toxicity of exhaust gases - indicator of influence of harmful effects of the hazardous (contaminating) substances per capita, objects of plant and animal life, the landscapes containing in emissions of the vehicle;
- ecological safety of road transport - condition of security of the person and society, and also the environment from effects of harmful effects of road transport on the environment and health of the population;
- ecological classification of vehicles - separation of vehicles, constituents of their designs and objects of additional equipment according to ecological requirements on the basis of the operating operational regulations.
The legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan on providing ecological safety of road transport is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan and consists of this Law, other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan and the international legal acts recognized by Tajikistan.
Tasks of this Law are:
- prevention, reducing, complex control of environmental pollution in case of production, operation and utilization of road transport, and also formation of emissions, dumpings, waste, other negative impacts caused by operation of road transport;
- increase in general level of environment protection against the technogenic impacts caused in case of production and operation of vehicles, and also owing to utilization of the fulfilled vehicles;
- safety control of production and operation of road transport for the environment and health of the population.
Providing ecological safety of road transport is based on the following principles:
- priority of providing ecological safety when forming the state transport policy;
- health protection, providing favorable ecological conditions for life, work and rest of the person;
- obligation of state regulation of activities in the field of providing ecological safety of road transport in case of its production, operation and utilization of vehicles and their details, and also the used details of engineering materials;
- state economic support, regulation and stimulation of activities for providing ecological safety of road transport;
- scientific justification of the made decisions in the area - providing ecological safety of road transport.
1. Actions for providing ecological safety of road transport are constituent of programs for environmental protection and target programs in the field of development of road transport.
2. In case of development of master plans of development of the cities, other settlements, and also the recreational territories actions for providing ecological safety of road transport are considered.
3. Actions for providing ecological safety of road transport are periodically reviewed in process of enhancement of automotive vehicles and technologies, application of new types of motor fuel, and also in connection with changes of requirements of environmental protection.
To competence of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan on providing ecological safety of road transport it is carried:
- realization of state policy on providing ecological safety of road transport;
- acceptance of regulatory legal acts on providing ecological safety of road transport;
- determination of authorized state body on providing ecological safety of road transport;
- financing of the state control on providing ecological safety of road transport according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- establishment of general procedure and the principles of traffic restrictions of vehicles for the purpose of providing ecological safety of road transport;
- implementation of other competence, stipulated by the legislation Republic of Tajikistan.
In the field of providing ecological safety of road transport is included into power of authorized state body:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.