It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On July 23, 2015 No. 70
of July 18, 2015 No. 526
About creation of National council for youth in case of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan
According to article 29 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About youth and the state youth policy" I decide:
1. Create National council for youth in case of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan.
2. Approve the Provision and structure of National council for youth in case of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan (are applied).
3. To chairmen of the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region, areas, the city of Dushanbe, cities and areas to create local councils (regional, city and district) for youth under local authorities for youth and to provide their effective activities.
4. To national council for youth in case of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan and to local councils for youth under local authorities for youth of the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region, areas, the city of Dushanbe, the cities and areas to perform the activities based on the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About youth and the state youth policy", Regulations on National council for youth in case of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan and other corresponding regulatory legal acts.
President of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Tajikistan of July 18, 2015 No. 526
1. This Provision determines competence, procedure for forming and activities of National council for youth in case of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan (further - Council) which is permanent advisory body.
2. The national council is created for the purpose of coordination of activities of public authorities, organizations and organizations and public associations for realization of the state youth policy in the Republic of Tajikistan,
3. Council in the activities is guided by the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan, the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About youth and the state youth policy", this Provision and other industry regulatory legal acts.
4. The provision and structure of Council is approved by the President of the Republic of Tajikistan.
5. The main objectives of Council are:
- representation to the President of the Republic of Tajikistan of expanded information on the questions connected with realization of youth policy in the country and abroad;
- development and submission of projects of the regulatory legal acts connected with the sphere of youth; consideration of questions concerning realization of the state youth policy and acceptance of adequate measures on its development and elimination of the existing problems;
- preparation of offers on development of international cooperation in the sphere of realization of the state youth policy;
- implementation of coordination and consulting works with the central bodies, local executive bodies of the government, educational institutions, non-governmental organizations for effective activities for cases of youth;
- attraction in accordance with the established procedure for cooperation in the sphere of youth policy of representatives of the international organizations, including the solution of sensitive vital issues of youth;
- submission of the conclusions about creation of research establishments and advanced training of specialists in the field of work with youth;
- accomplishment of other tasks according to regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan.
6. Council for accomplishment of the tasks assigned to it has the right:
- in need cases in accordance with the established procedure to request from the central and local authorities of the government, the organizations and organizations required materials on the questions which are included into power of Council;
- hear reports and reports of representatives of the central and local authorities of the government, the organizations and organizations on the questions carried to competence of Council;
- to create in accordance with the established procedure temporary and permanent work groups for preparation of offers on accomplishment of the tasks assigned to Council.
7. The main form of activities of Council is the meeting of Council.
8. Council consists of the Chairman, his deputy, the responsible secretary and members for position.
9. The chairman of the board has the right:
- approve the work plan, the agenda of meetings and the list of the invited participants of meeting of Council;
- organize work of Council and preside over its meetings;
- sign protocols of meetings and other outgoing documents.
10. Vice-chairman of Council:
- presides over meetings of Council during absence of the Chairman of the board;
- participates in the organization of activities of Council and preparation of the plan of its work;
- provides accomplishment of other orders of the Chairman of the board.
11. Responsible secretary of Council:
- prepares drafts of the minutes of Council and other outgoing documents;
- notifies members of council on holding meeting of Council;
- will organize development and entering of offers into the work plan of Council;
- controls the course of implementation of the work plan and protocols of meetings of Council;
- provides organizational and technical and information activities of Council.
12. Local councils for youth are created in case of chairmen of the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region, areas, the city of Dushanbe, cities and areas, to perform the purpose and tasks of Council on places and about the activities quarterly provide the detailed information to the secretary of Council.
13. Members of council:
- make offers in the agenda of meeting and the work plan of Council;
- propose candidacies of staff of state bodies, public associations and individuals for participation in meeting of Council;
- take part in preparation of documents of meeting of Council;
- state the opinion on the discussed questions in meeting of Council;
- represent offers on the organization of the commissions and working groups created by Council;
- develop materials and drafts of decisions of meetings of Council which directly concern to them or on their initiative it is offered for discussion;
- represent the necessary reference on appropriate questions at the request of the Chairman of the board or his deputy.
14. Council performs the activities according to the plan of work which is taken over at meeting of Council and affirms the Chairman.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.