of November 15, 2004 No. 1254
About approval of the Regulations on compensation of separate employee categories which establishes the reduced duration of working hours
According to provisions of the Labor code No. 154-XV of March 28, 2003. The government DECIDES:
1. Approve Regulations on compensation of separate employee categories which establish the reduced duration of working hours it (is applied).
2. Requirements of the specified provision are obligatory for accomplishment by all companies, organizations and organizations, irrespective of type of property and form of business.
Deputy Prime Minister
Minister of work and
Minister of Finance
Approved by the Order of the Government No. 1254 of November 15, 2004
1. The regulations on compensation of separate employee categories which establish the reduced duration of working hours (further - the Provision) regulate specific payment terms of work of employee categories which according to Article 96 of the Labor code No. 154-XV of March 28, 2003 depending on age, the state of health, working conditions or intellectual and psychoemotional efforts establishes the reduced duration of working hours.
2. The reduced week duration of working hours constitutes:
for workers aged from 15 up to 16 years - 24 hours;
for workers aged from 16 up to 18 years - 35 hours;
for the workers occupied at the works with harmful working conditions included in the list approved by the Government - 35 hours;
for persons with the heavy and expressed restrictions of opportunities - 30 hours;
for pedagogical personnel - from 18 to 35 hours;
for medical personnel - from 30 to 35 hours;
for workers who combine work with study in organizations of the highest and
secondary vocational education - 35 hours.
3. The reduced week duration of working hours for the specified employee categories is considered normal employment duration and work of workers whose duration of working hours constitutes 40 hours a week is paid in the same sizes, as.
4. To workers aged up to eighteen years the base pay is determined as follows:
in case of time-rate pay of work - by multiplication of the hour tariff charge established for adults on number of hours according to the reduced duration of the working day;
in case of piece-work pay - on the price-work quotations established for adult workers.
5. In time, by which duration of daily work of minor workers is reduced in comparison with duration of daily work of adult workers, the employer can establish the allowance to the tariff charge.
To minor employees of the state companies and state-financed organizations and organizations the allowance in time on which employment duration is reduced, paid without fail.
6. The allowance to the tariff charge is paid for the reduced duration of working hours as workers with time-rate pay of work, and those whose work is paid for price-work quotations.
7. In case of five-day business week the reduced duration of daily work for workers aged from 16 up to 18 years constitutes 7 hours, at the same time the week difference constitutes 5 hours (40 - 35) and, respectively, the allowance to the tariff charge will be paid in the amount of the hour tariff charge for each of 5 working days in week.
In case of six-day business week duration of the working day is reduced by one hour for the first 5 working days and will constitute 6 hours, and on Saturday duration of the working day will not be reduced and will constitute 5 hours. Respectively the allowance to the tariff charge will be paid in the amount of the hour tariff charge for every first 5 working days a week.
8. For workers aged from 15 up to 16 years the allowance to the tariff charge will be paid in the amount of the 3-hour tariff charge for every first 4 working days a week and the 4-hour tariff charge for the fifth working day - in case of five-day business week, and in case of six-day business week - in the amount of the 3-hour tariff charge for every first 5 working days, and in the amount of the hour tariff charge for work on Saturday.
9. To workers to whom in connection with harmful working conditions the reduced week duration of working hours is established at 35 o'clock the base pay is established depending on the payment method of work applied at the company.
10. To workers with time-rate pay of work, the hour tariff charge is determined by multiplication of the hour tariff charge established for working corresponding qualification categories with normal duration of working hours, by the coefficient equal to ratio of normal duration of business week (40 hours) and the reduced duration of business week (35 hours).
11. To workers with piece-work pay payment is performed according to the established performance standards or regulations of time, with calculation of price-work quotations proceeding from the counted tariff charges, using the coefficient specified in Item 10 of this provision.
12. To the workers receiving monthly salary, the monthly tariff charges (official pay rates) are established in the sizes provided for the corresponding positions with normal working conditions, and the hour tariff charge is determined by division of the monthly tariff charge (official pay rate) for 148 hours - average of working hours a month at the reduced week duration of working hours of 35 hours.
13. Persons from among the faculty of university educational institutions which week duration of working hours constitutes 35 hours, pedagogical employees of douniversitetsky, average professional and average special facilities which academic load constitutes from 18 to 35 hours a week, doctors and average medical personnel whose week duration of working hours constitutes from 30 to 35 hours treat employee categories which work requires the increased intellectual and psychoemotional efforts.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.