of November 19, 1991 No. 425-XII
About privatization and privatization
This law establishes organization-legal bases of transformation of public property of the Republic of Uzbekistan for the purpose of creation of effective, socially oriented market economy.
Privatization - transformation of the state companies and organizations to the economic partnerships and societies, other companies and the organizations which are not in public property.
Privatization - acquisition at the state physical persons and non-state legal entities of objects of public property or shares of the state joint-stock companies.
1. The legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan on privatization and privatization consists of this law and other legal acts of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
2. The procedure for privatization and privatization of the companies and organizations which are in the territory of the Republic of Karakalpakstan is regulated by also legal acts of the Republic of Karakalpakstan.
3. Privatization and privatization of property of the Republic of Uzbekistan which is outside the Republic is performed according to this law and interstate and intergovernmental agreements.
The basic principles of privatization and privatization are:
determination of forms of privatization and privatization taking into account interests of labor collective;
combination of paid and non-paid nature of cession of property in case of privatization and privatization;
equal rights of citizens on receipt of the ownership ratio which is subject to non-paid and paid privatization;
ensuring social security of all citizens in the conditions of privatization and privatization;
publicity, the state and public control over implementation of actions on privatization and privatization;
observance of requirements of the legislation on the competition.
1. Objects of public property of the Republic of Uzbekistan are subject to privatization and privatization (fully or partially).
2. The following objects of state-owned property are not subject to privatization and privatization:
1) the earth (except as specified, stipulated by the legislation), its subsoil, internal waters, the air basin, plant and animal life within the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
2) objects of material cultural heritage, including the objects of material cultural heritage which are stored in the state funds, national funds, information library stocks and in funds of research establishments, and also archives, the museums and the protected natural territories;
Other objects according to the decision of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan also can be carried to the objects of state-owned property which are not subject to privatization and privatization.
3) means of the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan, currency reserve, state trust funds, Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan, and also gold stock of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
4) the state organizations for servicing of currency circulation, the company and the organization providing production of securities, awards, medals and signs of post payment;
5) the companies, organizations and military and technical property (before industrial utilization, and also not subject to industrial utilization) Armed Forces, Service of state security and the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
6) the companies and objects which are carrying out research, developmental works, development, production and realization of the x-ray equipment, devices and the equipment with use of sources of ionizing radiation;
7) the companies and objects performing production, production, transportation, conversion of radioactive elements, burial of radioactive waste, realization of uranium and other sharing materials, and also products from them;
8) the companies performing development, production, repair and realization of arms and ammunition, protective equipment, military equipment, spare parts, the completing elements and devices to them, pyrotechnic products, and also special materials and the equipment for their production;
9) the companies and the organizations performing production, repair and realization of hunting and sports firearms and ammunition, and also cold weapon (except knives of souvenir national types);
10) the companies for production of strong poisons, narcotic and toxic agents, and also the performing crops, cultivation and conversion of the cultures containing narcotic and toxic agents;
11) state reserves of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Objects and property of civil protection and mobilization appointment;
12) the specialized enterprises and the organizations which are carrying out installation and construction works, operation and repair of objects (installation of the equipment, systems and the equipment) of nuclear power and subjects to strategic appointment;
13) the specialized enterprises performing transportation of explosive and toxic agents;
14) highways public;
15) sanitary and epidemiologic stations. Bureau of forensic medical examinations. Control services behind state of environment and conservation;
16) medical and production workshops, companies of organizations for execution of punishments;
17) special purpose entities (Republican node of special communication, No. Body 15361, Center of electromagnetic compatibility);
3. Privatization and privatization of the following objects of state-owned property are performed under the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan (except as specified, the stipulated in Article 7 these Laws):
2) companies for production and conversion of precious, rare-earth metals, gemstones;
3) companies and organizations of key branches of the industry: fuel and energy, mining (including the companies and the organizations which are engaged in development, production and realization of explosives, and also special materials and the equipment for their production), machine-building and cotton-processing complexes. Companies and organizations for oil extraction, gas and coal, to well-drilling. Main oil and gas pipelines, oil pipelines, the electro-and heatmaking stations and the system forming power networks;
4) the companies of chemistry (production of herbicides, mineral fertilizers, synthetic fibers, poisonous chemicals for fight against agricultural wreckers and other);
5) It is excluded
6) companies of electric communication, television, radio-receiving and radio-transmitting centers and their engineering constructions;
7) the companies and objects performing development, production, repair and realization of space-rocket complexes, communication systems and controls by them;
8) printing companies and publishing houses;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.