of March 26, 2015 No. 328
About approval of Model clause about service of the organization of air transportation
According to subitem 41-50) of Item 1 of article 14 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 15, 2010 "About use of airspace of the Republic of Kazakhstan and activities of aircraft" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Model clause about service of the organization of air transportation.
2. To committee of civil aviation of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Seydakhmetov B. K.) provide:
1) in the procedure established by the legislation state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printed publicity materials and information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of Item 2 of this order.
3. I reserve control of execution of this order.
The acting minister on investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
May 15, 2015
Dosayev E. A.
Approved by the Order of the Acting minister on investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 26, 2015 No. 328
1. The service of the organization of air transportation (further - SOAP) is structural division of civil aviation organization (further - RSA) and is created for the purpose of servicing of passengers, processing of baggage, the mailings and loads transported by air transport.
2. SOAP in the work is guided by the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, documents of International Civil Aviation Organization (IKAO), constituent documents of RSA, orders, orders of the first head (or his face replacing) RSA, and also this provision.
3. SOAP the chief of service appointed and exempted by the order of the first head (or his face replacing) heads RSA.
4. The structure, the staff list and job descriptions of staff of SOAP affirm the first head (or his face replacing) RSA on representation of the chief of SOAP.
5. The main objectives of SOAP are:
1) ensuring timely and high-quality servicing of passengers, mailings, baggage and loads;
2) ensuring integrity and safety of mailings, baggage and loads;
3) rational and effective use of freight-earning capacity of air vehicles (further - AF).
6. For the solution of objectives of SOAP performs the following functions:
1) timely and high-quality accomplishment of technological transactions on servicing of passengers, processings of baggage, mailings and loads;
2) taking measures to enhancement and improvement of technology of servicing of passengers, processings of baggage, mailings and loads;
3) interaction with representatives of the airlines interested the organizations and state bodies when rendering services in servicing of passengers, processings baggage, mailings and loads;
4) passenger check-in, execution of transportation documentation, labels on baggage, mailings and loads;
5) ensuring timely execution of transportation documentation;
6) ensuring timely landing, disembarkation of passengers, placement, loading (unloading) of baggage and loads in AF;
7) taking measures to training and advanced training of staff of SOAP;
8) organization of activities of luggage storage of passengers, storage location of loads and mailings;
9) organization of activities of ticket office and/or Items of issue of travel documents;
10) the organization of the work directed to meeting requirements of airlines on servicing of passengers, processings of baggage, mailings and loads;
11) taking measures to elimination of the reasons and factors which are negatively influencing providing flight regularity;
12) interaction with other services RSAs, involved in servicing of passengers.
7. According to the staff list are part of SOAP:
1) chief of service;
2) the deputy chief of service (in case of the number of employees of SOAP more than 20 people);
4) dispatchers of SOAP;
5) balance data supervisors of AF;
7) agents on servicing of passengers;
8) baggage agents;
9) storekeepers of baggage storage.
8. Chief of SOAP:
1) is controlled by observance of accomplishment of the technological schedule and service quality of passengers, baggage, loads, mailings;
2) takes measures for providing staff of SOAP with the daily plan about arrival and departure of air vehicles, places of parking of air vehicles, numbers of landing gates (galleries);
3) gives to the staff of SOAP instructions, tasks on the questions belonging to their duties controls their execution;
4) is controlled by observance of production and labor discipline, respect for flammability control and labor safety by the staff of SOAP, execution of internal organizational and administrative documents of RSA;
5) takes measures, makes offers on enhancement of activities of SOAP;
6) is controlled by timely accomplishment of plans, tasks concerning activities of SOAP, including by preparation for autumn and winter and spring and summer navigation;
7) provides, if necessary, necessary assistance, explanations of the rights and obligations to passengers;
8) interacts with heads of all structural divisions of RSA and other organizations for servicing of passengers, baggage and mailings;
9) participates in meetings of RSA on servicing of passengers, baggage and mailings.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.