of June 30, 2015 No. 28
About approval of the Instruction about procedure for carrying out technical training of employees of the organizations of rail transport public
Based on part four of article 34 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of January 6, 1999 "About rail transport" in edition of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of December 31, 2014 and subitem 5.9 of Item 5 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Belarus approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of July 31, 2006 No. 985 "Questions of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Belarus", the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
A. A. Sivak
Approved by the Resolution of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Belarus of June 30, 2015 No. 28
1. This Instruction determines procedure for carrying out technical training of employees of the organizations of rail transport public (further - workers).
2. In this Instruction the following terms and their determinations are used:
office of technical study, educational class - the room intended for carrying out theoretical and practical training in case of technical training;
technical training (technical study) - continuous and consecutive increase in level of professional knowledge, skills of workers on the job for the purpose of their deepening, development of the new equipment and technologies of works, performance improvement of work, efficiency and quality of works, safety control of movement and operation of rail transport and labor protection;
the training ground (educational site) - the territory used for the placement of devices and the equipment intended for the educational purposes.
3. Carrying out technical training of workers is performed at the expense of means of the organization of rail transport public.
4. The list of professions (positions) of employees of the organizations of rail transport public which are subject to technical training (further - the list), is determined according to appendix 1 to this Instruction.
Technical training of the workers who are not specified in the list can be performed by the organizations of rail transport public.
5. The organization of technical training of workers is performed by the employer and carried out by heads and (or) specialists of the organization of rail transport public. Workers of other legal entities, and also physical persons can be involved in carrying out technical training.
6. Technical training of workers is provided in offices of technical study, educational classes, on training grounds and platforms, subjects (devices) to operation (servicing) and on other educational objects.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.