of July 17, 2015 No. 609
About public conveyance, baggage and cargo baggage railway transport public
According to article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of December 31, 2014 "About modification and amendments in some laws of the Republic of Belarus concerning rail transport" the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES: No. 227-Z
1. Approve Rules of public conveyances, baggage and cargo baggage by railway transport public (are applied).
2. To the Ministry of Transport and Communications in three-months time to take measures for implementation of this resolution.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of July 17, 2015 No. 609
1. The these rules developed according to the Civil code of the Republic of Belarus, the laws of the Republic of Belarus of January 6, 1999 No. 237-Z "About rail transport" and of January 9, 2002 No. 90-Z "About consumer protection", other regulatory legal acts, govern the relations arising under the organization and accomplishment of public conveyances, baggage and cargo baggage by railway transport public (further - rail transport), regulations on public conveyance, cabin baggage, baggage and cargo baggage by rail, obligatory for carriers, passengers, senders, receivers, other legal entities and physical persons are established.
Regulations of public conveyance, baggage and cargo baggage and the service level of passengers, senders, receivers, other consumers of services of rail transport can be improved by carrier in comparison with established in these rules.
2. Terms which are used in these rules have the following values:
the subscription ticket - the travel document (ticket) for reusable travel of the passenger by trains with not enumerated places - trains of city lines and regional lines of economy class (further - trains with not enumerated places) during fixed term of action;
luggage cash desk - specially equipped room for registration of luggage transport and cargo baggage;
ticket office - specially equipped room for execution of travel documents (tickets) and their return, execution of other carriage documents;
armoring of travel documents (tickets) - the automated engineering procedure of order placement on provision of places in trains and execution of travel documents (tickets) by means of electronic systems;
the station - complex of special buildings in which ticket and luggage offices, rooms for receiving and delivery of baggage, baggage storage, the reference bureaus and other rooms intended for servicing of passengers, rendering to them paid and free services and accommodation of personnel can be placed;
baggage storage - specially equipped room for short-term storage of cabin baggage;
piece of luggage, cargo baggage - luggage, cargo luggage departure in the luggage car with commodity investment weight, as a rule, from 5 to 75 kilograms, and in the place of other car which is specially equipped for luggage transport, cargo baggage - as a rule, from 1 to 20 kilograms in size on the amount of three dimensions no more than 250 centimeters in case of the size of one of the parties no more than 180 centimeters;
total cost of journey - the carriage charge including the fare (air fare and cost of reserved seat), rates for the services rendered in case of sale of the travel document (ticket), payment for the services, other payments established according to the legislation;
smart card - the travel document (ticket) executed in the form of plastic card with the electronic medium of information on effective period, quantity of trips, cost and the friend;
air fare - part of the carriage charge in trains with enumerated places - trains of regional lines of business class, interregional and international lines (further - trains with enumerated places) which compensates expenses on movement of the car;
reserved seat cost - part of the carriage charge in trains with enumerated places which compensates expenses on preparation in run, content and servicing of the car;
the authorized person - the representative of carrier to whom the carrier assigns execution of the job responsibilities connected with public conveyance, cabin baggage, baggage and cargo baggage and (or) control of their implementation;
electronic registration - the consent of the passenger to implementation of journey based on the transportation agreement supported by the electronic travel document (ticket) without registration on the form of the strict reporting;
the electronic travel document (ticket) - the document which is confirming the conclusion of the transportation agreement of the passenger, having the identification number containing the trip details established by these rules.
Other terms applied in these rules are used in the values determined in article 1 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus "About rail transport" and also in the Charter of rail transport public approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of August 2, 1999 No. 1196.
3. Public conveyances, baggage and cargo baggage are performed on railway tracks public and between railway stations (further - stations) and the stopping points open for accomplishment of the corresponding transactions.
4. The carrier provides timely provision to consumers (in pictorial and available form) reliable information about:
list of works and services, their cost;
departure time and arrival of trains;
journey of passengers and transportation of cabin baggage, and also luggage transport, cargo baggage;
terms of execution of travel documents (tickets);
the objects and things prohibited to transportation in the form of cabin baggage, baggage, cargo baggage;
the list of the objects and things prohibited to storage in the form of cabin baggage;
operating time of ticket and luggage offices, baggage storages;
arrangement of the station rooms intended for servicing of passengers, work with baggage, cargo baggage;
categories of citizens to which according to legal acts and international treaties of the Republic of Belarus privileges and benefits are provided in case of journey by railway transport;
other data on the offered services.
5. According to the address of persons with limited traficabilities the carrier provides information on the offered services, opportunities of making of trip and access to infrastructure.
The carrier or person authorized by it in the presence of opportunity provides to persons with limited traficabilities access to the station, passenger platform and railway rolling stock.
Persons with limited traficabilities needing the help with access to the station, passenger platform and railway rolling stock inform carrier in time at least in 48 hours prior to the beginning of trip on the intention to make trip.
The procedure for transportation of persons with limited traficabilities is established by carrier.
6. Public conveyances, baggage and cargo baggage are performed by the trains going in the international message by the rules established by the corresponding international treaties.
7. The conclusion of the transportation agreement of the passenger makes sure the travel document (ticket). At the same time according to the established rates the passenger shall pay the journey, except as specified, when legal acts or international treaties of the Republic of Belarus grant the right to free pass.
The carrier draws up the following types of travel documents (tickets): complete, preferential (including free and children's), group, office.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.