of March 27, 2015 No. 269
About approval of Rules of provision of the parcels of land occupied with territorial waters for construction of artificial constructions
According to subitem 16-4) of Item 1 of Article 14 of the Land code of the Republic of Kazakhstan I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of provision of the parcels of land occupied with territorial waters for construction of artificial constructions.
2. To provide to committee on cases of construction, housing and communal services and management of land resources of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. This order becomes effective after ten calendar days after day of its first official publication.
It is approved
Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan
April 10, 2015
It is approved
Minister of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan
April 17, 2015
It is approved
Chairman of Committee of homeland security of the Republic of Kazakhstan
April 28, 2015
Approved by the Order of the acting minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 27, 2015 No. 269
1. These rules are developed according to subitem 16-4) of Item 1 of Article 14 of the Land code of the Republic of Kazakhstan and establish procedure for provision of the parcels of land occupied with territorial waters of the Caspian Sea of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - the parcel of land), for construction of artificial constructions.
2. In these rules the following concepts are used:
1) artificial construction - the plane surface object created by performance of works on alluvium or dumping of soil or the works which are carried out with use of other technologies with the placed capital construction projects;
2) the customer - the legal entity or physical person creating artificial construction on the sea included in the actions plan on implementation of the state program on the questions concerning development of oil-and-gas sector in the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) authorized body - structural division in the field of environmental management of local executive body of the respective area.
3. Treat artificial constructions for which the parcels of land are provided: the mooring, pier, breakwater supposedly shed, dock, slip, the water intaking, water regulating and water protective constructions, ship-building and repair yard (shipyard), the sea sudozakhodny channel, the plant on production of sea metalwork, the plant on preparation of boring solutions, coastal base of support of sea oil operations, base of response to oil spills, the station of gas station of ocean ships, the terminal on transfer of oil products, the plant on concreting of pipes, base of technical support of the dredging fleet, the terminal of the liquefied gas, base of the port fleet.
4. The parcels of land for construction of artificial constructions are provided in temporary paid land use (lease) for up to 49 years.
5. Provision of the parcels of land for construction of artificial constructions is performed by local executive bodies of Atyrau and Mangystau areas in coordination with the relevant basin inspectorate for regulation of use and protection of water resources of Committee on water resources of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Borders of areas within territorial waters of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the Caspian Sea are determined as the parallel line proceeding from point of joint of administrative border of areas at the land on the coast of the Caspian Sea to the line of 46 degrees of northern latitude.
6. Provision of the parcels of land is made for construction of artificial constructions in the following procedure:
1) acceptance to consideration of the application about provision of the right of temporary paid land use (lease) to the parcel of land;
2) preliminary choice of the parcel of land;
3) preparation of the conclusion by the commission created by the relevant local executive bodies about provision of the parcel of land;
4) development and approval of the land management project;
5) decision making of area by local executive body about provision of the right of temporary paid land use (lease) to the parcel of land;
6) conclusion of the contract on temporary paid land use (lease) for the parcel of land;
7) production and issue of the identification document on the parcel of land.
7. The customers interested in provision by it of the land use rights to the parcels of land submit the application to the relevant local executive body of area on the location of the asked parcel of land.
8. The purpose of use of the parcel of land, its expected sizes, location and the asked right to use are specified in the statement.
9. Are enclosed to the application:
1) identity certificates for physical persons (copy);
2) the notarized copy of the certificate * or the certificate of state registration (re-registration) of the legal entity with indication of the business and identification number (BIN).
Note: * The certificate on the state (accounting) registration (re-registration) of the legal entity granted before enforcement of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 24, 2012 "About modification and amendments in some legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan concerning state registration of legal entities and accounting registration of branches and representations" is valid before the termination of activities of the legal entity;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.