of July 21, 2015 No. 467
About approval of Methodical recommendations concerning work of banks with debtors - physical persons which arose/can have financial difficulties
According to Articles 6, of 7, of 15, 55 Laws of Ukraine "About the National Bank of Ukraine", to Articles 49, of 55, of 66, 67 Laws of Ukraine "About banks and banking activity", to Item 19 of the Memorandum of economic and financial policy, for the purpose of the organization of work of banks for creation of conditions for accomplishment by debtors - physical persons which arose/can have financial difficulties of obligations according to credit agreements the Board of the National Bank of Ukraine decides:
2. To department of methodology (Ivanenko N. V.) to bring contents of this resolution to the attention of banks of Ukraine for use in work.
3. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the First Deputy Chairman of the National Bank of Ukraine Pisaruk A. V.
V. A. Hontareva
Approved by the Resolution of Board of the National Bank of Ukraine of July 21, 2015 No. 467
1. These Methodical recommendations are developed according to requirements of the Law of Ukraine "About the National Bank of Ukraine", the Law of Ukraine "About banks and banking activity", regulatory legal acts of the National Bank of Ukraine, documents of Basel Committee on Banking Supervision, taking into account the commonly accepted banking practice and the international experience in this sphere.
2. These Methodical recommendations are developed for the purpose of the organization of the work of banks directed on:
creation of conditions for accomplishment by the debtor - physical person (further - the debtor) which arose/can have financial difficulties, obligations according to the credit agreement, including accomplishment of which is provided with mortgage of the residential real estate which is the single housing of the debtor, way of carrying out debt restructuring;
preserving/recovery of cash flows on the credits and improvement of condition of their return;
counteraction (non-admission) to emergence of the new idle (problem) credits and risk minimization of banking activity.
3. The National Bank of Ukraine recommends to banks to use these Methodical recommendations under the organization of work with debtors who arose/can have financial difficulties which cause/can exert negative impact on capability of debtors to provide timely and in full accomplishment of obligations according to credit agreements.
4. Introduction by banks of effective procedures of work with debtors who arose/can have financial difficulties developed taking into account these Methodical recommendations, will promote ensuring stable activities of banks, timely accomplishment by banks of obligations to investors and creditors.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.