of June 19, 2015
About procedure for stay of citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic in the territory of the Russian Federation and citizens of the Russian Federation in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic
The Kyrgyz Republic and the Russian Federation which are hereinafter referred to as by the Parties
for the purpose of further development of friendship between two states, legal settlement of trips of their citizens,
being guided by Article 10 of the Treaty of friendship, cooperation and mutual aid between the Republic Kyrgyzstan and the Russian Federation of June 10, 1992,
wishing to create favorable conditions for stay of citizens of one state in the territory of other state, agreed as follows:
1. The citizens of one Party who are temporarily staying in the territory of other Party are exempted from registration obligation (registration in the place of stay) in competent authorities of the Party of stay within 30 days.
2. The term of temporary stay specified in Item 1 of this Article is estimated from the date of entrance of the citizen of one Party on the territory of other Party confirmed with the migration card with the mark of bodies of border control which is put down in case of entrance on the territory of the Party of stay.
3. In case of stay of the citizen of one Party in the territory of other Party over 30 days the specified citizen shall be registered (to be registered in the place of stay) in competent authorities of the Party of stay according to its legislation.
Citizens of one Party during stay in the territory of other Party shall observe the legislation of the Party of stay.
Changes which become effective according to the procedure, stipulated in Article 4 this agreements can be made to this agreement by mutual consent of the Parties.
1. This agreement begins to be applied temporarily after 30 days from signature date and becomes effective from the date of receipt of the last written notice through diplomatic channels of accomplishment of the interstate procedures by the Parties necessary for its entry into force.
2. This agreement is signed sine die. Each of the Parties can terminate this agreement, having notified on it other Party in writing through diplomatic channels. In this case this agreement stops the action after 6 months from the date of receipt of such notification.
3. Each Party for the purpose of ensuring state security, protection of public order and health of the population can suspend this agreement fully or partially. The written notice of the made decision goes through diplomatic channels to other Party not later than 72 hours before such suspension.
4. The party which made the decision on suspension of action of this agreement for the reasons specified in Item 3 of this Article in the same order reports to other Party about renewal of action of this agreement.
It is made in the city of St. Petersburg on June 19, 2015 in duplicate, everyone in the Kyrgyz and Russian languages, and both texts are equally authoritative.
For the Kyrgyz Republic
For the Russian Federation
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.