of December 9, 2014 No. 204
About approval of General regulations on legislative metrology
On the basis lit.b) and d) the item (2), lit.b) the item (3), Art. 2 and the item (1), Art. 3 of the Law on metrology No. 647-XIII of November 17, 1995 (Pereopublikovan: The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, special release of April 15 2008), with the subsequent amendments and changes, PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve general regulations on legislative metrology of RGML 04:2014 "National system on metrology. Development of regulations on legislative metrology", according to appendix to this order.
2. Recognize invalid regulating documents:
- RG 29-03-82-98 "Development of regulations on metrology";
- RG 29-03-136:2003 "National system on metrology. Methods of accomplishment of measurements. General requirements";
- RG 29-03-144:2004 "National system on metrology. Technical regulations on metrology. Basic provisions".
3. Publish this order in the Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova and on the website of the Ministry of Economics.
4. Transfer this order to National institute of metrology for placement on the website and publications in the Metrologie magazine.
6. To impose control over execution of this order on the deputy minister Mr. Valeriu TRIBOYA.
Deputy. Prime Minister, Minister of Economic Affairs
These general regulations on legislative metrology establish general requirements to development of regulations on legislative metrology, and also procedure for their approval, registration, reproduction, distribution and cancellation.
Determinations according to the Law on metrology No. 647-XIII of November 17, 1995 with subsequent changes and amendments, and also with SM SR Ghid ISO/CEI 99:2012 "The international dictionary on metrology are applied to the correct understanding of these regulations. Basic and general concepts and terms" (VIM).
1. Drafts of regulations on legislative metrology (further – regulations) are developed according to the Law on metrology No. 647-XIII of November 17, 1995 (Pereopublikovan: The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, special release of April 15 2008), with subsequent changes and amendments, fulfilling requirements of the Law No. 317-XV of 18.07.2003 on regulations of the Government and other bodies of the central and local public authority (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2003, No. 208-210, of the Art. 783), with subsequent changes and amendments, the central body for metrology – the Ministry of Economics (further – ME), other public bodies subordinated to the Government, and National institute of metrology (further – NIM).
2. Regulations (RGML, NML and PML) shall not duplicate the existing regulating documents in the field of metrology and shall conform to requirements of National system of metrology and the national legal system.
3. Regulations are considered and ME affirm or, depending on circumstances, the Government and change if necessary.
4. Control of implementation of regulations in national economy is carried out by consumer protection Agency (further - the Agency).
5. According to the legislation in the field of metrology regulations are classified as follows:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.