of July 2, 2015 No. 576-VIII
About Audit Chamber
This Law determines the organization, powers and procedure for activities of Audit Chamber.
1. The Audit Chamber on behalf of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine exercises control of receipt of funds in the Government budget of Ukraine and their use.
2. The Audit Chamber is accountable to the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine and regularly informs her on results of the work.
3. The Audit Chamber is the state collegiate organ.
4. The Audit Chamber is legal entity, has seal with the name and the image of the State Emblem of Ukraine.
5. The Audit Chamber is located in the city of Kiev.
1. The organization, powers and procedure for activities of Audit Chamber are determined by the Constitution of Ukraine, it and other laws of Ukraine.
1. Activities of Audit Chamber are based on the principles of legality, independence, objectivity, impartiality, publicity and impartiality.
2. The Audit Chamber is organizationally, functionally and financially independent, independently plans the activities.
3. Independence of Audit Chamber is provided:
1) the procedure for appointment to positions and releases from positions of members of Audit Chamber established by the Constitution of Ukraine and this Law;
2) the guarantees of activities of Audit Chamber determined by this Law and other laws of Ukraine;
3) the special procedure for organizational support of activities of Audit Chamber established by the law.
4. The Audit Chamber when implementing the powers is independent of any illegal influence, pressure or intervention. Illegal intervention in implementation by Audit Chamber of the powers conferred by the law is forbidden and involves the responsibility established by the law.
5. Intervention of public authorities, local government bodies, political parties and public associations, companies, organizations, organizations, irrespective of pattern of ownership, and their official and officials in activities of Audit Chamber is forbidden.
6. The termination of powers of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine cannot be the basis for the termination of powers of members of Audit Chamber.
7. The Audit Chamber applies in the activities the basic principles of activities of the International organization of the supreme bodies of financial control (INTOSAI), European organization of the supreme bodies of financial control (EUROSAI) and International standards of the supreme bodies of financial control (ISSAI) in the part which is not contradicting the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine.
1. The powers assigned to Audit Chamber by the Constitution of Ukraine are performed through production of actions of the state external financial control (audit).
2. The state external financial control (audit) is provided with Audit Chamber by implementation of financial audit, audit of efficiency, examination, the analysis and other control actions.
3. Financial audit consists in check, the analysis and assessment of correctness of maintaining, completeness of accounting and reliability of the reporting under receipts and budget expenses, establishment of actual state of cases of rather target use of budgetary funds, compliances with law when implementing transactions with budgetary funds.
4. Audit of efficiency provides establishment of actual state of cases and provision of assessment of timeliness and completeness of the budget receipts, productivities, effectiveness, economy of use of budgetary funds by their managers and receivers, legality, timeliness and completeness of acceptance of management decisions by participants of the budget process, condition of internal control of managers of budgetary funds.
Assessment of performance of use of budgetary funds provides establishment of ratio between results of activities of the manager and receiver of budgetary funds and budget funds used for achievement of such results.
Assessment of effectiveness of use of budgetary funds provides establishment of degree of compliance of the actual results of activities of the manager and receiver of budgetary funds to the planned results.
Assessment of profitability of use of budgetary funds provides establishment of condition of achievement by the manager and receiver of such means of the planned results due to use of the minimum amount of budgetary funds or achievement of the maximum result when using of the amount of means determined by the budget.
1. Financial provision of activities of Audit Chamber is performed at the expense of means of the government budget, including the means received according to international treaties of Ukraine which consent to be bound is provided by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, or projects of the international technical assistance. Financial provision of activities of Audit Chamber at the expense of any other sources is forbidden.
2. The Audit Chamber determines the needs for financial provision of the activities and represents in the procedure established by the Budget code of Ukraine the budget request to the central executive body providing forming and realization of the state financial and budget policy. If during preparation of the draft of the Government budget of Ukraine there were disagreements on scoping of financial provision of activities of Audit Chamber, and the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine does not settle such discrepancies, the Audit Chamber can give to committee of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine to which area of jurisdiction budget questions, relevant proposals (with reasons and calculations) for decision making by consideration of the bill on the Government budget of Ukraine treat.
3. After entry into force of the law on the Government budget of Ukraine the Audit Chamber independently approves the estimate.
1. The Audit Chamber according to the procedure, determined by the legislation and international treaties of Ukraine, cooperates with the supreme bodies of financial control of other states, the international organizations.
1. Audit Chamber:
1) is performed by financial audit and audit of efficiency:
receipts in the government budget of taxes, charges, obligatory payments and other income, administration of such receipts by monitoring bodies;
carrying out expenses of the government budget, including use of budgetary funds for ensuring activities of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, the President of Ukraine, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, the Constitutional Court of Ukraine, the Supreme Court of Ukraine, the supreme specialized courts, the Representative of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine for human rights, the Supreme council of justice, Office of the Attorney-General and other bodies which are directly determined by the Constitution of Ukraine; uses of the means of the government budget provided to local budgets and funds of obligatory national social and pension insurance; implementation of secret expenses of the government budget;
managements of objects of state-owned property which have financial consequences for the government budget, including ensuring contribution (payment) to the government budget of the means received by the state as the owner of such objects, and uses of the funds of the government budget allocated for the corresponding objects;
loan granting from the government budget and return of such means to the government budget;
transactions on the state internal and external borrowings, the state guarantees, servicing and repayment of the state and guaranteed by the state debt;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.