of April 24, 2015 No. 488
About approval of Rules of carrying out tender on forming of the list obligatory TV, radio channels
According to the subitem 15) Item 1 of article 7 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About TV and radio broadcasting" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of carrying out tender on forming of the list obligatory TV, radio channels.
2. (Sarsenov S. S.) to provide to committee of communication, informatization and information of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies;
4) within 10 working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of Item 2 of this order.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising Vice-Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 24, 2015 No. 488
1. These rules of carrying out tender on forming of the list obligatory TV, radio channels (further - Rules) are developed according to the subitem 15) of Item 1 of article 7 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About TV and radio broadcasting" (further - the Law) and determine procedure for carrying out tender by forming of the list obligatory TV, the radio channels extended by means of multichannel broadcasting in all territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - tender).
2. Consideration of requests of applicants for participation in tender on forming of the list obligatory TV, radio channels in multichannel broadcasting (further - applicants) and development of recommendations about determination of winners is performed by the Commission on questions of development of TV and radio broadcasting (further - the Commission).
3. The authorized body which is working body of the Commission acts as the organizer of carrying out tender.
4. According to recommendations of the Commission the authorized body approves the list obligatory TV, radio channels (further - the list) according to subitem 12-1) of Item 1 of article 7 of the Law.
5. Forming of the list is performed no more once a year.
6. The decision on carrying out tender is made by authorized body.
7. The information message about carrying out tender is published in official mass media and on official Internet resource of authorized body in the field of TV and radio broadcasting at least in twenty calendar days prior to day of final order taking.
8. The information message includes the following data:
1) time, date and venue of tender;
2) the place of order taking for participation in tender on forming of the list obligatory TV, radio channels (further - the request) according to appendix 1 to these rules, terms of the beginning and the end of order taking and the list of the documents necessary for participation in tender.
9. The applicants who timely submitted the application are allowed to participation in tender.
10. The bid submitted by the applicant expresses its intention to take part in tender on the conditions established by these rules and published in the information message about carrying out tender.
11. Applicants for participation in tender address for necessary explanations on any of Items of these rules the organizer.
12. In case of withdrawal of the registered request the applicant sends the written notice to the organizer.
13. Application by the representative of the applicant is performed in case of presentation of the power of attorney certifying its right to act on behalf of the applicant of the Republic of Kazakhstan which is drawn up according to the Civil code.
14. Requests and documents attached to them which arrived after the expiration of the order taking specified in the information message about carrying out tender are not accepted.
The mark about failure in adoption of the request with indication of its reason becomes person performing documents acceptance on the submitted request.
15. The organizer takes measures for ensuring safety of the requests submitted by applicants and competitive offers, and also confidentiality of information about persons who submitted applications, and contents of the documents submitted by them.
16. For participation in tender the applicant submits the request in form according to appendix 1 to these rules.
17. Competitive offers according to appendix 2 to these rules are attached to the request.
18. The documents specified in appendices 1 and 2 to these rules are provided by the applicant to the organizer in the strung together, numbered type and are certified on the back of the last page by the authorized signature of the applicant and seal (in the presence) of sealed envelope, with observance of the following requirements:
1) on the face of sealed envelope with the bid the applicant shall specify full name and the postal address of the organizer and applicant;
Person performing documents acceptance enters 2) to the log of registration of the request of the applicants for participation in tender who provided before the expiration of fixed term envelopes with bids.
19. The commission opens envelopes with requests and other documents in the terms and the place specified in the information message about carrying out tender in the presence of applicants or their representatives.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.