of March 27, 2015 No. 266
About approval of Rules of voluntary paid surrender by citizens illegally the stored firearms, ammunition and explosives
According to subitem 8-3) of Item 1 of article 29 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 30, 1998 "About the state control of turnover of separate types of weapon", I ORDER:
1. Illegal to approve the enclosed Rules of voluntary paid surrender by citizens the stored firearms, ammunition and explosives.
2. To provide to committee of administrative police of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order its direction on official publication;
3) placement of this order, on Internet resource of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To chiefs of departments of internal affairs of areas, cities of Astana and Almaty to organize studying of this order by the staff of the relevant services and to provide its strict execution.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy minister of internal affairs of the police major general Turgumbayev E. Z.
Minister police lieutenant general
It is approved
Minister of Finance of the Republics Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 27, 2015 No. 266
1. These rules of voluntary paid surrender by citizens illegally of the stored firearms, ammunition and explosives (further - Rules) are developed for the purpose of increase in efficiency of preventive actions, enhancement of work on identification and withdrawal on paid basis illegally of the stored firearms, ammunition, explosives.
2. In Rules the following basic concepts are used:
1) firearms - weapon in which ejection of bullet, shell, the grenade from the channel of trunk results from impact of energy of powder or other charge;
2) explosive - substance which in case of certain types of external impact is capable of the bystry self-extending chemical transformation with allocation of heat and formation of gases;
3) ammunition (cartridges) - the devices or objects which are structurally intended for shot from weapon of the corresponding type and defeat of the purpose;
4) weapon - the devices and objects which are structurally intended for defeat of live or other purpose, and also for giving of signals.
3. The citizens who voluntarily handed over illegally the firearms which are stored at them ammunition and explosives earn the monetary reward in the amount of, stipulated in Item 17 these rules.
4. Financing of expenses for paid delivery of firearms, ammunition and explosives is made at the expense of the means of the republican budget provided on these purposes.
5. All voluntarily handed over firearms, ammunition, explosives are subject to utilization according to article 20 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About the state control of turnover of separate types of weapon" of December 30, 1998 No. 339.
Antiquarian weapon (the firearms made till 1899, except for the firearms made for firing by unitary cartridges of the central fight) and the weapon having cultural value according to the decision of the commission can be transferred to natural collections of operational and criminalistic divisions or the museums of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, departments of internal affairs of the cities of Astana, Almaty, areas and on transport.
6. The citizen who showed willingness it is illegal to hand over the firearms which are stored at it, ammunition, explosives for the monetary reward, files petition in any of city, district law-enforcement bodies in which specifies the data, the name of the handed-over arms objects, brand, caliber, number of weapon, quantity of ammunition and source of their obtaining (acquisition).
7. The statement for voluntary surrender, and also all voluntarily handed over firearms, ammunition and explosives are registered and drawn up according to the order of the Minister of Internal Affairs "About approval of Regulations of Admission, accounting, storage and ensuring safety in law-enforcement bodies of the withdrawn, voluntarily handed over, found weapon, ammunition, explosive materials" of March 26, 2015 No. 150.
8. In case of the statement (message) the citizen in law-enforcement body by phone or with use of other electronic means of communication about desire to voluntarily hand over firearms, ammunition or explosives the employee of law-enforcement body which makes reception of an application and accepts these objects comes out to the location of these objects.
9. The firearms which are handed over by citizens are checked on accounting of the Integrated databank of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan: "Criminal weapon" and "The registered weapon" (further - IBD Ministry of Internal Affairs RK "Criminal Weapon" and "The Registered Weapon").
If the handed-over weapon has identification number and "The registered weapon" does not stay on the registry, then on weapon the information retrieval Krimo card is filled and goes to regional division of information and technical service for information input in the databank "Criminal Weapon".
The handed-over cut weapon is subject to shooting. The shot bullets and sleeves go to the Criminalistic pulegilzoteka of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan for conducting check.
11. Questions of remuneration establishment to citizens for the handed-over firearms, ammunition and explosives are solved komissionno.
The structure of the commissions affirms orders of chiefs of Departments of internal affairs of areas, cities of Almaty, Astana and consists of the staff of divisions of logistic and financial provision, licensed and allowing work, criminal police, own safety, operational and criminalistic and information and technical services.
One of deputy chief of city or district law-enforcement body is appointed the commission chairman (further - GOROVD).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.