It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
July 3, 2015
of July 2, 2015 No. 796
About approval of the Regulations on patrol service Ministry of Internal Affairs
According to the Law of Ukraine "About the central executive bodies", to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of May 25, 2011 No. 563 "About approval of the Standard regulations on territorial authorities of the ministry and other central executive body", of August 13, 2014 No. 401 "About approval of the Regulations on the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine", of May 20, 2015 No. 314 "About formation of some territorial authorities of the Ministry of Internal Affairs", for the purpose of proper ensuring functioning of territorial authorities of patrol service Ministry of Internal Affairs I order:
1. Approve Regulations on patrol service Ministry of Internal Affairs which are applied.
2. To department of patrol service Ministry of Internal Affairs (Savchin A. B.) provide submission of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice in accordance with the established procedure.
3. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the deputy minister of the colonel general of Summer S. A.
A. B. Avakov
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine of July 2, 2015 No. 796
1. This Provision determines tasks, the main directions of the organization of work, obligation and the right of employees of patrol service of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine (further - PS Ministry of Internal Affairs).
2. In the activities PS Ministry of Internal Affairs is guided by the legislation of Ukraine, including regulatory legal acts of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and this Provision.
3. The concept "militia and society" constitutes basis of activities of PS Ministry of Internal Affairs.
4. Workers of PS Ministry of Internal Affairs have the right to apply measures of physical impact, including acceptances of hand-to-hand fight, special means and firearms in the cases and procedure determined by articles 12-15, 15-1 of the Law of Ukraine "About militia".
5. Workers of PS Ministry of Internal Affairs have single uniform, counters and distinctions.
1. Ensuring public order and public safety; safety of persons, protection of their rights, freedoms and legitimate interests; creation of condition of security of the vital interests of society concentrated in its material and cultural wealth, normal conditions of activity of the person, activities of the companies, organizations, the organizations.
2. Prevention of criminal, administrative offenses; the prevention, identification and suppression of criminal and administrative offenses, violence cases in family, and also identification of the reasons and conditions promoting their making.
3. Interaction with society:
the approach realization "militia and society" consisting in cooperation and interaction with the population, public organizations, other divisions of law-enforcement bodies, bodies of the public power for the purpose of prevention of offenses, safety, decrease in crime rate, and also establishment of trusting relationships between militia and the population.
4. Traffic safety; the organization of control of compliance with laws, other regulatory legal acts on traffic safety issues.
1. The patrol service according to the tasks assigned to it performs:
1) the round-the-clock patrol of the territory of servicing for the purpose of ensuring proper protection of public order, public safety and control of observance of traffic regulations, ensuring its safety. In case of need performs traffic regulation;
2) first response to messages on offenses, rendering emergency aid; timely response to messages on making of offenses, and also for the purpose of assistance to citizens. Gives emergency aid to victims of accidents, crimes, accidents, the fires and other emergency situations before arrival to the place of competent services;
3) independent identification of offenses:
during patrol and in other cases, stipulated by the legislation, pays attention to offenses for the purpose of their prevention, suppression, documentation and accountability;
4) termination of offenses:
stops the found criminal and administrative offenses, applying for this purpose the stipulated by the legislation rights and powers;
in cases and methods, stipulated by the legislation, considers cases on administrative offenses and applies measures of administrative influence to offenders;
5) detention of offenders and their delivery in divisions of law-enforcement bodies.
In the cases determined by the legislation performs detention of person and its delivery, and also applies other measures of ensuring production according to the legislation;
6) protection of the scene.
For the purpose of ensuring further investigation takes measures for protection and preserving the scene in primary, not changed type before arrival of authorized persons, including investigation task forces;
7) cooperation with other structural divisions of law-enforcement bodies.
For the purpose of identification, suppression and the prevention of criminal, administrative offenses, ensuring integrated approach in law enforcement and law and order, sets up and performs cooperation with other structural divisions of law-enforcement bodies;
8) communication and cooperation with society:
realizing approach "militia and society", constantly cooperates with the population and public organizations for the purpose of increase in level of public safety, the prevention of making of offenses and establishment of trusting relationships between militia and the population;
9) accomplishment of other powers provided by regulatory legal acts of the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
In cases and in the limits provided by regulatory legal acts of the Ministry of Internal Affairs performs other functions directed to realization of the tasks.
2. Assignment on patrol service of the obligations which are not within its competence is not allowed if other is not stipulated by the legislation.
1. PS Ministry of Internal Affairs in case of execution of the tasks assigned to it interacts with bodies and divisions of internal affairs of Ukraine.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.