of June 30, 2015 No. 85
About approval of Sanitary standards and the rules "Sanitary and Epidemiologic Requirements for the Organizations Performing Sugar Production"
Based on article 13 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of January 7, 2012 "About sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population", paragraph two of subitem 8.32 of Item 8 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of October 28, 2011 No. 1446 "About some questions of the Ministry of Health and measures for implementation of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of August 11, 2011 No. 360" the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
Approved by the Resolution of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus of June 30, 2015 No. 85
1. These Sanitary standards and rules establish requirements to the territory, water supply, water disposal, lighting, microclimate, content and operation of production, auxiliary and household rooms, the equipment, the production technology, the address of sugar, personal employee hygiene of the organizations performing sugar production (further if other is not determined by these Sanitary standards and rules, - the organizations).
2. For the purposes of these Sanitary standards and rules the main terms and their determinations in the values established by the Law of the Republic of Belarus of June 29, 2003 "About quality and safety of food staples and foodstuff for life and health of the person" are used (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2003, No. 79, 2/966), the Law of the Republic of Belarus of January 7, 2012 "About sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2012, No. 8, 2/1892).
3. All rooms, the equipment of the organization shall be identified by plates and texts.
4. Production supervision in the organization is exercised according to the general requirements established by sanitary standards and rules to implementation of production supervision and also these Sanitary standards and rules.
5. These Sanitary standards and rules are obligatory for observance by state bodies, other organizations, physical persons, including individual entrepreneurs.
6. The state sanitary inspection behind respect for these Sanitary standards and rules is performed according to the legislation of the Republic of Belarus.
7. Perpetrators bear responsibility according to legal acts of the Republic of Belarus for violation of these Sanitary standards and rules.
8. The sanitary protection zone for the organizations is determined according to the sanitary standards and rules establishing requirements to sanitary protection zones of the organizations, constructions and other objects making impact on health of the person and the environment and also these Sanitary standards and rules.
9. The territory of the organization shall have:
barrier for exception of unauthorized access for strangers and appearance of vagrant animals;
the through or ring passage for motor transport and walking paths for workers with continuous firm (asphalted or paved) the covering which does not have hollows and other defects;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.