of June 19, 2015 No. 382
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for provision of premises of portable housing stock
According to article 10 of the Housing code of the Kyrgyz Republic the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve Regulations on procedure for provision of premises of portable housing stock according to appendix.
to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of June 19, 2015 No. 382
1. This Provision determines procedure for provision to the citizens of premises of portable housing stock (yurtas, standard mobile houses, trailers, special mobile units, etc.) who lost the property rights to the premises as a result of force majeure (natural disasters and military operations). The portable housing stock is created according to the decision of the Ministry of emergency situations of the Kyrgyz Republic, local public administration and executive body of local self-government (further - authorized body).
2. Inclusion of premises in portable housing stock and exception of premises of the specified fund is performed based on the decision of authorized body.
3. Conditions for accommodation in premises of portable housing stock shall answer the established health, technical regulations and regulations, and also other requirements of the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. Premises of portable housing stock are provided at the rate of at least 6 (six) square meters of living space on one person.
5. Premises of portable housing stock have strictly purpose and are not subject to unauthorized reorganization, re-planning and alienation.
6. Premises of portable housing stock are not provided in private property, the sublease, sublease, exchange, and making with it other civil transactions it is forbidden.
7. For decision making about registration as the premises of portable housing stock needing provision the citizen submits the following documents to authorized body:
- notarized copies of identity documents of the applicant and members of his family;
- the conclusion of the commission on civil protection about unfitness of premises for accommodation as a result of natural disasters and military operations;
- the statement from the service record certified notarially or on place of employment;
- the certificate of family composition issued by house (quarter) committee;
references from body, - performing state registration of the rights to real estate and transactions with it, on all family members about availability (absence) of premises in this settlement.
8. The authorized body within three working days from the date of adoption of the documents specified in Item 7 of this provision in writing notifies citizens on registration or refusal in registration as persons in need in provision of premises of portable housing stock.
9. The authorized body has the right to refuse registration of the citizens needing provision of premises of portable housing stock in case of non-presentation of the documents specified Item 7 of this provision.
10. Premises of portable housing stock are granted to citizens in case of loss by them the property rights to premises as a result of force majeure (natural disasters and military operations).
11. The authorized body within 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date of registration of citizens makes the decision on provision or on refusal in provision to the needing citizens of premises of portable housing stock.
In cases, being urgent (when the delay in provision of premises can entail damnification to health and life to citizens), according to the decision of authorized body premises of portable fund can be provided to injured citizens whose single premises became unsuitable for accommodation, based on the statement, with the subsequent submission of documents, stipulated in Item the 7th this provision.
12. After decision making about provision of premises between authorized body and the citizen the employment contract is signed.
13. The employment contract is signed in writing, for the term of no more than one year, on the basis of the Standard agreement in form according to appendix to this Provision.
14. The authorized body has the right to refuse provision of premises of portable housing stock in cases:
- identifications in the documents of data, untrue (false information) submitted by citizens;
- submission of documents which do not confirm the right to provision of premises of portable housing stock.
15. The refusal in provision of premises of portable housing stock can be appealed in the procedure established by the law.
16. In case of non-execution or improper execution of agreement obligations, the parties bear the responsibility established by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
17. Attraction to disciplinary, administrative and criminal liability does not exempt perpetrators from obligation of compensation of the caused damage.
18. The head of authorized body bears the personal responsibility for violation of conditions of this provision.
to Regulations on provision of premises of portable housing stock
Standard agreement of property hiring of premises of portable housing stock
(name of the settlement) (number, month, year)
(name of the owner of premises)
(First name, middle initial, last name person acting on behalf of authorized state body
or local government body)
(series and passport number by whom and when it is issued)
hereinafter referred to as "Lessor", on the one hand, and the citizen Kyrgyz
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.